The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

Is it still 4/20?

DSC_35541.JPG

At 4:00 the wife asked me to take her to pick up dinner (We decided to eat out for once since it's a holiday for me), She forgot the whole 4:20 time thing and we just got home. I loaded up my pipe, set it next to my dinner and snapped a couple pics after which I immediately lit up and came online. Here is my dinner for tonight:

IMG_20160420_162732.jpg
IMG_20160420_162736.jpg

Looks a whole lot more appealing than my little shrimp scampi! Enjoy bro! :)

This is from my first grow. It wasn't ready, but I don't care, it's 4/20! And I wouldn't have gotten this far without :420:
GEDC1819.JPG

Congrats on that JimmieJ! Has to make you feel good to be smoking your very first home grown bud. Today is a forgiveness day if it wasn't ready, just smoke it!
Let us know how it was too.

:circle-of-love:

Sorry I missed 4:20 here but I was on a buddy's party barge cruising the Swanee River, a very nice way to spend 420. I intended to jump online for a bit at the appropriate time but..."I got stoned and I missed it..."
After assuring ourselves that there were no binoculars watching, I broke out my Blue Diesel (blue city diesel) and others had various cultivars. Yes indeed, we had a great time on a beautiful river.

Happy 420 to all from Happy Hemper. :green_heart: :circle-of-love: :420:

Thought I'd throw up a shot of me wearing my treasured 420 t-shirt.:cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC061153.JPG

:circle-of-love::high-five:

20160420_161804.jpg

Sorry I'm late to post... I sure wasn't late to fire up the volcano. An old friend of mine who I've celebrated with in the past, happened to give me a ring to see what I was up to since we last talked. Sure enough I ended up there just in time after work to get the thingy filled up with sweet sweet vapour. Ahhh... That's better. What a good time for a reunion to discuss the ups and downs of the past years. And then a couple minutes later were flying high on the balcony with a gang of folks passing doobs around till well after 5pm. My Maria nug went up I'm smoke and vapour to great reviews. I was so happy to share my super satisfying harvest with some friends of 420's past. Wow what a trip now then back to reality.... Whoosh I need a nap:sleep:
Glad you all had a splendid 420 afternoon! I did!

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

Another of my favorite old school smoking songs by the Scorpions. Enjoy!:theband:

[video=youtube;CwTp0FUOCsQ]
[/video]

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Is it still 4/20?

DSC_35541.JPG

Somewhere in the world, happy 420 yo ;)

Did I tell you guys about my 420 Harvest

Sugar Mango Ryder Auto - Hybrid. Low Ruderalis x Santa Maria from Brazil THC 18% (Breeder 45 to 55 days) Harvested on Day 73

IMG_366911.JPG

IMG_36748.JPG

Wicked nice , well done, hope she smokes as good as she looks

Back
Top Bottom