The Emerald City

Hey Shed, story for ya. I was in the kitchen baking some brownies, of course I was high. Anyways, got to thinkin bout your comments on Sues cooking thread. Had this little poem rolling through my brain as I was wrapping bindles, I mean brownies. So, I jump online, load some pics, and pop over to your spot for a glance. Thank took a minute or two...

So, that was my psychic moment for the day.

Hey Shed, story for ya. I was in the kitchen baking some brownies, of course I was high. Anyways, got to thinkin bout your comments on Sues cooking thread. Had this little poem rolling through my brain as I was wrapping bindles, I mean brownies. So, I jump online, load some pics, and pop over to your spot for a glance. Thank took a minute or two...

So, that was my psychic moment for the day.

looks good I make those to a different version I have a recipe for sourdough brownies make homemade that's a nice knife I like the plant pic with all the goodies!

looks good I make those to a different version I have a recipe for sourdough brownies make homemade that's a nice knife I like the plant pic with all the goodies!

I was having fun today, woke up and my knee feels great. Sourdough Brownies, interesting. :hmmmm:
I was high and sun came out so I grabbed a few quick pics.

Lol on the brownie mix and TWA! Oh and I think they sharpened the wrong side of your sickle :).

Having fun with product photography. That's my BBQ knife, I made the handle. Another of my hobbies.

they love the sun I was wondering do you have something under that pot so that its not sitting on the concrete?

No, just a plastic milk crate on the cement. I sprayed her down again today with the Nuke'em. Actually I think I burned her a little last week. I was so against getting bugs. Hit the bottom of tent with Alcohol and water before I place her back.

TWA

I here ya about the bugs I hate spraying them with buds but we do what we have to no I was just thinking if you have them out there when its hot or cold it would be a good idea to have them up off the concrete I used something called deck savers that I got on amazon there 1 ft. sq. so they fit rite under the milk crate works good fyi!:)

Woke up grouchy, thought i was gonna have to move this one inside, with this great sunny weather. You know Shed im gonna start rotating the girls outside as I feed them. No brainer right? Thanks for your help and advice.

TWA 1 week togo.

Another one from yesterday, finally got around to processing the rest of them. I find myself becoming more and more picky about my pictures.

Here's a picture of Trinity Kush. She's not too far along but she's green and pushing out 3's. I swear this is the hardest part of growing for me. Must be time to do some reading about seedling development. I'm thinking that heat mat that is out for delivery today will be giving some help very, very, soon.

And Finally, The Kush Auto continues to bush and grow. All that early tucking and bending is starting to show. Nice round ball of tops, I stopped counting and just admire the beauty, (aka stare).

nice pics and your plants look good clones to I don't see anything wrong with wanting to improve on taking pics I love trying to get a good one when you get a real nice one it feels good!:)
Thank You & Well Said!

Back
Top Bottom