The Great Halloween Smokathon of 2016!

:lot-o-toke: My "smoke-a-thon" was stared last night...:high-five:

So was mine. :laughtwo: I took a few hours off to sleep, but I've been real dedicated to it ever since I got up. :woohoo: :roorrip:

Getting started late, just back from work and kids are pounding on door. Popped a couple M-80 biobombs up 'the other way". Not much flavor or aroma to that experience. [knocking on door, gotta go]
So I'm augmenting tonight with some FECO on candy bar for my nightcap. So far best I've got is KitKat. Pretty good, but I'm holding out for a Crunch bar. Not fancy but crispy rice gives texture and milk chocolate blends perfectly with my oil. (fruity mix of black cherry soda and chernobyl with some skunk for depth of flavor.) [more kids, it's like they truck them in to my neighborhood.]
And finally, if I get a chance to sneak out to the kitchen porch, I've got some Hash Bomb that I haven't sampled yet that I'm going to vape. Smell is much fruitier and sweeter than I expected, [More damn kids, and a truck...]
Into the grinder. Not really hashy, more herby and slightly grassy smelling, but fresh grass. Not grass, like hay I feed my rabbits. Really mild overall. [excuse me again. who has all these kids anyway?! Oh wait, those are mine. Hi girls!]
If I ever get to vaping I'll post a flavor report.:volcano-smiley:
20161031_184512.jpg

Getting started late, just back from work and kids are pounding on door. Popped a couple M-80 biobombs up 'the other way". Not much flavor or aroma to that experience. [knocking on door, gotta go]
So I'm augmenting tonight with some FECO on candy bar for my nightcap. So far best I've got is KitKat. Pretty good, but I'm holding out for a Crunch bar. Not fancy but crispy rice gives texture and milk chocolate blends perfectly with my oil. (fruity mix of black cherry soda and chernobyl with some skunk for depth of flavor.) [more kids, it's like they truck them in to my neighborhood.]
And finally, if I get a chance to sneak out to the kitchen porch, I've got some Hash Bomb that I haven't sampled yet that I'm going to vape. Smell is much fruitier and sweeter than I expected, [More damn kids, and a truck...]
Into the grinder. Not really hashy, more herby and slightly grassy smelling, but fresh grass. Not grass, like hay I feed my rabbits. Really mild overall. [excuse me again. who has all these kids anyway?! Oh wait, those are mine. Hi girls!]
If I ever get to vaping I'll post a flavor report.:volcano-smiley:
20161031_184512.jpg

Almost 7:30 here and we have had 3, not three sets but 3 kids at once and that is it. Last year had 20-30 but this year is more like "typical" for here.

I'm on the third floor of a locked and secure building. No trick-or-treaters here. Just a typical evening with SweetSue and the Bong. Lol! I'm toggling between the Devils tonight. DDA2 has a fruitier taste than DDa3, but 3 has much more kick. They blend well. :battingeyelashes: :love:

:roorrip:

I'm on the third floor of a locked and secure building. No trick-or-treaters here. Just a typical evening with SweetSue and the Bong. Lol! I'm toggling between the Devils tonight. DDA2 has a fruitier taste than DDa3, but 3 has much more kick. They blend well. :battingeyelashes: :love:

:roorrip:

So, have you taken a puff of each and shake em up inside like an upsidedown margarita? It might look something like this: :volcano-smiley::hookah::goof:

So, have you taken a puff of each and shake em up inside like an upsidedown margarita? It might look something like this: :volcano-smiley::hookah::goof:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll give it a try. Lol!

I'm still coasting. To be honest, I never really slow down. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom