The Emerald City

Seed Germination Update:

After 33 hours the seed is cracked and there is a bit of white showing. My day is getting better!!

420-magazine-mobile210845241.jpg

I've got some news for y'all. The seed is in the dirt and the shell is at dirt level while the tap root is headed south. Hoping for some water leaves tomorrow. No real need for a picture of that...

The solo cup girl, well she's alive and seems to be getting better but I'm no hopeful for the final harvest.

IMG_056451.jpg

Then there's Jane, the large lady in the tent soaking up all the nutes and light that she can. She's started stretching a little and the flower production is back on track, pistils and crystals are showing and growing. Stoked that she's gonna pull through, but I'm thinking the first chop will be a little later than I initially anticipated. I'm planning a staggered harvest for her.

The proof...

VE8B0574.jpg

VE8B0575.jpg

VE8B0573.jpg

VE8B0572.jpg

IMG_057047.jpg

IMG_056657.jpg

IMG_056849.jpg

I also transplanted J2 into a 2.5 gallon container, she'll be going into the flower tent in the next few weeks then I'll add in Jasmine after Jane moves out and finally Mercedes, my plane is to at least get those ladies into flower with a two week gap in between so I'll be harvesting every other week for 6 weeks. I think that would be cool and hopefully fill my cabinet with lotsa flower power!!!

Happy Hump Day!!!!

60 hours in and we are above the dirt and the water leaves are getting ready to bust that husk. And these are probably more pictures than you really want to see of a seed sprouting...

IMG_057859.jpg
IMG_057753.jpg
IMG_057659.jpg

I also gave Janine a chop and train today. She's looking a bit more like a clone destined for the Emerald City!

VE8B0579.jpg

And finally from the stable of horses of a different color we have various clones from, wait for it...

various plants!

VE8B0580.jpg

That's all I got for ya today.

I'll post up some pics of Jane on Monday, she's still stretching a bit and the hairs are getting messy.

It's almost Friday, but it's 5:00 somewhere!!!!!!!!

Sweet smoke piece agemon! plants are looking great! Did the power being out throw out the plants at all? Subbed mate

Welcome to the journey!!! Lights out almost killed my solo cup grow but Jane was never in really bad shape, shes fully recovered and i can see the changes in the flowers daily.

Is that your first Bong and how does it smoke?

My first bong? Nah dude, but my first in quite a while. My first was called 'The incinerator." It was red plastic with a wooden bowl the size of your thumb.

I built a four chamber bong out of PVC Pipe when i was 19, hard to hit but very smooth.

When i was 20 i made one from a fluted glass vace. I drilled her out with...

Not my first bong bro.

Following The Yellow Brick Road To The Emerald City

Oh yeah it smokes nice! Very smooth draw and the bowl fills up with smoke when you hit it. Of of course it looks cool when you snap it too. Functional and fun to watch too!

So i got brave, and decided to pop five of the best mystery seeds i could find into a glass last night. Put them into a paper towel today about 12 pm. We are 18 hours in. I can see two seeds cracked and are looking promising. Fingers crossed !!
420-magazine-mobile1981220055.jpg

Awesome journal and setup, Agemon! Your girls are looking great, what size container are you using for Jane? I have been considering using a large tub container like that in the future wondering how its working out?

Awesome journal and setup, Agemon! Your girls are looking great, what size container are you using for Jane? I have been considering using a large tub container like that in the future wondering how its working out?

Thanks Jay & Welcome to Oz!!

I think its at least 15 gallons, i got it at the depot for $10 or $12. I got it cause i need all the vertical space i can get. I'll be posting pictures of the rootball, im curious how much of the container she will use.

Thanks Jay & Welcome to Oz!!

I think its at least 15 gallons, i got it at the depot for $10 or $12. I got it cause i need all the vertical space i can get. I'll be posting pictures of the rootball, im curious how much of the container she will use.

I'm using the same size tent and vertical space is always an issue, I'll be keeping a lookout for the root ball update.

I put Mercedes in the flower tent. Today was her first day of 12/12.

VE8B0690.jpg
VE8B0691.jpg
VE8B0700.jpg

I've taken a few more clones and I'm trying a few different things with soil to see what's gonna be most successful for me.

Back
Top Bottom