March 2, 2019
:love: :bravo: great comp!

Nice updates too. Looking lush :)

got whiplashed and grew two heads...
:thedoubletake: :laughtwo:

Nice man, you take beautiful pictures of your gorgeous plants!

Thank you Crazy. This feels too good to be true somehow. LOL

:love::bravo: great comp!

Nice updates too. Looking lush :)

Thank you Amy. No more bolt cutters. They are my babies now.

I think it's cute you're so committed to this grow that you had their names and dates embroidered on the pots.

And it's REAL gold too. Not that cheap, plated stuff that they sell in the mall kiosks.

"If we become still enough inside, we will know much more than knowledge could ever teach us."
March 6, 2019

The plants received a second bio-dynamic tea-- this time full strength. This should be enough to carry them through for a while. They are getting bigger and wider and the time for the leaf strip cannot get here fast enough. Chemdawg 91 is completely green now, with no signs of purple on her stems anymore. There are noticeable bud-sites that are already starting to take shape. I was up early this morning and gave them a Calcium/Magnesium foliar spray during the blue spectrum period. They looked so beautiful that I decided to snap a few blue spectrum shots.

Thanks brother! @Lady G2HM is the one to thank for it! She sent me it a few months ago... I just never got around to it till yesterday!.... I miss her around here! We still email back and forth now and then

Is she an over runner as well? :eek:

Next week the plants will get their leaf strip and then I will start the amino acids.

Very nice pics as always :jawdropper:

And I can see some gender hairs... ;)

Looking lovely and lush RETRIX :bravo:

They’re gearing up well for the next phase
:popcorn:

She is over on IG... not sure where else... I don’t know what happened, never asked, so I won’t speculate but something occurred that resulted in her departure.
I haven’t been able to find her her on IG - I suddenly wondered yesterday if maybe she has blocked me (but I’m not sure how that works). Have followed her a while and now it comes up as ‘user does not exist’ or something similar. :hmmmm:

G2 and Gaea both posted something about an harrassing letter that had been sent to G’s partner (in regular mail) by a member, and both left because of that in the end - and I’m sure there were other factors prompting the move. I’m not sure if those posts are still there - maybe mods removed.

I miss them both! Hi ladies!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom