The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016!

Me too. I won't stay long though, I have to work in the am. :thumb:

I don't know Jimmy, they smoke some serious stuff. You might have to take a mental health day. :laughtwo:

Here's 1.82 g of mixed trim bho I made this weekend. After a fat lemon skunk joint, this is my go-to for the rest of the night:

IMG_58272.JPG
IMG_58306.JPG

Hope everyone had a fantastic 4th.
Wow, BHO. You two have come far. Very clean looking product. When you start selling LED light systems put me down for one. Your attention to detail is flawless.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Wow, BHO. You two have come far. Very clean looking product. When you start selling LED light systems put me down for one. Your attention to detail is flawless.

This was our first time using the queen bee rather than honey bee extractor. Much bigger. We did have a glass one that'd hold about 2 ounces, but I broke the hole out on the second can. Really want to get a good stainless steel one, I think.

Pushed three cans through it, figure if one does the small one, this one would need at least three times the amount. Still working on that. Can't deny it makes me nervous though, particularly that run with so much butane.

It produced more than I expected, so I struggled at little bit with times and temps to scratch it out. Still got some shiny in there. Ah well.

It's mind-blowing. For a couple weeks after our first run I barely smoked any flowers. Definitely screws with tolerances. :)

No, I'm flower only. I've been down the tolerance road. I'm there now. Month and half ago I had over 2 lbs flower. I'm down to 1.5 zips. I'm waiting for some time away now. It's much needed. Once dabs and shatter or BHO start making an appearance, it gets tricky. Flower allows me to work coherently and stay awake. But I still need a few months off to get my mind crisp again.

Cheers

No, I'm flower only. I've been down the tolerance road. I'm there now. Month and half ago I had over 2 lbs flower. I'm down to 1.5 zips. I'm waiting for some time away now. It's much needed. Once dabs and shatter or BHO start making an appearance, it gets tricky. Flower allows me to work coherently and stay awake. But I still need a few months off to get my mind crisp again.

Cheers

Yeah, I put myself through the hell of a system reset and within days I was back up to my regular level. When you have this much available it's tough to stay away from it. It lifts me to another creative level though, so no plans to do another reset anytime soon, although I did start with the THC capsules, which have been so much better than I thought they'd be. They have great potential. 3 grams made 48 capsules. Three puts me into my "normal". Four of them put me into the stratosphere. Never expected to be able to get that buzzed on so little.

On these capsules I have no urge to smoke at all.

When I came off the reset I knew concentrates would screw with tolerance levels, and yet I carry the vape pen, fully loaded, everytime I leave the house. :laughtwo:

Finishing out the night with some Dark Devil Auto. This water pipe was clean before the beginning of this smokeathon, I'll have you know. :laughtwo: I've smoked the hell out of it over these .... how many days has it been? Hahaha!

image14276.jpeg

Yeah, I put myself through the hell of a system reset and within days I was back up to my regular level. When you have this much available it's tough to stay away from it. It lifts me to another creative level though, so no plans to do another reset anytime soon, although I did start with the THC capsules, which have been so much better than I thought they'd be. They have great potential. 3 grams made 48 capsules. Three puts me into my "normal". Four of them put me into the stratosphere. Never expected to be able to get that buzzed on so little.

On these capsules I have no urge to smoke at all.

When I came off the reset I knew concentrates would screw with tolerance levels, and yet I carry the vape pen, fully loaded, everytime I leave the house. :laughtwo:
Damn Sue, I remember your tolerance issue. I just need to step off for a few days. Your right, when you pull 800 g dry out of tent in 76 days it's hard to relate to normal people. It's about $400 oz here for legal purchase for Recreational use (no card, walk in). I do not know many people who could burn an once a day for a few months like myself. It's expensive. But I've had my fun. I need a reset. Just to get really high again.

Cheers

Damn Sue, I remember your tolerance issue. I just need to step off for a few days. Your right, when you pull 800 g dry out of tent in 76 days it's hard to relate to normal people. It's about $400 oz here for legal purchase for Recreational use (no card, walk in). I do not know many people who could burn an once a day for a few months like myself. It's expensive. But I've had my fun. I need a reset. Just to get really high again.

