The Emperor Wears No Clothes by Jack Herer - Read it Here

Odd, I could find no link on the site for purchasing the book; Jim's link for The Hemporium appears to be non-existant.

The store URL has pretty much nothing either....bummer. I'd like to support their site directly.

:peace:

mornin to all

i would like to get a copy of the book , but, i can not find it anywhere, not even a used copy,lol, or maybe u could ask them to print a few more (2-3 hundred K) would be cool, i would probably take 6, just to give to people so they can inform them selves on there time , it wjould be benificial to all. anyway, i'm reading it here once again (thanx again...too 8^) ) it's great reading , plus, i must read things like this 2-3 time's for it to sink-in and then i can haave a good debate with anyone, in a good way of coarse.... informative talk is what i seek. it's what's needed.

ok i'm off the stump....lol

i'm thinking of hittnig a few yard/garage/porch/barn sale's , just maybe i'll come across my quest..

thanx again

be well

fringe50

Even though thread is old the information in it will never be. I saw the links and they were off so I tool the liberty of re posting.
Keep the memory of Jack alive Emperor << JackHerer.com

"Emperor Wear's.... "

Waiting for this book to arrive in Australian from "Amazon" ..can't wait.. Never heard of this guy till recently.. When researching and he strain named after him."JACK HERER".. It is an aptly named tribute when I read of its particular effects: "a sense of well being"; And of course "Light of Jah" interchangeably ,to me, seem totally Appropriate to Honor The Man...Maybe (i don't know)he was'n no Christian or Bible Thumper but He did spread True light when it came to God's 'erb...

Sent from my 5017A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

mornin to all

i would like to get a copy of the book , but, i can not find it anywhere, not even a used copy,lol, or maybe u could ask them to print a few more (2-3 hundred K) would be cool, i would probably take 6, just to give to people so they can inform them selves on there time , it wjould be benificial to all. anyway, i'm reading it here once again (thanx again...too 8^) ) it's great reading , plus, i must read things like this 2-3 time's for it to sink-in and then i can haave a good debate with anyone, in a good way of coarse.... informative talk is what i seek. it's what's needed.

ok i'm off the stump....lol

i'm thinking of hittnig a few yard/garage/porch/barn sale's , just maybe i'll come across my quest..

thanx again

be well

fringe50
Hey man...I just bought good con second hander from Amazon $19 haha trouble was total $88Au to get it here (still waiting) in Nth Qld ....I.. Don't. . care.. ..I must ...have....it!...
Cheers. hope you find one.
Stephen

Sent from my 5017A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So many of us not only see the corruption in life against weed but actually live through the unjust measures our society has allowed to be imposed upon its citizens. It is only when you are prepared to stand your ground and die do you really stand a chance. And those of us who do must stand together.

Back
Top Bottom