The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

My personal work load for 4/20!:yummy: It doesn't get any better than this bagging up medical cannabis all day & night, well in my opinion that is!:laughtwo:

DSC061084.JPG

DSC061365.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Whew, I love 4/20! A family member has their birthday today, so we always go out for dinner. :partyboy:
I'm the only one in the family who inhales so I've especially enjoyed the outing these past few years. Just got back from a delicious meal in the city, now it's time to relax with some Purple Cookie! :drool:

2016-03-28_13_09_45.jpg
S20160328_0004.jpg

Cola Monster, that's a beautiful post. Living the dream Baby.

Whew, I love 4/20! A family member has their birthday today, so we always go out for dinner. :partyboy:
I'm the only one in the family who inhales so I've especially enjoyed the outing these past few years. Just got back from a delicious meal in the city, now it's time to relax with some Purple Cookie! :drool:

2016-03-28_13_09_45.jpg
S20160328_0004.jpg

Whoa! You came out of nowhere and almost knocked me over with those luscious pictures. :laughtwo: Well done. :thumb:

The Right Reverend Tead offers a short 420 prayer to the masses....

Oh Goddess of Green, please shed they light upon my growing babies.
May they bathe in your goodness and wisdom. Please grant them 'fair journey' while traveling in my care.
Grant me your protective healthy glow so that my little ones may sustain themselves upon insect visitation.
Deliver me from cold and heat into your temperate arms.
Please shine your love upon my battered and old equipment.
Breath your caring wind upon my garden and drive far away the beasts of mold or mildew.
Oh Goddess of Green, I worship thee with buds frequently and have long appreciated your touches in my world.

Oh wait... where'd that damn bowl get to... time to fill it straight up with a big scoop of powdery kiefe (keef, keif... whatever!).

The Right Reverend Tead offers a short 420 prayer to the masses....

Oh Goddess of Green, please shed they light upon my growing babies.
May they bathe in your goodness and wisdom. Please grant them 'fair journey' while traveling in my care.
Grant me your protective healthy glow so that my little ones may sustain themselves upon insect visitation.
Deliver me from cold and heat into your temperate arms.
Please shine your love upon my battered and old equipment.
Breath your caring wind upon my garden and drive far away the beasts of mold or mildew.
Oh Goddess of Green, I worship thee with buds frequently and have long appreciated your touches in my world.

:amen:

Back
Top Bottom