The first time I planted marijuana in VietNam

tuannga01

Hi,every :thumb:
The first time I planted marijuana. THC Bomb and Master Kush. I planted in outdoor.
I bought seeds from Original-css.org website. In my country, the law banning cannabis. I use soil and hydroponics to compare growth. I see the soil seems to grow better.
After that,I was change to all pots planted with soil.

IMG_263613.jpg

IMG_26277.jpg
IMG_254410.jpg
IMG_25388.jpg

IMG_2633.png
IMG_2634.png
IMG_2635.png

I have started Growing from 15/03 ... but they look small. Need some supports. Tks. sorry, my bad english. Please move post if I posted incorrect location.:Namaste:. Who know the sex of master kush in end picture ?

I will update...

The master kush isn't showing sex yet. If those were planted in March and are that small, something must be wrong. They should be huge bushes by now

Yes, something must be wrong... :( i don't know why they small but they have fragrant very good . I can smell when watering. :love:
I can see the ball of male... they very small but I can feel it. :(

They do look small for being planted so long ago. Also I'm just starting to learn and have one harvest under my belt so I'm not positive, but I believe the top picture in your last post shows a female plant. You said they were outdoor correct? Maybe they need a spot with better light to grow quicker, are they in a shaded area? Also how hot does it get where you are? Very high or very low temperatures could stop/slow growth I believe and cause hermies.

thank you for the reply, I'm planted on the roof terrace. i'm plant weeds in march,Now, In May, the tropical summer very hot especially at 12 noon. I will update
IMG_26507.jpg

i don't understand why the image rotation ?

Back
Top Bottom