The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

I expected to be early and I am

IMG_36765.JPG

It's been a great 420 just because of you.

:love:

Happy 420 Day, friends. It's 4:20 in South Ontario, Canada and I've just vaped some Muerte to relax me as I'm heading back to work tomorrow after being off for 2 weeks.

muerte2.jpg

Used to get the bricked Mexi back in the 70's....once you cleaned all the stems, sticks and seeds out of it it was great!:thumb::high-five:
It's still the same today, and tastes the same too. I got some stems and more seeds, hahaha. It's 10 pesos a gram and you get 17 pesos per dollar. Man it got me effed up, after i posted. Went out and hosed off the driveway, then the truck, sprayed the dog and then it got hot. I'll get some pics of the stuff next time I get it. I have this stuff ground up. Remember how tight the stuff is to break up with your fingernails? Lol.

image36853.jpg

I'm a couple minutes late posting, but my mouth is numb. :laughtwo: Join me?

Doobie Girl (Auto Durban Poison) is getting there. Several interruptions to my day, and I'm only about 1/4 way through this.
Here's some trimmed buds:

Doobie_girl_chop_1.jpg

doobie_girl_chop_3.jpg

doobie_girl_chop_2.jpg

Here's what I have to chop/trim yet:

Doobie_girl_chop_4.jpg

Lots of scissor hash, I've had to clean two pair of scissors several times. Woo hoo!

Sweet Canna. What a wonderful way to celebrate. :high-five:

04b06fd26b30982bd9fafd19d68ffbe1.jpg

Loving my first attempt at growing my own meds.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Doing a darned good job of it from the looks of that shot. Ain't it grand? :battingeyelashes: :love:

A little sneak peek at what I'll be puffing on at 4:20 pm. Enjoy!:blunt:

Silver Fox-Pheno #3:
Organic_Silver_Fox-Pheno_3.JPG

Jilly Bean:
DSC060955.JPG

Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush:
DSC057194.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Re: The Great 4/20/16 Smokathon of 2016!

Ohhhh, Jilly Bean sure looks tasty Cola Monster! :drool::drool::green_heart: Along with the rest! lol

A little sneak peek at what I'll be puffing on at 4:20 pm. Enjoy!:blunt:

Silver Fox-Pheno #3:
Organic_Silver_Fox-Pheno_3.JPG

Jilly Bean:
DSC060955.JPG

Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Hindu Kush:
DSC057194.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

At 4:00 the wife asked me to take her to pick up dinner (We decided to eat out for once since it's a holiday for me), She forgot the whole 4:20 time thing and we just got home. I loaded up my pipe, set it next to my dinner and snapped a couple pics after which I immediately lit up and came online. Here is my dinner for tonight:

IMG_20160420_162732.jpg
IMG_20160420_162736.jpg

Back
Top Bottom