The Emerald City

I liked those pics I like to do something like that now and then ill take a certain pic and play with the program and do several different effects its fun and once in a while you get something cool like the weed mantis that's cool btw one of your pics above the bud looks almost wet with resin that's what I mean about greasy!:)

Temps outside are in the mid to high 80's. Yesterday was 82 degrees high and in 52 low. 80-85 is where I keep my tents. Got the General Organics flora trio and mixing. Using 2 parts Micro to 3 parts Flora, with 1 tsp / 1 gallon CalMag. Feed PH'd to 6. I'm using this mix on all my Photo's, soil and coco/perlite.

wish I had your climate we cant do anything outside until about may I love the outdoor grow they love the sun they get a lot from the sun and its much easier to grow imo!:)

I'm really looking forward to getting some experience with the coco indoor, I will be looking to do some all outdoor autos in coco when it warms up a bit more.

Well that Candelabra has lit up and hit her stride! I think overwatering and too much nitrogen fucked her out for a little bit along with all of the defol i did. Shes good now tho!

Train Wreck Auto from CKS.
2nd Organic bud wash this week! Its Windy too...

Did you know that rain has hydrogen peroxide in it?

Enjoy your weekend!

Back
Top Bottom