The giant nutrient conspiracy -usa today

tintala

Plant of the Month: Third Place Winner
BIG MIKE of ADVANCED NUTRIENTS garnered attention when he flew his BIG BUD BANNER: SInce they would allow him the INDOOR GARDENING EXPO
the article was published in USA TODAY.

Giant Bud Banner Half the Size of Football Field Flies Sunday Protesting Hydroponics Industry Cartel Monopoly that's Harming California's Medical Marijuana Patients
Hydroponics Company Flies Banner Half the Size of a Football Field With Giant MARIJUANA BUD to Protest San Francisco Indoor Gardening Expo Censorship that's Hurting Medical Marijuana Patients and Growers In California

San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) July 26, 2009 -- San Francisco is playing host to the 6th annual San Francisco Indoor Gardening Expo, but this year's Expo will be greeted by an aerial protest bud banner so huge and in your face that only a powerful helicopter is big enough to tow it around Fort Mason Center on Sunday afternoon, July 26th.

This year's San Francisco Indoor Gardening Expo promoted by Maximum Yield Magazine occurs at a time when California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and state legislators are actively considering full marijuana legalization, and the city of Oakland just announced its definite plan to tax medical marijuana sales.

cadre of good old boys who make tons of money off medical marijuana growers and patients but lack the courage and honesty to allow open and honest discussion of medical marijuana.

The hydroponics industry has long relied on medical marijuana growers for its profits

and I'm most focused on five companies- Hydrofarm, Sunlight Supply, General Hydroponics, Botanicare and Technaflora- who sell nutrients, equipment or supplies to legal medical marijuana growers in California and other states where medical marijuana is legal, but who absolutely won't even talk about medical marijuana.

Unfortunately a handful of hydroponics manufacturing companies and distributors have acted like brutal dictators

They've hurt stores, growers and patients by refusing to allow them to openly and honestly discuss how their products are used.

What the good old boys have done is inappropriate, disrespectful, hypocritical and untimely

With California leading the way for safe, legal herbal medicine, it's time to stop the good old boys' hypocrisy and talk openly about how hydroponics is used to grow the best medicine in the world

But according to Michael Straumietis, co-founder of the Advanced Nutrients (Hydroponics | Advanced Nutrients | Hydroponic Gardening) hydroponics company that's flying the huge protest banner for six hours during the Expo's public-invited day on Sunday, the Expo is tainted by a "cadre of good old boys who make tons of money off medical marijuana growers and patients but lack the courage and honesty to allow open and honest discussion of medical marijuana."

"The hydroponics industry has long relied on medical marijuana growers for its profits," Straumietis insists, "and I'm most focused on five companies- Hydrofarm, Sunlight Supply, General Hydroponics, Botanicare and Technaflora- who sell nutrients, equipment or supplies to legal medical marijuana growers in California and other states where medical marijuana is legal, but who absolutely won't even talk about medical marijuana."

According to Straumietis, these companies and several others advertise their hydroponics wares in Maximum Yield hydroponics magazine (the magazine runs and sponsors the Expo), but the magazine and its advertisers hypocritically pretend that its readers, advertisers and customers are growing cucumbers, lettuce and daisies, instead of herbal medicine sold in hundreds of medical dispensaries throughout California.

Worse yet, Straumietis says, if a retail hydroponics store or its customers so much as mention medical marijuana, the good old boys' companies will put the store out of business by refusing to sell products to the store.

"Unfortunately a handful of hydroponics manufacturing companies and distributors have acted like brutal dictators," Straumietis charges. "They've hurt stores, growers and patients by refusing to allow them to openly and honestly discuss how their products are used."

Not only did Advanced Nutrients shake up the hydroponics industry, it also brought sophisticated, modern plant science into an industry that was selling repackaged tomato fertilizer instead of the most powerful formulas available.

"What the good old boys have done is inappropriate, disrespectful, hypocritical and untimely," Straumietis says. "But Advanced Nutrients has gone a different route by designing nutrients specifically tested on medical marijuana that give growers and patients the highest quality medicine they need. We've run a Cannabis Care program that donates hundreds of thousand dollars in nutrients to help needy sick and dying people grow the best medicine for them.

How did the good old boys respond? They've used every dirty trick in the book to vainly try to shut us down, while at the same time using monopoly intimidation, smoke and mirrors, and nods and winks to rake in the money from medical growers and patients. It's reprehensible."

And that's why Straumietis has created an airborne banner half the size of a football field to fly over the Expo for six hours this Sunday. It's too big for a plane to fly it. So he hired a helicopter. The banner features a massive picture of a glistening marijuana bud, along with the rhetorical question: WANT BIG, SUGARY BUDS?

"With California leading the way for safe, legal herbal medicine, it's time to stop the good old boys' hypocrisy and talk openly about how hydroponics is used to grow the best medicine in the world," Straumietis says. "I just issued a million dollar nutrient challenge for any of the good old boys to have a grow-off with me and see whose nutrients grow the biggest, most potent buds. They're all silent and scared. They just sit there like fat cats, taking in the dough. But the patients, the medical dispensaries and the growers are seeing through their lies. And when they look up in the air on Sunday above the Expo Hall, they'll see it spelled out quite clearly."

Want to get yourself the inside scoop on the medical marijuana industry and the hydroponics cartel that's hurting marijuana growers and patients?

I agree. They don't have the courage to say what these products are for. They also of course have a big commercial sector that they sell to in the flower and vegetable farmers. I've never seen any break down as to how much of there products are sold to MJ growers. I know some of these companies require hydro stores to post signs that they do bot sanction MJ growing with there products.
Its the same as everything in this country. Its all about the money.

Please see my post under the Title:

ADVANCED NUTRIENTS NOT ALLOWED at INDOOR EXP

the only thing i got from your post was jealousy and wishing you had thought of the bIG BUD BANNER! I don't se any wrong doing from AN. BIG MIKE wasn't allowed at the EXPO.. that's a crock! So he did what noone else has. He is marketing to MEDICAL CANNABIS growers.

Back
Top Bottom