The Great 4/20 Smokathon of 2016!

I knew you'd be up Pigeons! The one little plant I trimmed was about the easiest and smallest trimming job I could ever imagine. I was just so cooked that I was having a lot of trouble seeing the plant, and drifted off to play guitar instead. ;)

Lol Weasel!!

Remember when we would be so eager to chop and trim. And now I feel like I've gotta pull teeth around here to get some help at harvest time haha. I remember my first grow thinking "how am I gonna wait so long to chop her down. I want her now!!" But now some get left for an extra week because I simply don't have time or enthusiasm

Good to see you Weasel!

How far we've all come. Obviously I harves far less than you two do. I still get really excited. :laughtwo: I'd be that person you want to help with trimming.

You'd be the first person I call! :love::hug::love: it's not really the harvest I get excited about but the events that a harvest brings. It's the quality time with friends/partner, the music, relaxing (except your fingers) and the endless amounts of herb that gets smoked while doing it. :rofl:

I actually don't smoke as much herb as it sounds when I harvest because I just put my head down and go! Taking my gloves off everytime is a bit of a pain. :rofl:

Lots of love!!

Thanks to everyone for making this an epic thread. 29 pages in just a couple days! I love our forum family and it was a lot of fun. For sure we are doing it all again next year. Maybe we can even get a sponsorship giveaway lol.

If you keep pushing the envelope and growing the high quality dank you have been growing, you might have you very own sponsors, my man. Thanks for thinking about the community and starting such a fun page, Shiggity. You are one of the many members that makes this place so welcoming and educational. Keep up the great work, SHiggs.

Looks a whole lot more appealing than my little shrimp scampi! Enjoy bro! :)

Congrats on that JimmieJ! Has to make you feel good to be smoking your very first home grown bud. Today is a forgiveness day if it wasn't ready, just smoke it!
Let us know how it was too.

:circle-of-love:

Thank you Cannafan! It is amazing smoking what I grew in my closet. I already forgave myself, and the plant did too. She doesn't look pissed at all. :thumb:

As requested... It's pretty damn good. I'm baked again. :lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke:

It seemed harsh yesterday on 4/20, but after letting it sit out to dry overnight and all day today, it seems less harsh. I got a taste of what it's going to be like and I'm stoked!

It's still the same today, and tastes the same too. I got some stems and more seeds, hahaha. It's 10 pesos a gram and you get 17 pesos per dollar. Man it got me effed up, after i posted. Went out and hosed off the driveway, then the truck, sprayed the dog and then it got hot. I'll get some pics of the stuff next time I get it. I have this stuff ground up. Remember how tight the stuff is to break up with your fingernails? Lol.
Picked up some brickweed today and as promised, pics. Here's 150 pesos worth. Hahaha strong stuff!

20160430_123338.jpg
20160430_123207.jpg
20160430_123143.jpg

Hi guys just wondering if any one has grow autos from Dutch passion I have Colorado cookies , auto mazer , blue auto mazer, has any bone grown these , I'm growing with 400watts hps , and 600 watts CFL in coco and perlite mix , some feed back on these strains would be amazing thanks guy happy growing .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi guys just wondering if any one has grow autos from Dutch passion I have Colorado cookies , auto mazer , blue auto mazer, has any bone grown these , I'm growing with 400watts hps , and 600 watts CFL in coco and perlite mix , some feed back on these strains would be amazing thanks guy happy growing .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm growing two of their AutoUltimates right now. Link below.

Back
Top Bottom