The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

After many dabs while watching Pineapple Express I decided to rub the crust off of the nitrile gloves I wore while trimming this yesterday.

IMG_176823.JPG

Got a nice pile.

IMG_185829.JPG

Up close.

IMG_185933.JPG

Gonna pile that up on top of some prime cured nug Darkstar grind. Stick a fork in me. If I'm not done now I will be shortly..

In my year of going barefoot, I went to Alcatraz. That cold stone floor seeped into my bones. The most uncomfortable day I ever spent without shoes :)

Why am I not surprised that you spent a year without shoes. You are the the most adorable man I think I have ever met. Your wife is one lucky woman. Hahaha!

arteekay, reps baby. Way to go. :high-five:

Oh yeah..... :laughtwo: ..... Almost forgot, I jarred up my Fantasmo Express tonight. Now I'm finishing off the small cuttings.

image10731.jpeg

image10732.jpeg

image10733.jpeg

image10735.jpeg

This has been the greatest party. Great idea Shiggity. Let's do this again next year.

Almost let the spirit of 420 go to my head and chop my AK48 tonight, but luckily I came to my senses. It still needs a couple of more weeks. Whew, that was almost another Critical Mass accident! Got to be careful when your vaping, smoking, dabbing, drinking and enjoying 420 with your friends, ya could have a serious lapse in judgement! :yikes::trance::biglaugh:

Almost let the spirit of 420 go to my head and chop my AK48 tonight, but luckily I came to my senses. It still needs a couple of more weeks. Whew, that was almost another Critical Mass accident! Got to be careful when your vaping, smoking, dabbing, drinking and enjoying 420 with your friends, ya could have a serious lapse in judgement! :yikes::trance::biglaugh:

:rofl: My day's been a delightful fog of cannabis goodness. There was a point that I was so high that I forgot for a moment where I was. :laughtwo: Now THAT'S a celebration. LOL!!

Whew- finally made it- been busy all day working on my place.And Wow! Holy crap...what a scene this is! you guys are amazing! I decided it was a good day to be putting a little love into my trimming/smoking/jamming room which is usually my favourite place to hang out and play guitar and smoke at night, so I've got it very comfy and tricked out here now. :thumb:
image10737.jpeg

I've gotta get to work here trimming these little solo cup darlings, but I've got lots of sativa smoke here! I don't know if anyone likes that stuff at all but if you do come on by! I've got three big jars of Ace Malawi (which is so incredible ❤️) and even more Mama Thai, and plenty of room for good jam- Come over!!!

Oh yeah I'll give you my address- here. You don't have to go far it's- I'm at 42....
Oh shit man- gotta go grab the door I'll be right back just wait one second.

Whew- finally made it- been busy all day working on my place.And Wow! Holy crap...what a scene this is! you guys are amazing! I decided it was a good day to be putting a little love into my trimming/smoking/jamming room which is usually my favourite place to hang out and play guitar and smoke at night, so I've got it very comfy and tricked out here now. :thumb:
image10737.jpeg

I've gotta get to work here trimming these little solo cup darlings, but I've got lots of sativa smoke here! I don't know if anyone likes that stuff at all but if you do come on by! I've got three big jars of Ace Malawi (which is so incredible ❤️) and even more Mama Thai, and plenty of room for good jam- Come over!!!

Oh yeah I'll give you my address- here. You don't have to go far it's I'm at 42....
Oh shit man- gotta go grab the door I'll be right back just wait one second.

:wood::passitleft:

So I completely missed 420. I only finished working at 1am.

Here is what took up most of my time.

Exodus Kush, all freshly trimmed and washed.

20160420_231100.jpg

They are still standing, should have popped them 2 weeks sooner. Oh well.

f2471f0907f7ebb2e544ce2aa62391ae.jpg

1a83d87920dd5f7beefdd04084d84aef.jpg

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

They are still standing, should have popped them 2 weeks sooner. Oh well.

f2471f0907f7ebb2e544ce2aa62391ae.jpg

1a83d87920dd5f7beefdd04084d84aef.jpg

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

They look like they have their own idea about when they'll be done. :laughtwo: Still putting out new pistils? Give it another week.

I woke up laughing at the memories. :laughtwo:

Reps to TheBlaze too, for being instrumental in getting this idea started.

I woke up laughing at the memories. :laughtwo:

Reps to TheBlaze too, for being instrumental in getting this idea started.

Still reading through what I missed. This has been great!

Uhhhh...Lots of that sativa bud left here. :lot-o-toke: Been smoking and playing guitar all night. Only managed to trim up one of those tiny plants! I seem to remember thinking something about being 'too high to trim'. - I'm still up, Lol!
:drool: :drool: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol Weasel!!

Remember when we would be so eager to chop and trim. And now I feel like I've gotta pull teeth around here to get some help at harvest time haha. I remember my first grow thinking "how am I gonna wait so long to chop her down. I want her now!!" But now some get left for an extra week because I simply don't have time or enthusiasm

Good to see you Weasel!

Back
Top Bottom