The Great July 4th Smok-a-thon of 2016!

:lot-o-toke:Damn ...what day is it?

:lot-o-toke:Damn ...what day is it?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I just woke up myself after closing this party out at 3 AM and I asked myself that question when my eyes popped open. :laughtwo:

Gosh, that was fun, eh?

Ok who's gonna order the pizzas... I need some carbs and fat to help with this hangover. Funny about how 4th of July makes me like to overindulge on bourbon and bong hits both. 1/2 lb burgers and grilled veggies. Apple pie (cuz 'Murica). Last night after posting I took an heroic dab that had me laying down for half an hour. Oh boy. It was black pepper worthy for sure but I decided to ride it out. Sometimes you can find a weird bit of fun riding that line between tripping and paranoid panic. I just reminded myself to breathe. Whoa that was a crazy ride. Now I just want carbs. In Chicago Gino's has a deep dish sausage pizza. The amazing thing is they roll a sausage patty wide enough to cover every inch of the pizza. Every bite is filled with the perfect amount of sausage. I can eat two slices before I tap out. I don't like deep dish every day but today that's what my stomach is crying for.

Ok who's gonna order the pizzas... I need some carbs and fat to help with this hangover. Funny about how 4th of July makes me like to overindulge on bourbon and bong hits both. 1/2 lb burgers and grilled veggies. Apple pie (cuz 'Murica). Last night after posting I took an heroic dab that had me laying down for half an hour. Oh boy. It was black pepper worthy for sure but I decided to ride it out. Sometimes you can find a weird bit of fun riding that line between tripping and paranoid panic. I just reminded myself to breathe. Whoa that was a crazy ride. Now I just want carbs. In Chicago Gino's has a deep dish sausage pizza. The amazing thing is they roll a sausage patty wide enough to cover every inch of the pizza. Every bite is filled with the perfect amount of sausage. I can eat two slices before I tap out. I don't like deep dish every day but today that's what my stomach is crying for.

I've had that pizza! Gino's East. Cornbread crust....oh man. The only pizza in the entire world that "might" be better is Pizzeria Uno....just a few blocks away also in Chicago.

Yerba Mate. That's my AM brain re-starter. In a perfect world, that is followed up by some sliced mango, papaya and full-fat Greek yogurt with honey.

I've had that pizza! Gino's East. Cornbread crust....oh man. The only pizza in the entire world that "might" be better is Pizzeria Uno....just a few blocks away also in Chicago.

Yerba Mate. That's my AM brain re-starter. In a perfect world, that is followed up by some sliced mango, papaya and full-fat Greek yogurt with honey.
Doc you are a well traveled connoisseur of the world. Some Yerba mate would actually hit the spot nicely! As would the fruit. And a greasy Taylor ham sandwich. It's funny how grease can make you feel terrible when you are in a normal condition but make you feel normal again when you are hungover lol.
oh sh///t ,it was me

Damn photos! Bad boy! Back to the crate with you.

Doc you are a well traveled connoisseur of the world. Some Yerba mate would actually hit the spot nicely! As would the fruit. And a greasy Taylor ham sandwich. It's funny how grease can make you feel terrible when you are in a normal condition but make you feel normal again when you are hungover lol.

Damn photos! Bad boy! Back to the crate with you.

the dabs the dabs it was the dabs mannnn!

Come to grab my cd's and David Bowman stole them :rofl:

Ok, so one more for the road. I hope we all had a great weekend.

Cheers

9a2f6819191d35bdcf7c1781fff8f137.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thank you millertm. Nice way to close out. Reps and a :high-five:

And so all good things must come to an end. Thanks so much for joining me and everyone else in celebrating togetherness and our eventual worldwide Independence Day, the day when we can coordinate rolling joints and walking out the front door together to smoke them outside. All free to enjoy the herb we love so much!

I think we should do something for concentrates day 7/10. What say you? Do we have enough concentrate lovers? Would be awesome to see different types of hash and rigs. And Shiggity will have his rosin press all ready to go! Peace and love my forum family!
:circle-of-love:

The ride continues. ...

What's the significance of 710?

Back
Top Bottom