The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

My musical contribution for today's "Great 4/20 Smokathon"!:theband: Enjoy and stay safe mates! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Thank you for being here too :thanks: It's members like you, etc, etc... :circle-of-love:

I'm sharing some "Early-harvested-gender-confused-and-seed-alarmed-but-dry-in-time-for-4/20" Northern Lights

IMG_56958.jpg

IMG_56976.jpg

420-magazine-mobile549259667.jpg

:passitleft: It's not much, but it's all I have :circle-of-love:

Now that's a big 420mag Jar!!! And I like your trim style. "If it has sugar it stays on" is my motto!

18h49 and I'm finally home. Now to prep for harvest. No rest for the wicked! Just as well that I'm in love with this sub-culture.

Thanks Shiggs!

Here is some music for you guys. Not really 420 related, but a great stoner song. For me anyway... Has a sense of nostalgia to it, that you can get lost in when well medicated.

Songs from The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

Hi :ciao: TheBlaze :passitleft:

Now that's a big 420mag Jar!!! And I like your trim style. "If it has sugar it stays on" is my motto!

:thanks: Shiggity, my motto exactly :high-five: I have a bigger jar that is normally reserved for females only;

but these days, I guess that doesn't really matter anymore :smokin:

420-magazine-mobile179818655.jpg

Happy 420 day everyone! :party::hippy::party::ganjamon::party:

And this looks like a good place to celebrate my 420th post on 4/20 and my very first harvest! Not sure of the strain, but it looks sugary enough to get the job done

Here she is before the chop, along with the sugar leaf clippings I'll stash away for a rainy day, the obligatory scissor hash shot and the final harvest lineup.

untitled-3712.jpg

untitled-3736.jpg

untitled-3739.jpg

untitled-3743.jpg

Can't wait to get home and sample some tonight. I hope everyone is also having a great day! :thumb:

One of my all-time favorite 420 tunes from who I feel is musics greatest wordsmith! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;h0Zxd5jp-lI]
[/video]

Hope everyone is having a great day!:high-five:

One of my all-time favorite 420 tunes from who I feel is musics greatest wordsmith! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;h0Zxd5jp-lI]
[/video]

Hope everyone is having a great day!:high-five:

Priceless Cola Monster. I was particularly impressed by the modified beer bottle with the no-spill sipper and wider base. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom