The Emerald City

Beautiful pics Age!! Them ladies look close to finishing up! Lots of cloudy trichomes already!
. You say already, I say finally, I may have slowed this girl a bunch by putting her outside, but man she thick! I think I'm gonna go a couple more day on the main and then leave the fingers a bit longer.

Sounds like a great day. Congrats on the knee knews!
Ohhh, so not Trans World Airlines?
Thanks Shed, I had a few days where the depression got me. Moving past that today like I was on 'Trans West Airlines..." I'm old enough to remember that one. My new Slogan, "TWA! Always on time to get you ph#&@d up!"

nice close ups age especially those trich shots very pretty you could chop that girl anytime glad the knee worked for ya!
Went out to a Floyd Tribute show last night, I was the guy wearing the Auto Seeds Shirt! Practicing some patience with the TWA. Never a doubt about my knee and the healing, but I'm not a plant, I gotta move!

I do! The water... it’s beautiful :love: Train wreck looks beautiful too :yummy: :bravo:

The water looks good but it's pretty cold, I mean it's not Polar Bear Club cold but I don't wanna go swimming today. Every time I walk outside to take pics by the pool I think about you. "Ok, gotta get a good one for Amy."

yes keep moving don't stop!:)

I've been in the garden so much lately, that I've only got so much I can do. That's a good thing, I can get too handsy! I'm actually dreading not having taken more time to set up my Photo tent. Feeding and draining are a pain in the ass, and I need to clean in there already... Above the lights it's all good, just messy...

I've been in the garden so much lately, that I've only got so much I can do. That's a good thing, I can get too handsy! I'm actually dreading not having taken more time to set up my Photo tent. Feeding and draining are a pain in the ass, and I need to clean in there already... Above the lights it's all good, just messy...
you keep a nice gr its more work than people think when your on top of things keep up the good work bud!

Thanks Sticky, i guess its a good thing right. I feel compelled keep the photo tents clean. I got rid of the net, guess im still working on patience. I need to put more thought into my next scrog.

Cleaned up the joint too, some rearranging and and the tents looking ship shape. I gotta keep my hands outta the way too! ‘Hey teacher!! Leave those kids alone’

I was in the garden and thought this looked cool. Clones are looking good but nothing like Sheds, Dude you got it dialed!

And im waiting on two Autos to pop.

Cherry Bomb Auto & Ultra Lemon Haze Auto

Berry Bomb Clones

Mystery Theatre...

Berry Bomb Cuttings and Trinity.

Trinity Prays.

Dude you got it dialed!
I'm telling you, beez0404's method works. I take it slower than he does in terms of de-doming, and I swear by my secret ingredient (Dip'n Grow), but my modified method is 100% for me. I've got 9 rooted clones on the mat now using this method and all of them were just sitting around in a cup of water for at least a week before I got around to planting them.

Just not sure i want that many plants. Tough problem to have, right? I have no doubt about the method, i just need to practice with it and get a heat mat. Its similar to the 2litre, just saves a step. I’ll check out DnG but im not worried about the rooting hormones, mine work fine.

Do you wet the medium first? How wet?

Mist the cup before tape?

Hmm so you're liking the heat for clones? Funny how the bucket does better cold but pods like heat... I have some jiffy pods I'm gonna try. Really the system is for seedlings but it has a dome and everything some I said eff it. It only cost about 4 bucks.

I still may do a rapid rooter or 2 if i cam did any, just to compare. Cause who doesnt like extra cuts for friends? We all need a clone boy in out lives lol.

I'll shoot back and catch up some age but things seem to be sorted and on the up and up over here

I'm giving my Peyote Critical clones to Clone Boy. There will be a lot more where those came from:
that's a nice looking plant yours look a lot better than mine I see a tiny bit of yellowing mine went all yellow didn't matter what I fed it--its got a few more weeks to go!

I think yours will come through fine. It's got enough green on it to carry it through harvest. It always seems tougher to fix things when you're growing organic.
I here ya shed I have been trying to play catch up the whole time with this one ive got 3 two scoops that are extremely happy same everything that's the wat it goes sometimes!

Damn, i go for a bike tide and you guys rade the pantry!! You coulda fed the girls at least... Glad to see ya Dabber! Sticky, Sheds technique i switchin over too it!

Who wants Berry Bomb Clone?

I chopped the Main off the Train Wreck Auto, she's got two nice popcorns down low. I'll clip them off the main a bit latter to let them dry quicker. I'm gonna hate watching her dry, but man she smells like fruity bubble gum, super sweet with just a bit of spice, earthiness, skunk, whatever you wanna call that second hint, but it aint black licorice that's for sure.

I left the fingers to soak up some more sun and enjoy the best of the nutes left in the soil. She's 11 weeks tomorrow I think, so maybe I'll give a bit Terpinator and a bit of something else to help sweeten her up.

I moved the Berry Bomb outside to water her. Gave her a big drink of a slightly stronger mix. She's pretty established I only bumped up by 25%. And there's so much sun out here today I just had to leave her out. I was reluctant to leave her out, but I grabbed the bug spray and soaked her after feeding. I'll spray her again before I bring her in. 8-9 hours direct sunlight and then back into the tent tonight.

I changed out the water on the cuttings and gave them some left over light nutes from the Kush Auto. They are responding well and under the florescent light still. I move the Trinity into the tent and she's seemed ok last time I looked.

NotaWholotta goin on besides that.

Happy Monday!

Back
Top Bottom