The Emerald City

Ultra Lemon Haze Auto ~ Auto Seeds. I am absolutely floored by this plant. Everybody should add this Sativa to their garden, AMAZING PLANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Center Cola

That Foxtail though!

Yup, same one, third picture of it.

One of the other significant colas.

Trichomes.

Ultra Lemon Haze Auto (front), Northern Lights (middle), Berry Bomb (back in the milk crate).

And one last picture of my donut floaty...

The following pictures were shot with my iPhone XS, unprocessed but 'super good buddy...'

A cookie sheet of ULH, no more room in the fridge!

@InTheFridge :rolleyes:

@InTheFridge :oops:

@InTheFridge ;)

15 - 17 - 19 - 21 :theband:

And a micro switch to connect all the pickups!

Stay Baked :bongrip:

Ultra Lemon Haze Auto ~ Auto Seeds. I am absolutely floored by this plant. Everybody should add this Sativa to their garden, AMAZING PLANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have indeed added that to next season's wish list! :drool: I'm really liking the colors of your Northern Lights. I've got something to look forward to in the next couple months. Mine is also from Dope Seeds.

Is that guitar the one you built yourself?

LOL!
All the cops in your swimming pool say "Ay oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh ..."

A couple songs in mind, but I'm not sure which you meant. "Walk like an Egyptian" ~ The Bengals

"Foreign types with the hookah pipes say Ay oh whey..."

I had a clue but still had to google the lyrics...

lol obviously you were high nice harvest those buds look good they do take up a lot of room but its worth it imo im not sure but that box of arm &hammer could possibly suck all the flavor from them buds lol!:laugh:

The good news is the cherries, grapes, & apples taste like dank ass weed!

I have indeed added that to next season's wish list! :drool: I'm really liking the colors of your Northern Lights. I've got something to look forward to in the next couple months. Mine is also from Dope Seeds.

Is that guitar the one you built yourself?

My first ULH was half inside half out during winter. Compared to this grow... No comparison, not even in the same league. Indoor coco 24/7 vs Outdoor soil during SoCal winter. You have Auto NL? Oh, and there's no comparison for that NL to the ULH either. The yield on the ULH will easily triple what I got from the NL. Numbers in however long it takes to dry that weed, don't say it, don't say it, InTheFridge!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Yes that's the one. Really more of a glue it together and sand till your happy project. I did do the staining and finishing too. It was a really expensive 'kit' guitar that sounds ok, in my hands...

wow nice pics I like the pool one with the naked aged ladies

Thanks Jet! I stripped her at 3 weeks after first hairs. The big fans never really came back, I also did back building to help get some phat-ass buds. The fans never really came back and the back building really worked too. The sugar leaves and a few fans around the top are really what produced this plant and nutrients, man she ate alot!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Forgot to do the shuffle last night, went out to move the BeBo and "GODDAMNIT! FUCKIN DOG!!!!"

She lives with less but more tattered leaves than before. Just when she was starting to look good too. I put tomato cages, yes more than one, around the plant this morning & I think I'ma need that chicken wire after all.

I gotta say, since I chopped those two plants the work load sure is a lot less, it's been like break time around here. Almost forgot to water feed last night.

Talk soon...

:ganjamon:

You have Auto NL?
My NL is a photoperied, so I won't know how it turns out until October. :nervous-guy:
Yes that's the one. Really more of a glue it together and sand till your happy project.
Well, I can't comment on the sound quality, but it sure looks nice! :thumb:

Wow - looking productive over here :popcorn: ...with so many great harvests!

You can never have too many clamps! :D

ULH is very appealing indeed... that was/is an auto, yes?

had a clue but still had to google the lyrics...
:laughtwo: sweet that you needed us to know that :love: I was thinking he was referring to “Hot hot hot!”
:hmmmm::theband:

:eek:

Practice practice practice. Like learning to make play guitar!

I think I will have more guitar time now that the garden has been reduced by .22222222222222%

Wow - looking productive over here :popcorn: ...with so many great harvests!

You can never have too many clamps! :D

ULH is very appealing indeed... that was/is an auto, yes? YES!!!!

:laughtwo: sweet that you needed us to know that :love: I was thinking he was referring to “Hot hot hot!”
:hmmmm::theband:

Thanks Amy, I'm enjoying my version of a break, although it'll be short lived. The Berry Bomb 1.1 and the Cherry Bomb Auto are due to come down in 1.5 weeks. I think I put 2 weeks between the harvests intentionally... The clamps help with many things but these are my goto until I get more than 15 or so branches then I'm poaching off LST'd plants for twist ties (cause the 250 meters was not enough...)

David Johansen? I don't remember anything about doughnut shops in that song! It was indeed Walk Like an Egyptian. I didn't think that was an obscure reference when I wrote it. :oops:

Buster Poindexter was HOT HOT HOT, HOW YOU FEELIN, HOT HOT HOT, and after your room boom boom boom, don't forget to check out Steve Martin & Rick Moranis dancing to the instrumental in My Blue Heaven.

Thank god Shed just posted that Bengals Link... literally

Only reliant on awareness of pop music :hmmmm: The Bangles didn’t occur to me at all until Age got it o_O ... it probably wasn’t obscure... just my obscure brain :hookah: you’re dealing with tokers remember!

I was thinking some other song that will likely come to right after I Post Reply. I'm happy to admit when I don't know stuff, I thought Shed would appreciate me not knowing, especially since we were talking about, 'pop pop!'

I thought that line was as well known as:
Come together, right now, over me!

I listened to the Beatles for a good portion of the country in several directions. My parents idea of a vacation was to drive to New York to see family and drive back again a couple weeks later. Upstate, Tonawanda is where my moms parents were. Then up to cross and see the Falls and my dads side of personal issues...

sweet nugs cuz. I wouldn't worry about no foxtailing wth bomb buds like that. Sept maybe some shade/less light
:adore::Namaste:

Thank you Thank you!!

Welcome the Emerald City MH! I've never worried much about fox tails I mean I like'em and all, but I've read some complaints here and there too. A nice varia - SHOWNNNNNNN!

"Hey Hey Hey" ~ Fat Albert

Got some pictures for ya this morning.

First up is the Candida. She's only been upcanned recently and I think she's just settling in. I'm anticipating some rapid growth over the next coupla weeks. She's gonna be taking up room in a hurry. You prolly can't tell but all 8 of her tops are LST'd. Ain't that canopy purdy...

Here's a shot of the Kush Auto (II) from Seedsman. The 2 is cause this is my 2nd time growing this strain. She's really filling in, super green. After feeding I just stuff all the leaves down into the center so the tops can get some light.

Here's a Purple Amnesia Auto from Dope Seeds. She started pushing pistils on day 21 so I'm expecting, well I don't know what to expect... Link to this journal in my sig.

And now may I introduce you to my Cherry Bomb, 'Wild Cherry!' this plant just does whatever it want's to, there's no wrangling her down. She's about 1.5 weeks from harvest and still lotsa clears, with a couple of cloudies and ambers here and there. When I've got her and the Berry Bombs next to each other the smell is amazing, fruity and pungent a unique scent for sure. Enjoy the eye candy!

Have a great day!!!!!!

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom