The Emerald City

Thanks Beez! I got some pics for ya today! Yeah PC, theyre great dogs, what an addition to the pack! Even the Alpha gets tested

I trimmed the berry bomb again.

M&C

View media item 1717547
View media item 1717548
Nice looking dogs one of ours is silver and black and had 5 white puppies out of three litters Our other two are Red and Black like yours, they are the long haired GSDs Shutzhund blood lines so working line. I am afraid to post pics of them on my thread I poster a pic that wasn't related and got an email. Yours are Beautiful Nice plants too Lol

Your BeBo looks a little different from mine. Same mother though...fascinating ;).

Cute doggos, sharp teeth.

im thinkin bout growin a couple nice bushes, maybe the Northern Lights and Peyote Critical MC’s, then letem finish outside this winter, maybe put them out end of this month. Happy New Years!

Nice looking dogs one of ours is silver and black and had 5 white puppies out of three litters Our other two are Red and Black like yours, they are the long haired GSDs Shutzhund blood lines so working line. I am afraid to post pics of them on my thread I poster a pic that wasn't related and got an email. Yours are Beautiful Nice plants too Lol

you gottalotta pups. Mine got lineage too, Lundborg Land. Beautiful Outdoor set up, converted horse stables in Perris, CA. I was never interested in the long hairs they shed too much as it is!

when you upload your non weed pics, load them into ‘off topic gallery.’

————————————-/-///////————

Some pics from tonight

Unknown OG

Think Different

Northern Lights monster crop.

Candida

Hey Age, your garden is looking stellar - both indoor as well as outdoor! :bravo: I'm actually quite jealous of your Northern Lights. Mine may have been a smidgen larger, but yours has a much better shape and pruning job than mine. Your buds are going to be top quality for sure. :adore:

Hey Age, your garden is looking stellar - both indoor as well as outdoor! :bravo: I'm actually quite jealous of your Northern Lights. Mine may have been a smidgen larger, but yours has a much better shape and pruning job than mine. Your buds are going to be top quality for sure. :adore:

i hope we can meet and compare our harvests.

Like the City! :popcorn:

A Shed favorite!

Take me down to the Emerald City where the GRASS is green and the lawns are fed with reclaimed water (I hope)!

Emerald Paradise!

————————————————————

The Deed is done!

Im thinkin another week for the PC and NL.

I got at the Northern Lights and the Peyote Critical yesterday. I pruned out about 2/3 of the plants, keeping just the fattest and best colas/ spears. I didn't see too many ambers yet, mostly cloudy, prolly 95%. She's in the window, but with all the lower and lesser quality buds picked off I think I'll let the best flowers ripen a bit and get some ambers. I'm so excited to try this sun ripened summer fruit!

Here's some pics of the plants before, during and after trimming.

Northern Lights ~ Dope Seeds

I got at the Candida today, made up some longer stakes for the floppy, dumbo style branches. I gave her a nice feeding of nutrients leaving out the bloom formula, just Calmag, Terpinator, Diamond Nectar, and Liquid Kool Bloom. I tried to new Candida Sample today. Sprinkled some keep on top of a CBD nugget and christened the new bowl. Nice high with no anxiety, paranoia, or over active thinking. Can't wait to harvest this CBD, I'm making topical, edibles, gel caps and smokeables too!! I forgot how much I like the CBD!

Wow, great pics Age! :love: Those buds look beautiful.
Did you get much usable material after the thinning? You may want to borrow my bowl trimmer for all that - I can be there in about 7 hrs. :laughtwo:

Yeah some decent stuff drying on the racks. A bit of larf too, but that was the idea. I’m saving all for weights n measures.

——————————————————

Pics from the Candida stake out. I tied her tops together and used the stakes for to support the wait.

Last pic from early harvest.

2019 is flyin past!

Looking great Age. Love those low red sun shots of the outdoor plants :love:

I tend to let my outdoor ones get more amber because some of it is just from the harshness of the sun, rather than the ‘ripening’ process. Outdoor buds just have more amber - so it’s a good decision to let them go longer
:smokin:

Thanks Amy, I’ll let it ride!

i got some pics of the Candida, closer this time. Also, some pics of the Blueberry from @DrDoob. And the veg tent too.

Blueberry

The Veg tent, think different is back left, then across blueberry, candida, unknown OG, NL clones 1 & 2, and Peyote critical in front of THINK DIFFERENT.

Back
Top Bottom