Great man! I'm puffin my weed still. I'm a regular smoker as well and I'm having a hard time giving up certain ceremonies around it, among smoking weed. :)

But I's sure I will get me one of those. I looked at some cheaper e-devices that supposedly could/can vape herbs, some will and some won't.

@CraZysWeeD

Here is a new one that works really well with Real Debrid

13 Clowns
http : // . 13clowns. com/repo

(take out all of the spaces)

Great man! Have a look right now. I'm about to buy a kodi box for my tv. Been looking at CooD-E box. Seems like the ultimate tv box setup.

I'm using a Beelink GT-1 That thing works great. They have a newer version of it with more RAM too.

The plants are looking better and better, however they still sag a little after watering so they haven't fully recovered.

Chemdawg 91
LUN00531.JPG
LUN00532.JPG
LUN00533.JPG
LUN00534.JPG
LUN00536.JPG
LUN00537.JPG
LUN00538.JPG
LUN00540.JPG
LUN00541.JPG
LUN00542.JPG

Sweden to RETRIX....

I went ahead on your advice.... got a dynavape incoming! Hope it's as good as u say bro! :)

Show us the plants now!

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

Not sure but if its just on the top maybe light stress. It's a new one to me. Promise me you won't throttle it and start over lol. Let's see what the guys/gals say.

It is a weird one. All of the growth tips have between 5 an 7 tops coming out. This is going to be ridiculous before it's over. And I'm not sure why I would chop the plants down because of this? LOL

I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

It's awesome. I don't know what else to say... it's a very precisely engineered tool for getting my medicine. It hits almost instantly, I think it lasts longer than I'm used too also but overall the best way to "smoke". A spliff is always a spliff. But this is better. :)

Sorry to see you plants. I hope @Emilya can help you come up with something to give them, or is it just one? I'm still having problems with too much photons I think. Need to keep my clone army low and light high! :)

I'm not sure why I would chop the plants down because of this? LOL
:laugh:

For some reason the first thing that came to me is some sort of fungus. I'd spray it with 3% H2O2 straight out of the bottle. I don't know how it can be a sudden deficiency or overage with that soil, or one that starts at the base of the leaf. And light stress wouldn't start at the petioles and on the lower leaves, at least not that I've ever seen.

Get some epsom salt in there, quick.

I transplanted them into new soil.

I think it lasts longer than I'm used too also

That is the same thing I thought as well Crazy. It seems like the high lasts really long like an edible.

For some reason the first thing that came to me is some sort of fungus.

That's what I thought. Maybe Fusarium. I was afraid it was going to spread so I pulled both plants, got rid of all the dirt and through away the bags that they were in. I transplanted both plants into new soil with new pots. But for some reason, it never spread anywhere. Then I noticed all of these new growth tops sprouting out all over the place. This thing is going to look crazy before it's over. LOL

I can send you some chem if you would like

LOL thanks Crazy. I have a full assortment of nutes myself.

I'm still having problems with too much photons I think.

You know I went around and around with The MoonShot. I finally just raised the thing as high as it will go and left it there. Every time I try to lower it I start having problems.

Interesting, and it seems we may never know the cause. :hmmmm:

I'm a little concerned at how tall this plant may get. I've read anywhere from 300 to 700% stretch during flower. And now it seems with 200 flower sites. LOL

Back
Top Bottom