The Emerald City

Heres what i meant earlier, if youre gonna do box brownies, do the GRUT ones! These turned out bomb, i cant even feel my knee right now. Super easy, no mods necessary, really, i mean, well you know what i mean. Any how 15 brownies from 2/3 cup coconut oil, 53mgs per!!!! WHOOO!!!!!

No guests so the best one for me! :cool:

Thing is, I got the landscaper that comes around and I'm not sure about the outdoor thing anymore. Three different guys that come and go on Mondays. But those coupla plants I did last year were SO NICE!

Dress them up buy fake tomatoes and make it look like a vegetable plant lol

:passitleft:

I put that lemon haze outside today! Little cloudy sunny breezey. She’ll stay outside cause last time i brought plant in i got bugs. Its gettin cool at night in the mid/ low 30’s, 2.5 weeks to go she should start to ftost up, pretty heavy. Cant wait to see if any colors start to show. Appx 16 days to harvest, TBC

Been doin super ice on the knee today, cant feel a thing...

I may end up bringin the bush into the house.
I no it suck
Your garden has been looking incredible as usual man, great photos, really shows how happy those plants are. I could easily waste a day taking photos of your plants outside lol.
very nice I love outdoor shots especially sunny with all those sparkling trichomes!

I put that lemon haze outside today! Little cloudy sunny breezey. She’ll stay outside cause last time i brought plant in i got bugs. Its gettin cool at night in the mid/ low 30’s, 2.5 weeks to go she should start to ftost up, pretty heavy. Cant wait to see if any colors start to show. Appx 16 days to harvest, TBC

Been doin super ice on the knee today, cant feel a thing...
Man that looks so tastey lol

Dress them up buy fake tomatoes and make it look like a vegetable plant lol:passitleft:

I can't grow vegetables the birds around here would pick them to pieces and I'm not interested in the extra hobby right now... Kneehab is my first priority!

Your garden has been looking incredible as usual man, great photos, really shows how happy those plants are. I could easily waste a day taking photos of your plants outside lol.

Hey what's up Herb! Thanks for cruisin in. The autos are my new thing and I'm super impressed with my northern lights plants gonna play with those genetics and prolly clone the Berry Bomb I got growin as well. I've still got some pollen I put in the freezer a while ago. I can't think of a reason why the pollen wouldn't still be good, a nice cryogenic sleep in the freezer...

I no it suck, very nice I love outdoor shots especially sunny with all those sparkling trichomes!

You know it Sticky! I'll throw my gear into a bak pak and hike out to the secret oasis for a photo shoot. Not sure if you noticed or not but i was gonna comment on your thread and then I got high... Holy Shit, that's not my Journal... EDIT!

I'ma see if I can get into the tent a little later and snap a few. Since I got the LH 'outdoh's you know' I got some space in Blurple City... Anyhow, gonna see about snappin some keepers. Also, I got somethin new for the grow zone, nothing fancy but I'm happy bout it.

Got out and about on the knee today, got some dog food, brownie mix (see above), and ...

Still HAF from the Brownie!!

Brownie affects still lingering but I've gently awoken in front of my computer happily listening to Floyd and processing some pictures for everybody. I think I got some decent stuff tonight, I'll let y'all be the judge. It's almost HUMP DAY!!!!!!!!!!

The Berry Bomb is really starting to take off again. Her hair cut didn't phase her and I gave her a BIG helping food the yesterday. 1 gallon with 3 tsp Flora Nova Gro, some Diamond Nectar, splash of Molasses, Terp, Armor Si, and Super Thrive. All the extras beyond FN were very light additives. I also gave the rest of that bottle to the Candelabra (Northern Lights),

Finally got around to pickin up that milk crate, things are gonna be much mo better. Plus better spots to tie off too, for now.

The Topped Northern Lights Clone, not sure when I topped here but she'll get at least one more and then I'm just let her go, maybe I'll experiment with rolling out those stems. What's that called again?

A couple of the tops from the Candelabra.

