The Experience Of Getting High

I'm an experienced smoker, wrong, but I had an experience on ATF smoking a quarter ounce out of a bong in an hour and it left me in the fetal position on a concrete floor awhile... My oddest experience, and I've smoked an ounce a day for weeks occassionaly.

zhummingsig.jpg

Oh hell no... the last part of the paragraph had me laughing pretty hard... "gentle reassurances" LMFAO...
OMFG YOU ATE TOO MUCH... YOUR GONNA FARGIN DIE... AAAAAAHHHHH

Intensity depends on dosage and metabolism. But if you don't know yours, be prepared to lie down and rest for a while, if necessary. Fresh air, fresh juice, and gentle reassurances are the best things if you consume too much.

Great Post man. Last paragraph really got me and i'm not even buzzed :grinjoint:. I'm a novice smoker of only 7 times under my belt and the insight is really good stuff. Still trying to learn the way.:smokin:

First of all I would like to thank 420 with providing all this great information.
MJ makes everything better in my eyes,
I like the part where you stated that some people smoke to escape I think that is true on a bunch of different levels some people smoke to medicate themselves, for example depression, anxiety and other mood disorders I have read that mj is a depressant when used to much but I am not so sure how true that is?
But as I was saying I like to escape from reality for a couple of hours and just do whatever comes to mind whether I go to the beach or cruise around downtown and enjoy the scenery.
I like to think of it as a adventure.

First of all I would like to thank 420 with providing all this great information.
MJ makes everything better in my eyes,
I like the part where you stated that some people smoke to escape I think that is true on a bunch of different levels some people smoke to medicate themselves, for example depression, anxiety and other mood disorders I have read that mj is a depressant when used to much but I am not so sure how true that is?
But as I was saying I like to escape from reality for a couple of hours and just do whatever comes to mind whether I go to the beach or cruise around downtown and enjoy the scenery.
I like to think of it as a adventure.
MJ is a depressant BUT using a different strain may not give that effect on you! Nothing like smoking a bowl after a long days work! :roorrip:

zhummingsig.jpg

This will definitely be one of the museums I will visit when I go to Amsterdam in June.This article is something that needs to be out there not just in a museum.

When my soon to be ex-wife always complained about me smoking I used to tell her to forgo the two hour make-up session before she leaves the house EVERY day. She would NOT go out in public without preening and make up. So I asked her what the difference is between me smoking a joint a day to feel better about my self and her doing the same with make up.

For some, reading seems impossible while high as they may forget the beginning of the sentence by the time they get to the end. Stoned readers may at times find themselves reading the same paragraph over again. Stoned readers may at times find themselves reading the same paragraph over and over again. Stoned readers may find themselves reading the exact same paragraph over and over and over again and again.

Great Job!!!:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom