The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

Or if you prefer BHO or RSO:
“And they cast out many devils, and anointed with oil many that were sick, and healed them” (Mark 6:13).

Oh and to avoid confusion I am an atheist. But I was forced to go to church all through childhood and teenage years, so I used to read the bible in church looking for weird stuff. The bible delivers huge on the weird stuff, like daughters getting thier dad drunk to have him impregnate them, God sending bears to kill 20 children for calling a disciple baldy, etc.

Now back to your regular 4/20 fun!

Noah Way !!!

Happy Cannaday to my fellow budders! I've got this sexy little tester bud of East Coast Sour Diesel Haze to help me celebrate :volcano-smiley: She's got another week left maybe.

Peace and Love. :love:

IMAG6492.jpg

Happy 420 :love:

420 :cco: 420

Awesome to see you and Robert here. Wish we could all share some cannabis and stories in person! But I am thankful to be on a forum where our mods are part of the family! Happy 4/20 and thanks for all you do to make this forum great!!

Thank you for being here too :thanks: It's members like you, etc, etc... :circle-of-love:

I'm sharing some "Early-harvested-gender-confused-and-seed-alarmed-but-dry-in-time-for-4/20" Northern Lights

IMG_56958.jpg

IMG_56976.jpg

420-magazine-mobile549259667.jpg

:passitleft: It's not much, but it's all I have :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom