The Fuzz

Brett2theMax

So i have been posting on the sight for a couple months and have always wondered. . . How do we know cops arnt gonna try to bust us through this sight? A lot of people do illeagal to their region and post about it on the sight. . . i'm not trying to scare any one away, i'm gonna keep posting. . . but how do we know forsure that the 5-0 isnt watching?

they cant bust us without concrete evedince that we consume illiegal narcotics. So basically it'd be a wast of there time to try and bust us on this site. because they dont know for a fact that we smoke. its in the second amendment "search and "seizure"

The glory of the site is its protected under the freedom of free speech. And you can't prove jack through a site.

for the people who grow on here......would it be possible for the police/dea to get the ip adress of the posters who grow.....and then track the ip down and raid the grow op?

Yeah it maybe possible.. There are some people with the same ip. Well most of us are medical users. Me, P420, and Nodirt. I don't think carp and blackturbo are.... So watch out fellas

What gets me is why these forums, out of all the forums I'm apart of, 420times is the only one that keeps records of every post. It seems like a site about an illegal substance would be the one that doesn't save every post for anyone to look through at their own viewing pleasure. Not only would it be safer if posts deleted themselves after a certain amount of time, it would save 420times bandwidth as well.

under the US Patriot Act no one on the internet is safe anywhere anymore

well i'm a madicinal grower. . . . just to clear things up for any one watching. . . its madicinal

and yes, we need to get that US Patriot Act out of here cuz all it does is take away all of our rigths of privacey. . . its bull shit, fuck them for making that

you know what? I don't care, go ahead government! Bust me! I don't ever keep much pot with me so there's nothing those fat cats in washington can do. Some amendment protects us or something like that. But don't worry, eventually they're going to have to legalize it.

i agree. . . prohabition is nothing more than a waste of money, and as soon as the general public is brought to light on how much money could be saved they will want to leagalize. . . drug or not americans are greedy basterds that only care about money for the most part, we live in a capitolist society and money talks

stoner_123 said:
Dude who cares. Were all gonna die 1 day . Have fun bro.
as pessimistic as that sounds I totally see where you coming from, Have fun while we still can

Big Brother is always watching
Absolutely right. That's why M0nkey's mug or real name never appears anywehere. Even my posts are somewhat muted to reflect purely LEGAL aspects of my activities. I am SUPER paranoid, and already assume that law enforcement individuals, or simply anyone who wishes to know more about ME and my activities, will not have a difficult time masqueraiding as someone else or simply kicking back and viewing everything I type. SOme may view that as too paranoid, and that's cool. I've seen the patriot act at work, so i think my paranoia is justified. Friend of the family was locked away for 2 1/2 years...WITHOUT A TRIAL.....in a federal prison for exercising his freedom of speech, on the internet.
THe internet is an excellent resourec for anynmous information gathering amnd social interaction.....but I think it's wise to always assume this anonanymyty isnt really as difficult to decypher or eqavasdrop on. It's just something to keep in the back of your mind ;-)
-PM

I asked Rob (420) that very question, have the US authorites or any authority asked for any information about anyone or anything on this site and he assured me no person or entity had.. but that doesn't mean "they" won't...

thanx pinch. . . as long as i am assured that 420 times will not release info about me, considering the sight is run out of the US, i am not worried about inormation leakage. . . plus i am growing madicinaly. . . arent we all?

Back
Top Bottom