The Great Outdoor Group Grow: Beastly Buds To Honor Bonsai

Your Gorilla Bomb is certainly a beauty! :thumb:

:circle-of-love::bravo:

I executed my final harvest of the outdoor season on 4/20. Here’s some final shots. It was a light harvest - 3.5 ounces and in jars now (6.5 and 4.3 for the other 2 plants :) ). It is Medical Marijuana Genetics’ Candida CD-1, the ‘sativa’ pheno, 20:1 CBD (with up to 20% CBD)

It got starved a bit through the transition to flower unfortunately but still finished beautifully and is super super sticky. It’s not a plant i will grow outdoors again but i can’t wait to grow it in the tent as it is a beautiful plant to grow - just delicate.

These ones were hanging out on the White Widow skeleton i harvested the weekend before.

More outdoor garden vibes...

View media item 1672427

:Namaste:
Very nice job Amy what a plant ! :420::passitleft:

Evening guys so autumns winding its neck in and it's def getting colder, garden took a beating in the storms we've had all of last week....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Everything is hanging under the weight of water, and this last pic of the gorilla bomb is ready to come down as she's nice and milky.....
Bring in the cranes man those are huge colas bro !

Humble beginnings. Ive got 2 peyote critical from intheshed, and two Northern Lights, not sure if the wind ripped em up or the dog. Moved them out InTheShade. Not much of that around.

Peyote Critical, in the corner...

Camo’d up!

The other three, in the other corner.

They Camo’d up too.

F’d up NLC3, wind or dog? You tell me?

NLC4, less damage, same question...

The Two PC’s.

It may look nice but its FH degrees outside already.

Rabbits are hell on cannabis if they are around.

We have Jack Rabbits out in the deserts and real road runners too. Pretty sure the rabbits aint comin in my yard with two GSD's hangin out...

"EHHHH, What's up doc?" ~ B. Bunny

@Agemon I say dog (if not rabbit ;) ). Wind would leave random plant parts hanging I would think. Bad puppy! :eek:
Nice camo-corners :D

The dog indeed, she dug up one my yellow bells. I'd just put it in the ground that day and she shredded it to nothing, I took clones and left the roots in the ground. She's coming back to life, got the new growth all over the place. Hoping the same for NLC3.

And for all you rabbit lovers... The 12 gauge stays in the safe! :thumb:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well Wind or otherwise, the plant needs some TLC, I'm not gonna bring her in though, I'm a Darwinist at heart! I moved her into the first corner where the PC was. That little corner gets shade all day with very little change once that triangle sliver hits. I move the PC over to the other slice of shade. Only at the very end of the day that corner gets late noon sunlight for a few hours. Perfect, I'm replacing all the sprinklers in that top box so the girls will get water every day. And I'll give nutes every few days.

Here's a quick update on my current outdoor grow. Three plants in the line-up: two photo periods and one auto (my first try at autos). Northern Lights and White Widow from Dope Seeds, and CBD Lemon Potion Auto from Barney's Farm.

I just transplanted from solo cups to 20 gallon fiber pots in FFOF soil. Everyone is welcome to check out the journal (link in my signature).

Morning dew falling in bucket loads.. constant rain..
Dry plant.. no rot :):):):)
$50 investment, why I've never thought of this before? no plastic, no spikes. Easily removed and assembled (30 second top on/off)..Airflow. Plants ready.. And successful grow, as I've already harvested a lot of the tops.. close to pound already.. like to get this lot ambered up for my jars though :rofl:
IMG_0844.JPG

^^^Awesome! Great grow!

Lol I'm gonna be a while before I can get my girls outside... but here's the line up
A bb gum I've been vegging for quite a while (she was in need of a watering in the pic)
20190426_220447.jpg

Next is a bb gum and jack herer monster clone
20190426_220451.jpg

Back
Top Bottom