The Emperor's New Grows - Canad Goes Perpetual Indoors with Coco!

Little ones are looking strong. As stage said led does give off a little heat and I mean little. You should be able to run fan and filter as normal just without the cooltube.
My box is in the space under my stairs, cold stone floor with a natural drain. The light is in the top of the box and I still feel the chill when I open the door. You shouldn't have a problem in your tent.

Thanks. I'm gonna start a small 3x3x5 tent using my old pvc and ploy plastic I got left over and i'm gonna use the UFOs to grow a couple autos so thats gonna be interesting. Also I'll start a new journal and close this one out after I get everything setup. The new one will be with the new LEDs and the auto runs together.

Amnesia Lemon update photo Flower Day 25
20151125_225950.jpg
20151125_230029.jpg

Sorry for the crappy blur. I have the worse camera on my tablet and eventually I'll upgrade to a nicer camera. That is once I stop finding something new to add to the grow rooms.

Grape OG update photo Veg day 24
20151129_014406.jpg

I got the same def on all 3 plants and only on the same 2 fan leaves of the 2nd node. The leaves have brown spots which I believe may be a PH issue, but I don't have a meter to test so i'll carry on for now as its not on any other leaves and the growth hasn't stopped.

Looking good cana, but you shld really get yourself a ph meter & why not an electrode storge solution to prolong its life. In this case the brown spots could be a calcium deficiency...maybe consider adding cal/mag now & then, it certainly won't harm the plants.
:Namaste:

I actually watered them down pretty good with the hopes of flushing out whatever could of built up since I rarely get any runoff with 2liters each. So I added 4 to each with a dose of cal mag to see. I'm suppose to have PH perfect nutes so thats why I never bothered to get a PH meter since i've never had a problem with PH. I'll see what happens over the next few days. I pretty much spent my budget on that LED so a PH meter would have to wait till early next year at the earliest lol.

I saw. Thought it was interesting as my nutes are suppose to PH balance as well, so perhaps my small UFO LEDs are causing the plant to need cal mag. I started to slightly notice the same thing on my big AL, but I feed her cal mag once a week. So maybe I should think about going twice a week on both and see if its fixed. I checked today and theres no more signs of the browning progressing, nor has any new leaves started to do it.

I could do every time too I guess. I'll do every feeding on AL with cal mag and i'll go twice a week on grape og and see if theres any difference.

Also I'm thinking of using all 4 UFOs to veg and replace the MH, whenever I receive my Cree256. At 270watts a UFO, I'm guessing i'm getting at least 90w draw. So that would put me close enough to 400w to find out if they can veg till I get the cree128 in there. Then i'll have an idea of if the UFOs can handle their own in my 3x3 auto tent.

My friend, just looked at ur last pic in detail and can see you lost some growth points due to early leaf removal. Always look to the new nodal growth forming in the point where the fan leaves attach to branches. If that new growth has formed enough foliage to drive its own growth onwards, then the corresponding fan leaf can be removed. Otherwise you can end up losing that point all together.

Soz as you probs know this anyhow and I've missed sometime prior, no offense meant ;)

Edit; also use your tethers to help spin her on her axis. It stops branching repeating and overshadowing each other. Simple but effective :) again just an idea ;)

Yo Canad,
I am real real interested in the Cree 128 Mars pro. Dude...which are you getting? I really wanna try the new cob tech and for a 4x2 space it says it can replace a 600w. If thats true, I may have to get one. No reviews around so...

I'll have both the 128 and the 256. I am just starting with the big boy first and i'll put the smaller one to do my veg work next door. You'll get to see all proof I can provide. I won't be able to get a result for Par though I don't have a tester lol.

Back
Top Bottom