The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016!

Little bit of Skunk No1. I love this stuff
420-magazine-mobile1755980563.jpg

420-magazine-mobile488177996.jpg

Holy poop on a stick. I better start looking through the jars for some good nugs. Nice looking....everything....everyone.

:thumb:

Anyone up for some wake-n-bake?

:rollit::passitleft:

:passitleft: Morning Baby :hug: :love:

On its way to becoming BioBomb Brownies. This Dark Devil Auto got jarred on May 15.

image14065.jpeg

I have recently (only been smoking for 3 years) discovered how awesome proper skunk strains are. Nice addition to the party!

I have recently (only been smoking for 3 years) discovered how awesome proper skunk strains are. Nice addition to the party!

I've been smoking for forty years Blaze, and I only discovered real cannabis when I fell through the front gates of this community. I had no idea this type of world even existed until I found :420: This was like finding paradise. My life will never be the same.

We are some of the luckiest people on the face of the planet. Not only do we help each other grow the best damn cannabis you could hope to score but we love each other like family, and that's the icing on our canna cake. :laughtwo: :green_heart:

Where's the ice? Few slabs from down under.. Boags Anybody? :roorrip:

I'm stuck at work for next 8 hours, but I'll be joining the pre-canada day celebrations when I get home.
I thought I was the only guy with jacked work hours.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hey Blaze.. You'll drink one with me.. hows the smell of every bodies stashes, lol...
Shiggs, those pants are a national treasure, along with Kylie's shorts...

Help yourself. I'll bake more. :battingeyelashes: :love:

image14066.jpeg

Have some cherries while you're at it.

image14067.jpeg

warning: These WON't put you to sleep. :laughtwo:

Hey Blaze.. You'll drink one with me.. hows the smell of every bodies stashes, lol...
Shiggs, those pants are a national treasure, along with Kylie's shorts...

Definitely! Going to grab a cold one from the fridge just now. Especially considering my trip to the cardio today went really well! Had a bit of a scare on Sunday, but my heart is strong like bull. Just wired differently to most. Ok, I'm rambling... but I'm in the mood to celebrate!

Back
Top Bottom