The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016!

I haven't been around the last few days due to medical problems, But I said I would be here, and while I'm feeling a little better, I'd thought I'd post a pic of what I'll be celebrating with. So here's a pic of what I chose for today:

IMG_20160630_070513.jpg

I just want to also wish everyone a great 4th of July! I hope you all have a great day and enjoy yourself and have a safe day with all the fireworks today.

Cool pipe... Is that Robin Hood, Frodo or Peter Pan..? I'm guessing Peter Pan..

I haven't been around the last few days due to medical problems, But I said I would be here, and while I'm feeling a little better, I'd thought I'd post a pic of what I'll be celebrating with. So here's a pic of what I chose for today:

IMG_20160630_070513.jpg

I just want to also wish everyone a great 4th of July! I hope you all have a great day and enjoy yourself and have a safe day with all the fireworks today.

Good to see you, Smoke. :thumb:

It's all good, OG! I get it. To be honest, I thought this WAS an "off-topic" thread; a 'holiday' thread more than the MJ.., hence the BBQ.
But I do understand... Actually am glad, cos Mr. Richardson appears to have good taste in movies. On the "Hot Dog" thread he started, he posted a pick of a plate that got us chatting, so worked out well!
You are right; it only occurred to after the fact that all I had to do was put a bud on the plate...!

I made the same mistake. Uploaded a picture of my pepper grinder that I was going to use to try to ease anxiety from THC, along with another photo of Peter Griffen high on ... something.

Both were deleted even though I uploaded them into off-topic picture gallery.

I do apologize for my post. I was just confused about the rules. I too thought this was an off-topic thread.

Oh yeah; just noticed that pepper grinder is gone too.. I love Peter Griffin! Was it a pic from the home made energy drink one, or the legalise pot one, or where they make meth or just any other episode where he's hammered-drunk..?

Moved this weekend. All out of old place and in new. Lost my tent but have T5 backup. Narco Purple time.

29fd9f568d05861bc0821eaee609de23.jpg

548ea92992ccc41891f72886a1cf6e50.jpg

Have a great 4th.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Oh just found it in the Gallery... Looks like the homemade energy drink one... Hard to tell with him, tho'..!

Moved this weekend. All out of old place and in new. Lost my tent but have T5 backup. Narco Purple time.

29fd9f568d05861bc0821eaee609de23.jpg

548ea92992ccc41891f72886a1cf6e50.jpg

Have a great 4th.

Cheers

What strain is that? Looks awesome.. :drool:
EDIT: Just re-read the post; Narco Purps... Sweet!

Oh yeah; just noticed that pepper grinder is gone too.. I love Peter Griffin! Was it a pic from the home made energy drink one, or the legalise pot one, or where they make meth or just any other episode where he's hammered-drunk..?

It wasn't the energy drink, or legalized pot... the other one

"I'm so f%#&ing ready..." then he smashed through the ceiling. I about pissed myself the first time I saw that episode. Just google "I'm so ready" for a clip.

Narco Purple. Cream of the crop seeds. Gorilla seed bank.

Cheers

IMG_20160630_070513.jpg

Love that pipe Smokeater. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Stay on the mend now. I insist. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Happy 4th of July right back at you. :circle-of-love:

Actually it's supposed to be link from the game of Zelda, and it smokes real sweet to due to it being made out of cherry wood.

Never would have guessed... Had a friend who was into Zelda years ago... I never played it.. Great pipe!

Now I'm ready. Finally I can relax a bit.

830295159cc760dc46f4649a61696ad2.jpg

Cheers

Shiggity, this was such a wonderful idea. It brought the community together even better than the first one. Thank you so much for making all this joy possible. :love: :hug: :love:

Here's 1.82 g of mixed trim bho I made this weekend. After a fat lemon skunk joint, this is my go-to for the rest of the night:

IMG_58272.JPG
IMG_58306.JPG

Hope everyone had a fantastic 4th.

I'll be right over. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom