The Emerald City

I transplanted the Monster Crops today. Those three are in 1 gallon of coco.

@PCaddict heres some pics of my tents and set ups.

First is the flower tent it’s got a timber 300 W 3500 Kelvin with a dimmer switch the QBs are 3000 Kelvin also adjustable dimmer the intake fan is the black fan on the outside it’s a 6 inch has the temperature control module with it with all the goodies alarms and I have an exhaust fan, the venting is on top on the fan is located inside the tent in the back that’s where you would connect your carbon filter I don’t have one anymore and then I have a few/ couple fans down low for some circulation.

THe Veg/ Auto Tent is a lot simpler, it’s got an intake fan, couple fans in there for circulation and 5500 Kelvin QB.

Hope you find this helpful!

:thumb:

Cooler temps today Doob in the 90’s...

Circular file for the bike cover.

First is the flower tent it’s got a timber 300 W 3500 Kelvin with a dimmer switch the QBs are 3000 Kelvin also adjustable dimmer the intake fan is the black fan on the outside it’s a 6 inch has the temperature control module with it with all the goodies alarms and I have an exhaust fan, the venting is on top on the fan is located inside the tent in the back that’s where you would connect your carbon filter I don’t have one anymore and then I have a few/ couple fans down low for some circulation.

THe Veg/ Auto Tent is a lot simpler, it’s got an intake fan, couple fans in there for circulation and 5500 Kelvin QB.

I like those LED boards and the Monster cropped clones look good.

Thank You that will help when I get the tent fans carbon filter etc. Pictures are always easier then words Lol :snowboating:

I want to say Thanks once again everyone on here has been So Helpful. I have learned So Much in the short time I have been a member ……………………. :thumb:

Think Different update, changes starting to be more noticeable. I pinched off the top 2 fans. I previously clipped the lowest two shoots. Rollin into week 3 and lookin good!

Now the whole Auto / Veg Tent.

Tp Lft: Unknown OG, Btm Lft: Its It Punch, 3 Mdl Lft: 2 MC’d Northern Lights and Peyote Critical. Think Different, Candida is hanging out the tent and the 2 Blue Berries on the right.

The Emerald City is shining bright!

I gotta discount for buying that color...

Mav keeps the strms clean been seeing him eat leaves.

I gotta discount for buying that color...

Mav keeps the strms clean been seeing him eat leaves.

You have a Great spot to grow. Looking Great. I started a Journal and I would Love to have you follow along. I am sure I will have questions

I got one of those bike covers too with a seed order. I think I gave it to Goodwill...
I started a Journal it is in my sig. I would Love to have you stop by and give any input along the way I am sure I will have questions and you have been a big help.

You have a Great spot to grow. Looking Great. I started a Journal and I would Love to have you follow along. I am sure I will have questions

Thanks PC! I totally lucked out with grow spot and the plant too. Just happened to pick a Northern Lights Clone for this spot, turns out it was bred for warmer temps. It gets 110 regularly during summer, she’s on a North Facing Wall and gets minutes of water 3 times a day. I used Amended Soil and dug about 10 gallons of desert soil outta the area and filled with the Amended Soil. One she touched light she was off to the races!

I need to look into that I have been hand watering with three little plants its not too bad but for next year I have to do some research on what I can do. I would Love to set up a drip system or I may hand water although I am sure I will get sick of hand watering so I need to figure out something for next year

I had mushroom bubblers in place with the ficus, thats where the big bush is. I added in the drip system when I replanted the landscaping plants boganvilla, yellow bells, texas sage, and red birds of paradise, and some plumeria too. Both systems are great! I feed them once a week, with the Flora Nova Bloom, aside from that its Gods Love and Sunshine!

———————————————————-

Think Different Auto Update: I clipped the top 2 fans again. Feed today was 2.5 cups. Shes a hempy grow 4”s of perlite covered by a whole lotta coco coir, Roughly 10 glns.

Everybody else got fed today too, Im feeding all the plants 2 tsp Flora Nova Gro & 4 tsp CalMag & PH’d (3 eyedroppers PH down), per 1.5 gallons.

The Candida in soil is bout 2 weeks from flip, I think, no hairs yet. Fed 1.5 glns H2O, 2 tsp Flora Nova Bloom, 4 tsp CalMag, No PH for soil.

Northen lights is a beautiful beast Age! :bravo: That’s been a wonderful one to watch from it’s uncertain beginnings. How far from finish do you think it is?

Lovely sight - what are the dimensions of that tent?

:laughtwo: yep!

One thing ive learned about buds Amy, pickem when they look ready. They aint ready yet.... NL prolly 3-4 weeks & the PC prolly 2-3. I’ll b checkin trichs of course.

The tent is 2x4x5

And i love not having to look in the tent eryday!

Candida is going to finish strong, the NL is incredible, and the PC looks great even if it's overshadowed by the beast next door. :)

TD is doing nicely in the hempy hybrid as well. :welldone:

Gotta water the Doob-Tastic 5 today. They are all doing so good! The PC took a bit to catch her stride but no shes got new coco and seems to have a foothold! Thats backwards, eh?

Post sunrise pics of the Northern Lights.

And one of the Peyote Critical as well.

Back
Top Bottom