The Emerald City

Looking great there man. The auto looks fat! Reminds me of shed ol blueberry he grew way back. Fat colas. That berry bomb clone sounds tempting if I was closer lol

Looking great there man. The auto looks fat! Reminds me of shed ol blueberry he grew way back. Fat colas. That berry bomb clone sounds tempting if I was closer lol

You know if i get 3 o’s ill be stoked. Still waiting to see what this Auto hype is all about, but im loving the challenge of growing her bigger before flower. I’ll get there!
And those clones havent rooted yet, i used my old time frame for cloning from a similar method. Ordering heat mat on Friday, or tomorrow. Whichever comez first!

I think I actually mentioned that Blue 2 when I first saw the TWA. Good memory :).
Nice new sprout!

I remember that! Now that you mention it...
I plucked the other Ultra too soon. This time will be different!

I liked the blue ones but only have a few left :(

That the Auto you exploded for 6 Ounces? Blue 2 what again? I havent ordered any seeds yet. But Super Autos on in the 1 spot.

healthy sprout nice pic to!

Theyre so cute and easy at this stage. I mean photographically. Gotta add graphix at this stage too.

Its ph@&%€ pouring out here. Flash Flood warnings, flooded intersections, etc. Not like 20’ of snow overnight tho!

Ordering heat mat on Friday, or tomorrow.
The thermostat is important too. Otherwise I find mine getting too hot.
That the Auto you exploded for 6 Ounces? Blue 2 what again? I havent ordered any seeds yet. But Super Autos on in the 1 spot.
I meant the blue solo cups. Those were my faves but I've given most of them away with the clones. The Blue 2 I posted to compare to your TWA was a Blueberry auto from 420, back as part of my first grow and my first LST. The 6 ounces I got recently was from a Blue Treacle Auto, and that was BT2...so I can certainly understand your confusion with all the blue references :).

The thermostat is important too. Otherwise I find mine getting too hot.

The 6 ounces I got recently was from a Blue Treacle Auto, and that was BT2.

I'll be sure to look for one with a thermo. 80* max, you said. You see that's precisely the info I was looking for!

Also, are do you remember who you got them from or who the breeder is?

You'll have to forgive me, I'm high quite often and do forget some details. :thumb:

The Blue Treacle is from someplace called Advanced Female Seeds. I don't come across their name much and this was a freebie from an order I placed at Gorilla.

And I put the probe from the thermostat buried at the bottom of a cup of soil on the mat, to mirror the lowest roots that would grow.

Nice!!! And yeah a quick google search showed up for Gorilla, just wanted to be sure. Everybody has Blue Berry something these days.

I asked you about a Red Solo Cup? I was referring back a bit.

Garden Update.

Nothing eventful to report. Plants growing and keeping warm.:circle-of-love:

I'm thinking I may need to flip soon. The Northern Lights on the right is the oldest plant along with its clone down at the opposite end. I could move the Berry Bomb over to the other tent for a couple months. I'm hoping to grow the Berry larger, I've got it shaped, need to do some more bending of limbs to open it up. Maybe I'll start a transition on the next feed for the Northern Lights Girls.

Another Northern Lights. This is the one I bent backwards and stripped the back of its spine. Got side shoots and a couple straight up the middle too. It's tied back to the pot now and I'll just let it get tall. One thing I've noticed about these NL's is the tight node spacing and amount of early defol needed. I've found that WPM on my plants starts in those tiny pockets, under the canopy, where there's little light and/or air movement, so I must keep up with her. I've started being a lot more selective when picking & pinching leaves.

The Kush Auto 4 leaves later. Because of how I'm shaping / leaning the plant there's a nice pocket under it that stays nice and damp, prolly gives it some nice humidity under the canopy too. I counted 4 tops popping out this morning and 4 more on top. Who knows what'll happen in another week but if it vegs for a couple more weeks I wouldn't complain. It's stout and got some nice thick stems. Maybe I'll add a few drops of Armor Si, just in case.

And one for Amy. The weather was not cooperating here either and I've got some puddles in my yard too. TWA is still on time. I will be letting it go the full 12 weeks. I've got that main drying up nice and the last time I weighed, it was half the harvest weight. Hey Shed, if 20% is accurate it'll finish drying about 11 grams or so. My biggest to date, I'll take that as an achievement. I've got two other Autos in the collection to grow out and then I'm gonna catch the next flight available on TWA!

And another shot of our newest citizen to the Emerald City!

Have a 420 Thursday and stay warm!

looking good age im watching those n lights where did you get the seeds ive got some srirling haze from nirvana that is n lights x haze ive had them for a while now something else always pops up!

You know how it is. That's why I'm liking the the Autos. I can grow multiple strains pretty quick and get nice harvests on time. Then I've got the Northern Lights from Dope Seeds and the Berry Bomb from Bomb Seeds. And now I've got the Trinity Kush growing too, those are from Seedsman as well. That sounds like a nice cross you've got there, wasn't that the Jack Herrer you were talkin about? Well someone was mentioning that strain and the x's that were done. I was thinking that I could pop a Haze Extreme seed and see what I get and hopefully x with the NL. Of course when I flower the NL I could try out some of that frozen pollen...

I've got lotsa seeds though, and like you said something else always seems to pop up! Too bad you're not closer I could easily get you a cut. The Cascades are beautiful this time of year but I'm sure glad I don't live up there right now!

:passitleft:

Love the curved pool but based on the wetness of the patio I think you're over watering the TWA!

I think flipping now is a good idea because unless you're going to top any of those you have all your tops right there. And that Kush is a bush o_O.

Special architecture and design for the pool, worth it for the pictures alone!
You know those splashes on the rocks were from the water draining off the roof and splashing up while I was shooting.

I'm thinking flip on Monday or Tuesday. In the past I've given Transition Nutes at least a week, if not two, out and then flipped. What do you do leading up to flip?

IKR! I don't want her to flower yet! I think i'm gonna pull the top down over night just to get a bit more light down on lowest branch.

What I'm most excited about though, the 3rd Northern Lights, I'll call her Irene. I'm gonna wait til the mat gets here, hopefully Monday, then I'm gonna take the first center shoot near the base for a clone and maybe the second one as well.
The side shoots are almost as tall as the main, been bending them out too.

I transition from veg to flower nutes during the first two weeks after flip. And for the third week I figure there's enough N in the soil left over from veg, so I'm in flower only mode. I could probably start week 2 instead though. I dunno. :)

I'll plan to set the timer tomorrow and shut the lights off for 24, then 12/12, I'm not ready to give away an hour of solar juice. Gotta say, I haven't been nervous bout a flip since, my first... Well, I guess I'm still in love!

sounds like you have a plan I don't use bottled nutes so I cant take part in your conversation but im thinking about searching for some organic nutes some of my plants aren't completly happy with the amount of nitrogen there getting I will usually top dress with some blood meal but I got a little lazy this time some quick nutes could be a good thing to have around!

sounds like you have a plan I don't use bottled nutes so I cant take part in your conversation but im thinking about searching for some organic nutes some of my plants aren't completly happy with the amount of nitrogen there getting I will usually top dress with some blood meal but I got a little lazy this time some quick nutes could be a good thing to have around!

Not sure about it being organic, but I will say this about the General Hydro Flora Series, good and follow the schedule from GWE dot com to start. All my plants have been loving it, and when I stray to far from the schedule I can tell.

Awww...for valentine's day!

:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom