The G8-600 - Doc Bud Tries LED Again

Excellent photographs! Perfect healthy trichome covered plants!
Thanks! :thanks:
Wait till you see the next set of pics tomorrow. They've all gone nice and purple and have gotten fatter and obscenely gooey and greasy. I'm supposed to harvest before Thanksgiving....I have to, actually, but I might keep one going for a couple more weeks. They still drink water, are getting fatter and except for a few of the large sun leaves, all leaves are perfect.

The things I'm seeing with this grow is unique to LED growing. Wait till tomorrow.

Thanks! :thanks:
Wait till you see the next set of pics tomorrow. They've all gone nice and purple and have gotten fatter and obscenely gooey and greasy. I'm supposed to harvest before Thanksgiving....I have to, actually, but I might keep one going for a couple more weeks. They still drink water, are getting fatter and except for a few of the large sun leaves, all leaves are perfect.

The things I'm seeing with this grow is unique to LED growing. Wait till tomorrow.

wtf doc thats like forever! still reading other thread....on page 50....nom nom nom nowledge

...per the motto of Faber College..."Knowledge Is Good" :thumb:

Yup. I had a "College" sweatshirt once.....best damn movie of my High School days. :high-five:

Well, here's the first of the Purple Cadillacs to come down, along with pics of the survivors.

SAM_06801.JPG

SAM_06793.JPG

SAM_06783.JPG

IMG_67374.jpg

IMG_67365.JPG

IMG_67354.jpg

IMG_67335.JPG

IMG_67325.jpg

IMG_67314.JPG

IMG_67305.jpg

IMG_67214.jpg

IMG_67204.jpg

IMG_67193.jpg

IMG_67188.jpg

IMG_67174.JPG

IMG_67164.JPG

IMG_67154.jpg

IMG_67146.jpg

IMG_67137.jpg

Picture_020108.jpg

I LOVE THESE LIGHTS.

' :bravo:
It's pretty good. Fruity, very potent, pretty smooth, potent.....not that big of a deal, really. I'll probably drop it after this run and go with the Grape Ape. It's quite a bit more exciting.

I like Grape Ape a lot myself. I've never had high brix though. To me It is a euphoric creative high and the taste is sweet and fruity. lots of it going around here right now. It is probably what the dispensaries would not accept and then brought here, we get all the hand me down stuff here. What do you like the most about it Doc, and do you feel the high Brix has made it even fruitier?

I like Grape Ape a lot myself. I've never had high brix though. To me It is a euphoric creative high and the taste is sweet and fruity. lots of it going around here right now. It is probably what the dispensaries would not accept and then brought here, we get all the hand me down stuff here. What do you like the most about it Doc, and do you feel the high Brix has made it even fruitier?

I've never had "regular" Grape Ape, but people tell me mine is quite different from the norm. The cutting is real Grape Ape from Harborside Collective, so I know I have the right strain.....but mine comes out way more like a Kush than normal.

The smell is clearly Grape/Purple but there's a resin undertone and the overall flavor is quite smooth and mild....but delicious too. It's crazy potent.....euphoric is a good description.....but I don't know about creative. It makes people laugh and get horngry.

I put a couple nugs of Purple Cadi on the AC yesterday, so today when I go in to work those nugs should be dry enough to burn......so I'll give it a try and report back.

IMG_67404.jpg

Grape Ape cola after washing...

Oh man..... now that looks delicious. Beautiful colors, amazing trichomes. I would do anything to smoke some real Doc Bud's High Brix Cannabis... haha. As always Doc looking great.

I can only account for the amazingness of your cannabis by your pictures (and from the looks of them that's all I need to believe), but I must say that looks like the most beautiful Grape Ape I have ever seen. The only other marijuana I have seen that rivals yours is from a Dispensary in down town Denver... Not sure if I am allowed to say the name but they grow and sell beautiful product. I can't say how its grown (my guess is inorganically though...) but their Grape Ape (And my personal favorite Grape Stomper) is always an amazing smoke.

But I digress... Amazing journal Doc, can't wait to see the finished product.

I've never had "regular" Grape Ape, but people tell me mine is quite different from the norm. The cutting is real Grape Ape from Harborside Collective, so I know I have the right strain.....but mine comes out way more like a Kush than normal.

The smell is clearly Grape/Purple but there's a resin undertone and the overall flavor is quite smooth and mild....but delicious too. It's crazy potent.....euphoric is a good description.....but I don't know about creative. It makes people laugh and get horngry.

I put a couple nugs of Purple Cadi on the AC yesterday, so today when I go in to work those nugs should be dry enough to burn......so I'll give it a try and report back.

"Horngry". LMAO doc. Great word.

awesome Doc

if you have to rate the most important factor for this specific grow,
what order would you put the biggest contributing factor that brought out that little extra potential from the plant. lights? soil? or the strain it self?

Back
Top Bottom