The Great Outdoor Group Grow: Beastly Buds To Honor Bonsai

Thanks for that Turbo. What is PCB?

I think it's like the circuit board type deals. They're similar to the wiring in boards if my memory serves me...

Sooo. I dropped these GG4 auto × Grape krush (preston×arctic bowl)

Some were green and some were clearly undeveloped. And I didnt expect them all to sprout. But as of now I have 8 cracked with tap roots in soil. Natural and organic same as I always start with (even in coco).

So the neat part is the grape krush are pretty quick to the finish, so any added fast traits from the GG#4 ruderalis should maybe, just maybe allow these to finish with a little help!

I have a early skunk that I'll be dropping here as well.

Auto flowers wont be too far off, I'm hoping to order some this week. 25 is what I'm looking at but I'll likley double it because BONSAI!

And I have a pineapple Express auto freebie that I'll do. Ok in rambling... pics!

Heres a sweet bug chart I saw on IG

Getting close I need to check a tester under a scope.

That's all I got for today. Oh cover crop came but forgot to upload

20190401_181736.jpg

I think it's like the circuit board type deals. They're similar to the wiring in boards if my memory serves me...

Sooo. I dropped these GG4 auto × Grape krush (preston×arctic bowl)

Some were green and some were clearly undeveloped. And I didnt expect them all to sprout. But as of now I have 8 cracked with tap roots in soil. Natural and organic same as I always start with (even in coco).

So the neat part is the grape krush are pretty quick to the finish, so any added fast traits from the GG#4 ruderalis should maybe, just maybe allow these to finish with a little help!

I have a early skunk that I'll be dropping here as well.

Auto flowers wont be too far off, I'm hoping to order some this week. 25 is what I'm looking at but I'll likley double it because BONSAI!

And I have a pineapple Express auto freebie that I'll do. Ok in rambling... pics!

Heres a sweet bug chart I saw on IG

Getting close I need to check a tester under a scope.

That's all I got for today. Oh cover crop came but forgot to upload

20190401_181736.jpg
Crimson clover I knew a guy outdoor who Olga’s tons of that growing around his plants . Great to keep pets away . But what is that excatly dabs ? I’m confused bud

Thanks for that Turbo. What is PCB?

Printed circuit boards. The little (typically) green boards you find inside electronics.

Cool wallaby Amy. It's good to have friends no matter where you are.

Crimson clover I knew a guy outdoor who Olga’s tons of that growing around his plants . Great to keep pets away . But what is that excatly dabs ? I’m confused bud
Cover crop. If you follow any LOS growers they use them a lot. They feed the worms, help with pets and pests, and depending can attract predators. My buddy trims his down and the worms will break it down into nitrogen and other goodies to enrich the soil.

Granted, I may be missing A LOT in that explanation, but that's basically how I understand it.

Cover crop. If you follow any LOS growers they use them a lot. They feed the worms, help with pets and pests, and depending can attract predators. My buddy trims his down and the worms will break it down into nitrogen and other goodies to enrich the soil.

Granted, I may be missing A LOT in that explanation, but that's basically how I understand it.
Okay made sense to me more or less see where your going with that :popcorn:

That’s pretty much it!

You’re doing the LOS thing seriously Dabs - gonna be great to see it in action outdoors.:thumb:

Living organic soil is when you build your soil to support heathy micro organisms in the soil. The micro fauna feed the plants, it's usually water only soil.
Thanks penny for clearing that up . My brotha knows how to give a good explanation . What can I say ?

:passitleft:

Yes that's why I'm reading all I can find on it, I'll probably go with a Coots type soil.
You keep saying coots might have to loo at it for future or if someone is looking I can say wow this soil seems good hey try this out to so and so lol pass it on

Clackamas Coots is an old grower/breeder that developed his own soil mix. @bobrown14 was there when Coots was working on it. His soil is based on Coots soil with some modifications.

Trail and error get a foundation laid and adapt and experiment?

Not really what I meant.

I was just meaning that sometimes people build a living soil with the aim of it being water only. There are a few good products or recipes out there for that.

And other times people build a living soil that is kept functioning through the careful application of teas and top dressings and foliar sprays etc. There are lots of ways to do it - including the ‘no-till’ method that Dabber seems to be leaning towards.

On the mag, folk like @bobrown14 @LaquerHead are growing in LOS all the time. Not sure if bo still grows outside but I know he has done. DOc’s kit is another form of ‘living soil’ as well. @Van Stank is also a living soil grower and his built soil is getting close to ‘water-only’ i think.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom