The Emerald City

Nice, and new to me! :thanks:

That one was on the anthology album. Everything is Alright has become one of my mantra's. Especially with The Rona Life we are all living in our own way.

Great song too. I thought he said, "You missed it guys
hey, whats up man? i have been wondering if you were coming back. Good to see you again! Buds look great by the way!!

I'm back peripherally for now. Haven't dropped seeds in almost a year, but still got plenty'o'buds in jars. Now it's just about creating some variety...

That one was on the anthology album. Everything is Alright has become one of my mantra's. Especially with The Rona Life we are all living in our own way.

Great song too. I thought he said, "You missed it guys

I'm back peripherally for now. Haven't dropped seeds in almost a year, but still got plenty'o'buds in jars. Now it's just about creating some variety...
yeah i just came back a couple months ago after an almost two year break. I still have about a pound left of what i grew last time but it's getting a little dry and i figured it's time to grow some new stuff.

Please pardon the intrusion, maybe you and/or your followers might be interested :cheer:

If so, please apply in the comparative grow thread, as I won't be responding to replies here :thanks:

:Namaste:

My beautiful Mary Jane Plant.

0C114009-AB3A-45DA-97D6-4F44A6DAFE14.jpeg

:thumb:

Looking forward to seeing you do your magic with some plants again. :popcorn:

What up with the strain names?? Asking for a friend. :laugh:
La Katana is the strain, a Japanese strain to commemorate The 2021 Olympics. Michael Phelps got me the seeds on the DL, sent them to me in a swim cap he used, the one that tore from the relay! They were even germinated already...

Two weeks today flower today. They got their last transition feed on Sunday and yesterday got my patented H2O++. Water with Terp, CalMag, Silica, amounts are top secret but it's 1 tsp, 1.5tsp, .5 tsp. I've got 5 plants total some topped at different times, all look pretty similar cept one is showing skinny, thinny leaves (pic 2).

Early on set Guy Fieri...

Stay Baked!

Looking great, Age!

I'd say you have some time for the full Guy Fieri! Oh, and you might want to edit that post...you listed your secret formula. :eek:

Luckily you didn't tell us if that was per gallon or...

It's patented but I'll just leave it to the imagination. Thats every other water/feeding, I consider it a biweekly flush. Another week or so for GF, they explode after a feeding!

Looking great, Age!

Thanks Beez, I've been trying to only eliminate the leaves facing into the middle and opening the canopy for the lower growth. Trying no to remove too many solar panels, seems almost daily that I'm nippin a few here and there.

Dropped my kid off for Basketball Practice, was on my way when some dude starts backing out of the driveway, I stopped in plenty of time, cause I pay attention when I drive... Suddenly this dude stops and looks at me with the I'm sorry expression hands up in the air like oops :oops:. I gave him the I'm watching you two fingers my eyes to his eyes motion. Picked her up from practice and some lady cuts into my left turn lane. I was in lane one she was in two, she drivin like, "I'm the only one on the road... oh look I gotta text message..."

I'ma be like water. Anyhowz fed the girlz today, lil bit o this and a lil bit o that.

Stay Home, Stay Safe, & Stay Baked!

Back
Top Bottom