The Emerald City

Looks beautiful in the sun...how can we not! Two bug sprays in a day? What are you spraying that needs it that often?

TWA looks heavy!

The main is 2.2 oz wet.
I had White Flies / Aphids I think, back in Sept. That's why I shut down for October. Just scared of contaminating the Garden.

love the sun pics that tw is a hog!

She'll make a hog leg or two that's for sure!

Lucky #13!

Both these big girls got a good feeding yesterday and are showing amazing growth after 24 hours. Staying vigilant and leaving those kids alone!

1 gallon of water
1/2 tsp Micro
1/2 tsp Gro
1/8 tsp Bloom
1 tsp CalMag
1 tsp Terp

Trinity Kush hanging out in the new apartment with a 6 Pack!

They must be expecting company...nice shiv!

It's a rake, I like to rake the top of the soil after feeding/ watering. I think it helps to get some O2 into the dirt, and It's something I did on my very first grow. Still some of the tightest nugs I've grown!

looking good nice pics your doing a nice job on those!

I have started using my tripod more. I need it for the Super Close Trich Shots.

excellent!
a cuppa yum yum:yummy:

Thanks KB!!!! Hopefully I don't loose too much weight. That cola was 2.2 oz weight, and today it's 1.61, that's roughly 20%.

This morning I trimmed the 2 lowest buds, Hopefully the samples will dry a bit faster...

It's a rake, I like to rake the top of the soil after feeding/ watering. I think it helps to get some O2 into the dirt, and It's something I did on my very first grow. Still some of the tightest nugs I've grown!

I have started using my tripod more. I need it for the Super Close Trich Shots.

Thanks KB!!!! Hopefully I don't loose too much weight. That cola was 2.2 oz weight, and today it's 1.61, that's roughly 20%.

This morning I trimmed the 2 lowest buds, Hopefully the samples will dry a bit faster...
im liking the tripod to I can take a lot less pics because many times the first is good not like free hand where I would be taking 4or5 pics of each thing I would have 100 pics to look over now I have 15 or 20 much easier and quicker and the pics are nicer!

20% loss you mean? I always figure that dry is 20% of harvest.

The main lost 20% of her weight in 24 hours.

im liking the tripod to I can take a lot less pics because many times the first is good not like free hand where I would be taking 4or5 pics of each thing I would have 100 pics to look over now I have 15 or 20 much easier and quicker and the pics are nicer!

May be time to set up auto bracketing and shoot 3 pis of each angle. 4 shots equals 12 pictures.

that could be a way to go im wanting to get a macro lens so I can get closer!

Not sure on your camera type, but if you get the L series lens you wony be disappointed. I got mine refurb from Canon.

Congrats on your harvest Age - Train Wreck one of my all time fav smoke. Its got something for everyone and it's potent.

Nice closeups.

Clones .... yeah you're doing wery wery well. I suck at cloning. Used to get 90-100% but that was another lifetime ago. lol

Reverted back to cuts in a glass of water wait for roots change water mist with some weak Kelp Tea. I'm doing a little better now. Wait some more.... time to puff :passitleft:

Congrats on your harvest Age - Train Wreck one of my all time fav smoke. Its got something for everyone and it's potent.

Nice closeups.

Clones .... yeah you're doing wery wery well. I suck at cloning. Used to get 90-100% but that was another lifetime ago. lol

Reverted back to cuts in a glass of water wait for roots change water mist with some weak Kelp Tea. I'm doing a little better now. Wait some more.... time to puff :passitleft:

Whats goin on Bo? Harvest aint over yet... glad you like the pics! Im just messin with some different ideas and cloning, 2 of my northern lights are clones, 6 pack above. Shes a great pheno i may need to keep her goin. Just bushy!

I cant wait to sample the High Flyer!

Back
Top Bottom