Cheers

The protocol is all laid out here on site. It's only six days. If I can survive it, anyone can. Of course, I didn't suffer quietly, but then no one who was paying attention should have expected me to be quiet about anything. Haha!

I know I upped my consumption again, but my tolerance levels don't seem to be affected. At least not yet. I've been careful to make my consumption varied, some brownies, capsules, smoke, vape, concentrates, edibles, plain oil. Something tells me you might build a tolerance more quickly if you consume with a limited number of delivery methods. Each method hits the system differently, and instinct tells me variety may be a key to controlling tolerance.

I told myself I'd take occasional holidays after doing the protocol. The reality is I can't deal with the idea of going a day without. I'm still gun shy from the protocol, following my seven-week break over the holidays. They recommend taking off one day a week. My system quietly screams when I even think about it. I guess I'll never be a "responsible cannabis consumer". Lol!

We really do live in a different world. You ever walk down the street and wonder how many other people in your neighborhood grow like we do?

The protocol is all laid out here on site. It's only six days. If I can survive it, anyone can. Of course, I didn't suffer quietly, but then no one who was paying attention should have expected me to be quiet about anything. Haha!

I know I upped my consumption again, but my tolerance levels don't seem to be affected. At least not yet. I've been careful to make my consumption varied, some brownies, capsules, smoke, vape, concentrates, edibles, plain oil. Something tells me you might build a tolerance more quickly if you consume with a limited number of delivery methods. Each method hits the system differently, and instinct tells me variety may be a key to controlling tolerance.

I told myself I'd take occasional holidays after doing the protocol. The reality is I can't deal with the idea of going a day without. I'm still gun shy from the protocol, following my seven-week break over the holidays. They recommend taking off one day a week. My system quietly screams when I even think about it. I guess I'll never be a "responsible cannabis consumer". Lol!

We really do live in a different world. You ever walk down the street and wonder how many other people in your neighborhood grow like we do?

yep i do that everyday sweety!, i always look at people and wonder how high are you? LOL and i look at thier hands ,just the other week this asian fellas hands were coated with res from trimming , i said to him" ahhhh you own the growhouses LOL" he gave me this "are you psychic look then i pointed at his hands and said , hash and pie yum yum (he had bought a pie and we were standing in the bakery .
amyway turns out he is the fella ,what a trip

Great minds think together. If I have it I'll smoke it. My break is when I run out.

But I'm not out yet. Let's have a great weekend I'm off till wensday.

Cheers

As I stated, it's Super Cheese time, another Gorilla seed bank bean.

cb864549991a076ae851be63ce302a55.jpg

74cb7a24d421618b40ca0b98192286bc.jpg

Cheers

Ready.

07e85f0366dee626d3450361393db98d.jpg

Still an hour left on my clock.

Cheers

Ready.

07e85f0366dee626d3450361393db98d.jpg

Still an hour left on my clock.

Cheers

I still have the water pipe locked and loaded. Right there with you millertm. :roorrip:

Oh my head...(crawls out from under a bunch of discarded baggies with a torch in one hand and a rig in another) hmmm arteekay grab me a poutine would you? I'm laying on the carpet and I think Roscoe rubbed his itchy butt there. Hmmmm Sue is in the corner smoking up with Millertm and photos...hey there is Jaga under the table over there. high Jaga! Oof my head is foggy. The inside of my mouth is pasty and there are corn on the cob scraps stuck in a few of my teeth.

Hmmmm. Lifts head. Lots of sleepy people. Laying my head back down for a few zz's

Oh my head...(crawls out from under a bunch of discarded baggies with a torch in one hand and a rig in another) hmmm arteekay grab me a poutine would you? I'm laying on the carpet and I think Roscoe rubbed his itchy butt there. Hmmmm Sue is in the corner smoking up with Millertm and photos...hey there is Jaga under the table over there. high Jaga! Oof my head is foggy. The inside of my mouth is pasty and there are corn on the cob scraps stuck in a few of my teeth.

Hmmmm. Lifts head. Lots of sleepy people. Laying my head back down for a few zz's

I wasn't going to say anything, but I can't let my buddy Roscoe be falsely accused. I saw who was scratching their butt on the rug, and it wasn't the ol gas bag. I won't reveal who it was, but I think there might be photographs. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom