The Great Halloween Smokathon of 2016!

Hey all it's time for another forum wide smokathon! I though Halloween would be a great choice as we could get Halloween themed cookies and treats! Cannabis smoke is great for that Halloween ambience as well and is way more fun than a fog machine! So let's get together in preparation and enjoy this holiday the best way possible...with Cannabis! Help me spread the word as I am severely knocked back by my an abscessed tooth and not so coherent! But I knew I must get the ball rolling. Normally I go through and message everyone. Will you help me to let everyone know? I need to pass out for awhile!

We are talking about finding a big pumpkin to make a gravity bong with.

:party:

Probably 10 years ago my wife and I take our daughter to a steak joint for some food. We ran into a dude that we both mutually knew, but we weren't together at the time. The guy remembers my wife and they start yaking. He then looks at me and says, "Hey, weren't you the guy that had the huge rip from Bongzilla?" Yes, that was me. I took a ginormous toke from this guys bong (which was full of gross weed that was probably sprayed with something) and I lost the capability of movement for awhile. I'm glad to know I left some kind of legacy back in the day.

Hell yeah! I'm here. I have Dark Devil Auto to smoke, two different plants nonetheless. :woohoo:

Would be cool if we could literally pass it around from state to state. :passitleft:

Maybe one day when it finally gets decriminalized at the fed level.

:passitleft: Some day hyperluv, some day soon. :passitleft:

:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom