The Emerald City

Nice lighting moves!

I won't clone without one, and the thermostat. I set it for 80º and never look at it again.

You put the cup clones on the heat mat too?

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with those cuttings. I was saving them last night and just too tired to do anything with them. Times like this when your Cloninator would be an easy choice. For now it's water and waiting, maybe one'll get roots.

I've never gotten one to root in water but I've never waited weeks! Why not the beez0404 method in ProMix?

I don't know what pro mix is. I don't think I have any either, maybe the local depoh has it. Now that I've got a plan bout how I'm gonna use my tents I don't wanna start a bunch of clones. I remember when I had something like 37 plants going, pretty sure that was a rooted total. Seedlings, clones, Veg, and flower. Not bad for a dude with two tents and an 8 foot fluorescent. Man that was a lot of work. My friends would just trip when they walked in there. "DUDE, where are you? It's a jungle in here!"

A small sample of what I did with my first 2x4x5.

My second tent.

The Red Cup Challenge!

All 818 Clones under florescent.

Blue Berry, Haze Extreme, 818 clones, and some Basil too!

Two litre bottle method. I use the cap. I keep the clone in for 24 hours then loosen the cap, leave it like that for 2-4 days then remove the cap all together. They usually come out at 1 week, finish hardening off then they're reaching for the sky!

My first Scrog. I'm still bummed looking at this plant. We went away for a week and my lights shut off for most of that time. She Hermied but I finished her off. Those buds smoked but it just wasn't the quality that her daughters gave.

37 plants was a lot of work. Not sure i want that big a garden again, unless I'm making some coin...

Nice stroll down memory lane! 37 is way too many. I only need one clone of each plant (except Candida) and I'll toss the rest if no one wants them. Its just practice since I sucked at cloning for so so long. The ones I have sitting in water will probably all go into the fan-leaf bag in the freezer. I just need one AK cutting for the next generation. That's what I have the most of in jars and what I use most for topicals.

I think that's why I got so far into cloning, plus I didn't wanna spend a bunch a money for seeds. My first 3 clones were free 818 and that's all I grew for over a year. I actually ordered my first seeds from CKS and they are pictured above. The cups marked BB are Blue Berry. And the Haze Extreme are from CKS too, both were excellent smoke too. I even made seeds from both of those and 818 too. The Haze Ex seeds are regs and I gotta male. HX x BB and HX x 818. Maybe I'll pop a few of those this year. So many seeds, you know the rest...

No seeds that's a bummer. I've got more of the Haze X seeds, and I've got White Widow regs too, along with Blue Berry, Afghani, and Original Skunk. The WW is from Seedsman, the rest from CKS. Maybe when I start flower I'll have a clone I can start inside then pollinate outside to finish. I have some pollen too, just oldish...

I don't know what pro mix is. I don't think I have any either, maybe the local depoh has it. Now that I've got a plan bout how I'm gonna use my tents I don't wanna start a bunch of clones. I remember when I had something like 37 plants going, pretty sure that was a rooted total. Seedlings, clones, Veg, and flower. Not bad for a dude with two tents and an 8 foot fluorescent. Man that was a lot of work. My friends would just trip when they walked in there. "DUDE, where are you? It's a jungle in here!"

A small sample of what I did with my first 2x4x5.

My second tent.

The Red Cup Challenge!

All 818 Clones under florescent.

Blue Berry, Haze Extreme, 818 clones, and some Basil too!

Two litre bottle method. I use the cap. I keep the clone in for 24 hours then loosen the cap, leave it like that for 2-4 days then remove the cap all together. They usually come out at 1 week, finish hardening off then they're reaching for the sky!

My first Scrog. I'm still bummed looking at this plant. We went away for a week and my lights shut off for most of that time. She Hermied but I finished her off. Those buds smoked but it just wasn't the quality that her daughters gave.

37 plants was a lot of work. Not sure i want that big a garden again, unless I'm making some coin...
dam your a busy man 37 plants wow I would be stressed out with that many you have a lot going on rite now and it looks good to I like to take a cut and put it in water with a tiny amount of the em-1 michrobial juice and let those sit in there for a few hrs. then do the cut at the base dip it in clonex and into the solo filled with a coco soil mix and I have pretty good success but I have noticed some strains don't like to clone and some root rite up no problem!

I think mine got wet in the ziploc. Some of the pollen sacks went in there too and I think that was the problem.

When I went to collect the pollen I used a piece of glass from a picture frame and then went and shook the plant over the glass. I used a razor to scrape the pollen into a ziploc and put some rice in, to absorb any bits of moisture. Only one way to find out right?

dam your a busy man 37 plants wow I would be stressed out with that many you have a lot going on rite now and it looks good to I like to take a cut and put it in water with a tiny amount of the em-1 michrobial juice and let those sit in there for a few hrs. then do the cut at the base dip it in clonex and into the solo filled with a coco soil mix and I have pretty good success but I have noticed some strains don't like to clone and some root rite up no problem!

Yeah that was a lot of work, but I'm not doing that now. Those days are in the past, I think... It's easy to get out of control for me. I'm prolly not gonna do anything with the cuttings unless they miraculously sprout roots. I'm post up some pics of what's going on in the garden. Gotta process the pictures.

EDIT: And Yes Sticky, I got closer this time. I'll have some Trich shots for you guys and some other stuff too. Even a new baby girl!

When I went to collect the pollen I used a piece of glass from a picture frame and then went and shook the plant over the glass. I used a razor to scrape the pollen into a ziploc and put some rice in, to absorb any bits of moisture. Only one way to find out right?

Yeah that was a lot of work, but I'm not doing that now. Those days are in the past, I think... It's easy to get out of control for me. I'm prolly not gonna do anything with the cuttings unless they miraculously sprout roots. I'm post up some pics of what's going on in the garden. Gotta process the pictures.

EDIT: And Yes Sticky, I got closer this time. I'll have some Trich shots for you guys and some other stuff too. Even a new baby girl!
congratulations papa enjoy your new life they are a lot of fun!

I gotta tell y'all 2019 is good and getting better each day. I went to the Dr. On Wednesday and he pretty much gave me the all clear. I don't need the knee brace anymore, I can ride my bike all over earth, just no steep climbing. No running, jumping, heavy lifting or loading up on the knee.

Hey, you ever go out with your camera and everything is magic? It happens once in a while.

First up, is one of my LST minimalists. She's gettin her lean on...

@Amy Gardner you like the blue background! "There's a Train Wreck a'comin!"

Temperature swings... 42 last night and 62 today. My plant is getting baked according to this though! :laugh:

Mr. Sticky, I was at your joint checkin out your 'Get Closer' Series. @Dutchman1990 has some amazing shots at his spot too!

And this little guy must have stopped for a place to sun himself and then he got high, I mean he got stuck.

Feeling positive today, gonna take my bike for a spin and then go walk the dogs. Y'all have a 420 day and stay up!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom