The Emperor's New Grows - Canad Goes Perpetual Indoors with Coco!

NEW SEEDS!

Just arrived today...
Barney's Farm - Cookies Kush fem x10
Sweet Seeds - Black Jack fem x7
The Cali Connection - Grape OG fem x7
DNA Genetics - Sour Cream fem x6
20151102_145052.jpg

And the freebies...
Canuk Seeds - Jack Herer fem x2, Northern Lights fem x1, Original Skunk #1 fem x1, Bubba Kush fem x1

20151102_145216.jpg

For the next round I decided to go with 3 Grape OG by The Cali Connection.

Grape OG is a 60% Sativa 40% Indica variety of cannabis derived from Cali Connection's huge yielding Grape Romulan crossed with the awesome Tahoe OG Kush. The resultant strain, when flowered in an ideal climate, is strong and robust high with a real potent punch from the Tahoe OG Kush side of the genetics. Cali Connection achieved medium to large yields from Grape OG, with the flowers possessing a lemony, floral bouquet with heavy undertones of fuel and hash. Grape OG flowers in 8-9 weeks - much quicker than a regular Romulan, and is heavy on trichome production. Ideal for extractions.

Placed 3 seeds on a wet paper towel with a wet coffee filter over the top and put between 2 plates. placed in the grow tent with the lights out.

Amnesia Lemon update Flower Day 2
I did a little photo editing to clear out the HPS orange so the color is still off
20151102_2340381.jpg

A little upskirt shot lol
20151102_234152.jpg

Still using grow nutes for the first week or so and then i'll switch to bloom and bud ignitor nutes

Well I planted the 3 Grape OG

The bad news is last night I noticed my timer had reset itself but I caught it before lights were suppose to come on. So I reprogrammed it and 1 hour after lights on I go to check the plant and see that the timer yet again reset itself and my exhaust was turned off and the room temp jumped up to 97 degrees F. I quickly plugged in the exhaust manually and took a hammer to my timer. I'm finished with digital timers they are worthless garbage. Before I started a while back I went through 3 digital timers because they had failed within hours of purchasing them. This one just took longer and i'm not waiting for the 2nd one to fail and fuck up my flower stage. I find it strange that they worked just fine up until I turn off the power strip that its powering thats when they go to shit. I'll go purchase 2 old fashion mechanical timers and see how they hold up.

Hey Cana you should buy a contactor to protect your timer from the start-up current surge. Timer's on their own can't handle the initial charge from HID which is why they all fail so quickly...& don't worry they're not expensive, mine was about $40.

Thats the thing mine were working just fine but they reset randomly. Like this one here reset and cleared out my schedule in the middle of lights off after working for 4 months straight and then it reset again just an hour later after i reprogrammed it. Also this one that failed was running no lights because I unplugged the lights from the power strip leaving only the exhaust fan running since I have nothing in veg right now. The ones I had before that would work for about an hour and then wiped everything clear and that was just running a small fan

Plus the reviews on the only 2 digital timers they have at the store I go to all say that the timer is garbage and resets all the time lol. I thought maybe they were doing something wrong because it only has 2 jobs on or off, how can they fuck that up?

Well update on the UFO LED
I think they lost my package somewhere because I received an email saying they would have to reship me another driver. They also want to use DHL for faster time but that it would cost me money to accept it. I declined that option and asked for a replacement light shipped from their canadian warehouse with a return label to send back the defective light. I'll see what they respond with and I may end up returning the order and look at purchasing the new Mars pro series Cree256 for flower and Cree128 for veg.

Unfortunately Sara has told me that the mars pro series won't be stocked in Canada until Sept next year. And that I can only get them shipped from China. The duty fee on those 2 lights would be way more than I'd wanna add to the cost lol. I most likely will wait till then.

Cana,
Caught up and subbed. :nicethread:
:popcorn:

Still waiting on what GalaxyHydro will do to correct their defective light. I told them about the brokerage fee from DHL was a minimum of $7 which I refuse to pay. Plus i'd have to wait another week or 2 and I have to put my own time into fixing this thing. Sounds like i'm getting a crappy deal here so I declined that option. If I don't have a better one by tomorrow morning i'll just pack these lights up and get a full refund. Really bummed out how this turned out.

Oh I also checked in on the triplets and it seems like I may have 2 that are barely poking up from under some coco. I don't want to disturb them so I will check again in the morning.

As for the Amnesia Lemon she has reached the bottom of the scrog ring so i'm directing the taller shoots to the outter holes to allow the rest to catch up. I'll post a pic tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom