The Emerald City

Christmas stopped by today. We gotta tree and lights are up too, even threw a wreath on the new truck. Antlers are on the way...

i know ive been absent lately, the outdoor trio is really showing some purps. Im watering today.

Heres some pics of the IIP and the BB. I’ll grab some slides of the outdoors plants tomorrow. That Peyote Crit is really showing off!

2 more weeks for the Blueberry.

I harvested the IIP. I noticed some tiny little webs in the upper buds. Not even fuckin around. Chopped, washed, n hangin.

Thanks Doc!

That IIP is the shizz Age! Way prettier than the pheno I grew out. Good thing the mites appeared late in the grow and you didn't need to chop too early.

Spinosad doesn't work on mites though, so go with Dr Bronner's unscented castille soap spray. You can get it at any local health food store or whole foods:

Glad Christmas came by. Because you could use a little Christmas right this very minute.

I noticed some tiny little webs in the upper buds. Not even fuckin around. Chopped, washed, n hangin.
Oh my! I hope they didn’t also come from me. I only had them in one hardly used tent and was at least two months after you were here. But can’t be a coincidence can it?

Man that IIP sure is pretty. It’s a lot better after a good cure really gets a good fruit punch smell to it. Can’t wait to hear how yours smokes!

:passitleft:

That IIP is the shizz Age! Way prettier than the pheno I grew out. Good thing the mites appeared late in the grow and you didn't need to chop too early.

Spinosad doesn't work on mites though, so go with Dr Bronner's unscented castille soap spray. You can get it at any local health food store or whole foods:

Glad Christmas came by. Because you could use a little Christmas right this very minute.

Reply posted at your place, musical link included!

Oh my! I hope they didn’t also come from me. I only had them in one hardly used tent and was at least two months after you were here. But can’t be a coincidence can it?

Man that IIP sure is pretty. It’s a lot better after a good cure really gets a good fruit punch smell to it. Can’t wait to hear how yours smokes!

Par for the course Doc, I'm not mad'atcha! I clipped some of the Blueberry you gave me (oops...) so tasty! Both are in flower now, one at the beginning and one at the end. The IIP is just amazing, smells great, but still too early to jar; those nugs are so dense!

:surf:

:ciao:

:hookah:

Same color and infinitely better photography than mine! Second pic looks like a PhTOM entry to me :thumb: .
Thanks Shed, all credit to the photo app Doc recommended. i actually submitted a shot of the IIP, its above a few posts.

Man you bring out those colors. My Peyote Critical had some red in it but nothing like that beauty!

Thats all Desert Autumn Love. Havent had to water in a week, its been raining. The NL is gettin some purps too. Better pics when the sun shows thru.

Thanks Shed, all credit to the photo app Doc recommended. i actually submitted a shot of the IIP, its above a few posts.

Thats all Desert Autumn Love. Havent had to water in a week, its been raining. The NL is gettin some purps too. Better pics when the sun shows thru.
My pics with the app don’t look that good you’ve got some talents and skills too which obviously help a lot.

How big a temperature change do they get between daytime highs and nighttime lows? I’ve read that’s what brings out the purple.

It's been in the 70's during the days and 50's - 40's in the evenings. It may be the swing in temps but I think it's the colder temps that do it as well. The IIP in the garage didn't have swings like that, not any where close and plenty'o'purps on that one.

That is a beautiful plant

Thanks PC!

Now, more from my outdoor girls. The cold and rain is certainly having it's way with the phenotype and I'm very impressed with what I'm seeing in those physical characteristics. All the colors a newish grower likes to see. Or course I'd like to see more ambers and reds in the leaves but I certainly can't complain about what I'm getting from my 2 Northern Lights and the Peyote Critical. My second outdoor clutch of 2019, only in SoCal Babay!!!!

First up the Peyote Critical, not much for yellows but plenty of green and purple!

And if you're looking for more yellows then the Northern Lights, which is more acclimated for the warmth, will show you those.

IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They will beast if you let them. A beaut!

hey Shed, Im thinkin she’ll roll on til after January, i’ll have to check the lighting. Would there be enough dark from January thru February to flower it?

Spraying the outdoor trio this morning. All plants getting Castille soap treatment. I put the Blueberry outside to finish with some cold.

Some pics of Peyote Crit, Northern Lights, & Blueberry. The Blueberry from @DrDoob, just finishing up. A couple more days and she drops, maybe...

First four pictures are peyote critical, the next three, are northern lights & the next three after that are the blueberry.

StayBaked!

And I've fallen trap to the phone pics again. They look so good on my phone...

Getting some beautiful colors out there Age! It's plenty dark in January and February to finish them off. Under 11 hours still at the end of Feb. I wouldn't start flowering anything then but finishing should be fine.

Hmmm, maybe I'll just keep trimming her back to beef up those stems for a more proper looking Candida Cola. When I said finish her up I meant, 2 months of flower but the days getting longer would make that a challenge. Yes?

looking like some real stunners Age. Jealous that you still have the light!

It's finally into our cooler temps, short days, sunset at 430pm. Daytime highs in the mid 60s to 70's.

Back
Top Bottom