The GOOD shit in Dayton, OH

hossua34

This week has been a veeeeery nice week for top quality chronic in these parts. Currently I'm sitting on a little personal jar of two different kinds of fine chron. The first picture is what I have a little more of - called Diesel by the seller. And the second pic is a nug of what was billed as G13. I noticed a couple of long, synthetic looking fibers on the G13 bud after I took the picture. I don't know what the hell that's all about. Still, it's some of the best tasting shit I've ever smoked - like I big spicy lungful of peppery, but sweet, weed flavor.

:peace:

diesel4.JPG

g131.JPG

well it sounds like you haven't had either one of 'em b4, but i have!!! the DIESEL(a.k.a. SOUR DIESEL, NEW YORK SOUR DIESEL, etc) i can get anytime, G13 i had once but it was an eighth so it was good enough for meyou have hit the jackpot my friend!!! smoke them both with love, , very nice , crystaly nugs you got there.

nice if rolled, better in a bong/ bubbler as to not waste the precious treasure!!!

FRIENDinDEED said:
well it sounds like you haven't had either one of 'em b4, but i have!!! the DIESEL(a.k.a. SOUR DIESEL, NEW YORK SOUR DIESEL, etc) i can get anytime, G13 i had once but it was an eighth so it was good enough for meyou have hit the jackpot my friend!!! smoke them both with love, , very nice , crystaly nugs you got there.

nice if rolled, better in a bong/ bubbler as to not waste the precious treasure!!!

Ya, I've had some shit that people CALLED Diesel and G13 before, but I am very skeptical when it comes to believing the names dealers stick with their weed. A lot of the time I feel like, it may still be really good, but dealers use names like that without actually having a damn clue about their strain.

hossua34 said:
Ya, I've had some shit that people CALLED Diesel and G13 before, but I am very skeptical when it comes to believing the names dealers stick with their weed. A lot of the time I feel like, it may still be really good, but dealers use names like that without actually having a damn clue about their strain.

i agree with you on that one.

But those are some nice lookin nugs.:cool:

What part of Dayton?

Who knows where the fibers came from, probably from when the plant was growing and all sticky. One or two wont hurt, but whats really nasty is when you find a real long hair in your sack. I've had that happen a couple times and i just pulled it out and smoked it, tasted fine. nice buds btw

those are some dank lookin nugglets there. those are probably hairs or carpet fibers, not too fun to smoke

those are some dank lookin nugglets there. those are probably hairs or carpet fibers, not too fun to smoke

Yeah, luckily they were pretty easy to pick out once I realized they were there.

And I got these in the UD campus area, for the person who asked.

ya know im only hours away????
i see more good shit on this site!!! and my jealousy increases everytime i see pics......... i just start to drool all over myself... excuse me while i wipe more off my chin......

ya know im only hours away????
i see more good shit on this site!!! and my jealousy increases everytime i see pics......... i just start to drool all over myself... excuse me while i wipe more off my chin......
Hell yeah ! I can be in Dayton in under 2 hrs. myself . :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom