The Emerald City

Phuck yeah Ghost, I been checking you out, you got some big ass plants. Waitin on some COCO and then I'ma give it a shot. Gonna rehab the knee with some fresh ladies and some fresh nugs!!!!
Once you go coco there is no coming back from dark side lol

Hey what's up, I'm goin in to get my knee scoped today. First time for real surgery... Anyhow I've got all my friends in my corner prepping me for what to expect. And I'm thinkin, all I gotta do is lay there right! Had a great X'mas and I'm sure y'all did as well. Toast got something from SoCal Santa too!

Here's a 6 day montage of Berry Bomb, day 1-6 after her striptease. She takes it all off and then puts it all back on again...

Have a 420 day everybody!

nice job of bondage on the bb that's going to be a bush good luck with your knee surgery I had my hip replaced 2 years ago if I wouldn't have had that done I would not be able to walk it really wasn't that bad your going to be fine youll be kicking some ass sooner than you think!:)

All went smooth. Im couch surfin til Monday. Got my Pharma and “My Farma,” PS4, and the new Spiderman. If I gotta be stuck somewhere, my cave will do just fine.

And I gotta view of yhe ladies from here too.!

Finally got some mobility returning, went to see the doc today. Got the rehab plans and gettin to it. Heres some wuickies of the youngsters.

This is a Northern Lights Clone.

The original NL. Shes been movin slow, i think the haircut and some new roots slowed her leafiness.

The Berry Bomb, I need to slow down and make a better plan. Shes growin good but has no balance.

The baby Trainwreck is movinto flower. She gonna have some phat-ass buds!

And the Lemon Ultra Haze. She’ll get one more feed before a two week flush. Trichs are finally showin, how they pack on fast...

Make 2019 better than your 2018!

Finally got the camera and a stool over by the tents. Had to get some training done. Spent a minute more time with the pictures today.

I topped the NL clone yesterday, doesn't seem to have slowed her down at all, tomorrow I'm gonna push those fans down so the twins can grow.

These are the FIM'd tops of the Mother NL, not very pretty but I got 5 or 6 tops from two FIMS.

Here's a couple more of the Mother. I was talking about a plan in my last post. Here's kinda what I'm talkin about. A few parts missing.

Now for the Trainwreck Auto. This is day 4 of week 5! She's short but I can't wait to see how she fills out. Moved her to the middle of the tent today.

And last but not least the Ultra Lemon Haze. Today is day one of week 10, 3 weeks to grow!!!! One more feed tomorrow or the next day and then it's a water for the last two weeks. I think she's gonna finish real strong and I'm starting to see those trichs packing on. Better shots of that in a day or two.

My favorite one of the bunch!

Have a 420 day!

Everything takes longer now. I know it's only the short term, but 1.5 hours to mix nutes and feed 5 small plants. I am truly fortunate to have my wife my life my happiness!
I takes some time to water properly sometimes im in the gr for that long just watering those cloth pots I grow in sometimes are very time consuming to water im glad your happy me too have a good evening bud!

Finally got the camera and a stool over by the tents. Had to get some training done. Spent a minute more time with the pictures today.

I topped the NL clone yesterday, doesn't seem to have slowed her down at all, tomorrow I'm gonna push those fans down so the twins can grow.

These are the FIM'd tops of the Mother NL, not very pretty but I got 5 or 6 tops from two FIMS.

Here's a couple more of the Mother. I was talking about a plan in my last post. Here's kinda what I'm talkin about. A few parts missing.

Now for the Trainwreck Auto. This is day 4 of week 5! She's short but I can't wait to see how she fills out. Moved her to the middle of the tent today.

And last but not least the Ultra Lemon Haze. Today is day one of week 10, 3 weeks to grow!!!! One more feed tomorrow or the next day and then it's a water for the last two weeks. I think she's gonna finish real strong and I'm starting to see those trichs packing on. Better shots of that in a day or two.

My favorite one of the bunch!

Have a 420 day!
I dunno bout the rest of the world but those some nice 420 mag quality plants brotha ✊

I takes some time to water properly sometimes im in the gr for that long just watering those cloth pots I grow in sometimes are very time consuming to water im glad your happy me too have a good evening bud!

10 gallon ecopots, ima need to gert some better containers for those bagez. They’d b easier with handles. I guess Hobling around the tents is grut for my knee.

I dunno bout the rest of the world but those some nice 420 mag quality plants brotha ✊

Thanks Joe! Still getting to know my back up camera better. Lotsa peoples skills have improved round here. That photo contest is stacked with great shots now! Its anybodys contest!

10 gallon ecopots, ima need to gert some better containers for those bagez. They’d b easier with handles. I guess Hobling around the tents is grut for my knee.
Ive been using 7 gal square cloth pots they fit rite in a home depot milk crate handles all around and you don't get the bag flex its pretty nice when it comes time to move them just a thought!

Ordered up some coco and perlite today, got some nutes incoming too! Gonna finish off the two autos i got now and then throw one in a coco/perlite mix. Cant wait to start that one!
Coco baby woot woot I am going to show my best start even though had to to transplant this cherry bomb of mine bro after like 17 days in canna coco . Lol was starting to get sick like others new coco brick and homemade mix. And now on say 29 or so but I’m going to grab a pic and post because your pictures and bud inspire me agemon. Thank you for sharing man. Brb.

Hope all is good✊

Pic just snapped a quick one not as worthy as your but how she look age ?

Back
Top Bottom