The Wide Shot... Theres' a couple of arms coming out of the middle that I'm gonna try and clone. I like the 5 tops in the middle though, I'm gonna try and keep those. Should make for on helluva plant when it's ready. She could finish outside start to finish, would tap those Northern Lights Genes, no doubt!

Alright here's all the eye candy. Train Wreck Auto from CKS.

I'll see about getting out to that Lady of the Oasis tomorrow.

Time for the breakfast of champions!!!!!!!!

I can't grow vegetables the birds around here would pick them to pieces and I'm not interested in the extra hobby right now... Kneehab is my first priority!

Hey what's up Herb! Thanks for cruisin in. The autos are my new thing and I'm super impressed with my northern lights plants gonna play with those genetics and prolly clone the Berry Bomb I got growin as well. I've still got some pollen I put in the freezer a while ago. I can't think of a reason why the pollen wouldn't still be good, a nice cryogenic sleep in the freezer...

You know it Sticky! I'll throw my gear into a bak pak and hike out to the secret oasis for a photo shoot. Not sure if you noticed or not but i was gonna comment on your thread and then I got high... Holy Shit, that's not my Journal... EDIT!

I'ma see if I can get into the tent a little later and snap a few. Since I got the LH 'outdoh's you know' I got some space in Blurple City... Anyhow, gonna see about snappin some keepers. Also, I got somethin new for the grow zone, nothing fancy but I'm happy bout it.

Got out and about on the knee today, got some dog food, brownie mix (see above), and ...

Still HAF from the Brownie!!
No age not grow then by fake ornaments bud and hang them on plant help with stealth mode for you ? Sorry age .

l like my brownies to have one every night before bed I sleep like a baby that bb is looking happy its going to be a bush when its done as is the candelabra sounds exotic:D nice work on your bondage nice pics of the trainwreck I always like coming here and looking at your photos I do like the outdoor pics sometimes I can get some blue sky in the background!

No age not grow then by fake ornaments bud and hang them on plant help with stealth mode for you ? Sorry age .

I read that back this morning and all I can say is, I was HAPh yesterday, off that brownie... That's High As Ph... u get it

l like my brownies to have one every night before bed I sleep like a baby that bb is looking happy its going to be a bush when its done as is the candelabra sounds exotic:D nice work on your bondage nice pics of the trainwreck I always like coming here and looking at your photos I do like the outdoor pics sometimes I can get some blue sky in the background!

Not sure about the brownie before bed, I might have to try that, but I worry that I'd get too high and not be able to sleep and be up all night playin video games. I needs my beauty rest ya know! Nice words about the pictures, thank you! Was checkin out your close ups today, Very Nice!

Somebody around here has been wanting to see some outdoor pics and here they are. Kinda tough hobbling and hopping around the table trying to get some snaps, but I think I got a few. I'd like to see more frost on the leaves but at least the buds are building up a layer. This strain is beginning to give me some doubts, but I'm hopeful she'll give me what I want.

Train Wreck Auto: It is weeks 7 from seed which puts plant at appx 3 weeks from first hairs. It's an 8 week flower!

thanks it was me nice outdoor pics like the close ups I thought you tried some early off that and said it was good those calyxes are swelling up nice its frosty so I eat a brownie about 30 min before bed I have waited to long and laid there thinking about stuff I don't have any problem going to sleep its when I wake after 4or5 hrs and then I cant go back to sleep to much on my mind so when I eat the brownie rite before bed when I wake in the night its much easier to go back to sleep because im drugged lol thanks for the comment!

Anybody ever watch GMFB? Kyle Brandt did a bit this morning that got me super stoked. Anyway, strapped up the knee brace and went hiking with my camera, & gear (tripod), to The Secret Oasis! Was feeling pretty good, I've already finished my first round of Kneehab for the day and was ready to shoot.

Hey Sticky, I knew it was you that was asking bout the outdoor pictures...

Today's Seleck - SHOWWWNNNNNNNN

Back
Top Bottom