The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016!

Happy 4th of July to my American friends. I've started my July 4th off right with a celebratory toke. Enjoy your celebrations today and stay safe.

TorturedSoul,
Dude....chill and smoke this. :passitleft:
S&B makes a great product.
Complaining about the price is pointless.
As you can see several of us bought it and use it and love it.:nomo:

They built it out of plastic? Storz & Bickel? <SHAKES HEAD> Have all the CNC machine operators moved out of Germany, lol? One assumes that, at the $350 to $400 that the model seems to be selling for, they could afford a nice aluminum body. I suppose they had their reasons, though.

It does make it much more likely to be authentic. S&B will send you a document which shows the differences between the real one and the knock-offs upon request (or at least I assume they still do that). They'd probably also be able to verify your unit's serial number.

Hmm, I wonder why they didn't go with a five-year one? Maybe they were concerned that, since this is a portable model, that people will be knocking it around and did not wish to have to explain to their customers that several years' worth of (occasional) hard knocks is NOT the same thing as a factory defect, lol.

I bet it's a joy to use.

Hey all! Happy Independence Day! Whatever that can mean for each and every one of you. I have been dabbing straight for two days. I kind of do that with new experiences. I like to push the envelope of what can be done. So...yeah I enjoy dabbing very much. It's just an ethanol extraction of my low grade kief but even though the color is dark the flavor and potency is off the charts. I will sober up for an hour or two then hit the dabs again. It has convinced me to make a good rosin press. I have sourced all the parts and it will end up costing 260 for everything. I will of course post a construction and use thread. I can't wait to have on demand shatter.

Good afternoon my compadres. :laughtwo: I'm floating along on THC capsules today. Three make all the difference in the world. :battingeyelashes: These things rock!!!

My contribution to the celebration today. The link is to my Spot and a little video of two drunk Irishmen explaining Independence Day. :laughtwo: Hysterically funny. Watch it all the way to the end. Lol!

Stuff to do. I'll be back. :ciao:

Have a safe and happy 4th everyone.
Let's have a good time and still be around for another.
:party:

Hot dog photos are not 420 related & should neither be watermarked nor posted in the main forum :sorry:

Posting a link to an off topic photo in the off topic forums is fine.

I saved, cropped and reuploaded your Hot Dog to Off Topic :hug:

But what if the dogs were smoked? LOL j/k !

Happy 4th!!! and amazing nugs too!

Happy Independence Day everyone!!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a safe, fun, day full of fireworks, food, friends and family!!!! I know I've smoked my brains out the last 3 days so today will be more of a relaxed day for me with maybe just a little herbals..!! and lots of food! haha

Happy 4th! The first part of my day was spent in the garden. Here's how my plants are celebrating the 4th:

IMG_96715.jpg
IMG_96604.jpg
IMG_96553.jpg

Well thank you Doc, for that share. Yum!!! :laughtwo:

Happy 4th! The first part of my day was spent in the garden. Here's how my plants are celebrating the 4th:

IMG_96715.jpg
IMG_96604.jpg
IMG_96553.jpg
Doc my man ! your very welcome to bring some of that AAA+ High Brix oodles of trichromes on a cannabis stick over into my yard, did i mention complimentary taste testing of my strains and the free bbqvand parking ....
..but wait theres more ....if u bring that dank over on down to photo town in the next 15 minutes ill also throw in not 1 yes thats right not 1 but 2 sets of steak knifes !

Doc my man ! your very welcome to bring some of that AAA+ High Brix oodles of trichromes on a cannabis stick over into my yard, did i mention complimentary taste testing of my strains and the free bbqvand parking ....
..but wait theres more ....if u bring that dank over on down to photo town in the next 15 minutes ill also throw in not 1 yes thats right not 1 but 2 sets of steak knifes !

Double the order with just an additional shipping and handling fee and you've got a deal.

Some shots from my organic garden to celebrate independence day. Hope everyone is doing well and have a green evening all!:green_heart:

DSC019676.JPG

DSC019607.JPG

DSC019577.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Happy 4th everyone!
This is from my first grow, made possible by all the great folks here at :420:
GEDC2204.JPG

Now to get down to business... :lot-o-toke:

Well hip, hip, hurrah for you Jimmy. :yahoo: There's no buzz as good as one from the first harvest. Like your first love. :laughtwo:

Today we walked into the glass Shop to get some zippo lighter fluid and I knew it was a bad idea going there. Well we spent a few more bucks and didn't get zippo fluid. Win some you lose some!

f033e93509809237e3cf38aee60d0b91.jpg

87cd21910f55f4d1fd5251af410ceb38.jpg

I think you won. :battingeyelashes:

I think it is quiet clear if you think about it, this is the July Forth SMOK-A-THON not the July 4th barbecue-a-thon which in turn makes them non-topic related. Might I make a suggestion that will/should make them topic related
Instead of grilling them on your barbecue, SMOKE THEM then instead of putting them in the typical bun which everyone eats their dogs, put yours in the BOWL of a big ole BONG with a monster bowl. Presto, it is now on topic and quiet tasty if I do say so myself

Remember the MODS are just doing their job but there is always more then one way to skin a cat :circle-of-love::cheesygrinsmiley:

It's all good, OG! I get it. To be honest, I thought this WAS an "off-topic" thread; a 'holiday' thread more than the MJ.., hence the BBQ.
But I do understand... Actually am glad, cos Mr. Richardson appears to have good taste in movies. On the "Hot Dog" thread he started, he posted a pick of a plate that got us chatting, so worked out well!
You are right; it only occurred to after the fact that all I had to do was put a bud on the plate...!

Back
Top Bottom