The Emperor's New Grows - Mars Pro Series Cree256/Cree128 Perpetual In Coco!

The Dealer

:welcome:

Space - Veg Tent - GL120 3'11''x3'11''x6'7'' Flower Tent - GL145 4'9''x4'9''x6'7'' Autos Tent Custom PVC made tent 3'6"x3'6"x5' just for Autos

Lights - Veg Mars Hydro Pro series Cree128 LED
Bloom Mars Hydro Pro series Cree256 LED
Autos 4x 270watt GalaxyHydro UFO LEDs
Mechanical timers Veg - 18/6 Bloom 12/12 Autos 20/4

Medium - 5 Gallon Smart pots with 75% Coco 25% Perlite

Nutes - AN Sensi Coco PH Perfect Grow 2 part formula
AN Sensi Coco PH Perfect Bloom 2 part formula
AN Bud Ignitor
AN Coco Big Bud
AN Overdrive

Ventilation - Veg Tent178CFM Typhoon Duct fan with 4inch ducting along with an oscillating fan.
Bloom Tent420CFM Typhoon Duct fan along with carbon filter and 6 inch Ducting along with a 16" oscillating fan.
Autos TentOscillating fan.
And Window unit Air Conditioner for the summer heat.

I run around 75 - 80 degrees with 55% -70% RH in Veg & Autos tents 45% - 60% RH in Flower tent

MARS PRO CREE™ 256
40191.jpg

Mars Pro Cree™ 256 Specifications
-Power Consumption:Bloom: 650~680w | Growth: 480~510w | Seedling 170~200w
-Coverage Area:4'x4' (122cm x 122 cm)
-Compare to HPS/MH/HID:800 watt
-Spectrum:Cree™ 440nm, 630nm,660nm, 2700k-3000k
-USA MADE High Intensity Cree™ LED’s. (HI-LED)

MARS PRO CREE™ 128
22561.jpg

Mars Pro Cree™ 128 Specifications
-Power Consumption:Bloom: 325~355w | Growth: 240~270w | Seedling 80~110w
-Coverage Area:2'x4' (61cm x 122 cm)
-Compare to HPS/MH/HID:600 watt
-Spectrum:Cree™ 440nm, 630nm,660nm, 2700k-3000k
-USA MADE High Intensity Cree™ LED’s. (HI-LED)

This is a continual of my other perpetual journal. I'm switching over from HPS/MH lighting to the new Mars Hydro Pro series Cree256/Cree128 and I wanted to include all this new change into my intro page. I will send the other journal over to the finished page once the light arrives and I make the switch. Stay tuned!

Subbed up for the ride!:surf:

Hi canad
Im subbed mate love the new lights!
(previous journal) Gee that defol in early flower shocked me but she seemed to handle it well.
I was in search of an answer about ph perfect tech. and i couldnt find what water your using ? Is it really as simple as mix nutes then feed? No checking? Eg. My tap water is bang on ph7 i grow in coco and im always mixing and adjusting to ph5.8

Hi canad
Im subbed mate love the new lights!
(previous journal) Gee that defol in early flower shocked me but she seemed to handle it well.
I was in search of an answer about ph perfect tech. and i couldnt find what water your using ? Is it really as simple as mix nutes then feed? No checking? Eg. My tap water is bang on ph7 i grow in coco and im always mixing and adjusting to ph5.8

Hello fella..... I cannot tell you for 100% fact in coco.... but I can tell you I use the AN ph perfect line and almost every addatives they make (refer to my advanced feed schedule in sig) I grow in pro mix wich as you probably know is a "soiless" medium and using moat nutrients they reccomend feeding @ 6.2.... ot quite the 5.8 for hydro but much lower than tap water in my neck wich is 7.4 or so from tap. After I mix my AN lineup it sits @6.5 everytime. I contacted AN grower support many times with many questions getting started and they continuously told me NO NEED TO PH.... all of there nutrients in the ph perfect line are chelated and available at a much wider range they said. Just mix and feed... well I didn't trust them forever I would ph down to 6.2...... well I finally wanted to try it so I popped an auto in a 1 quart very small container and just mixed and fed... . Not a Def one came up she looked perfect beginning to end. So then u used it on some 5 gallon girls same thing no problems at all. I then even quit flushing mid grow between flower and bloom... still no problems. My life is so much simpler now lol... that's the reason I put out the beginner feed schedule... to help new growers start out with success.. using a non pre fertilized soiless mix and AN line it really is as simple as mix, water, harvest

From what I read the PH Perfect solution doesn't really change the PH but it extends the PH range at which the plant will uptake the nutrients. With a PH of 7 out the tap I would say you'll never have to check the PH

Your ph WILL change.... it's recommended use in RO water but I don't think many people have ro systems every grower I see just uses tap.... it still balances your ph

Subbed and watching :popcorn:

Ohh thank you all for joining. Sorry that it will be a couple weeks for delivery. At least I got 1 that will be on the last couple weeks of flowering, and I got the Grape OGs that will move right in behind that, so once the light is in its straight to results!

Helps if the ambient room temps are up around 84-85f for an led grow , there are some interesting case studies showing higher temps for LEDs , less wasted light equals less heating of the leaf surface

Excited to see this grow out. I'm also subbed and wanted to say nice Mighty! Storz & Bickel is the best.

And for what it's worth, I don't think 'pH Perfect' is fool-proof. My tap water comes out at nearly 8.0 for some reason and I tried several times to mix different strengths of AN Iguana Juice and the pH was always in the 7's still. Didn't catch that though until it already left deficiencies in my plants. I'll try it again someday but for now the extra 2 minutes to pH the solution to 6.2 works and gives me peace of mind.

Back
Top Bottom