The Great White Rhino Shootout!

They seem to be very healthy and happy. Nice and green. Temps around 78, humidity 45%, ph of 6.5 and Tiger Bloom for feeding. Just waitin' fer March 15! Buds are looking good and plentiful. Thanks.

Thanks. Buds are getting larger and it seems there are more of them than I thought, but its just that i can see them better, now that they are getting bigger. Anyway things continue to go well.

Pardon me, I love to take pictures....Buds are forming nicely and getting bigger. Still a good 5 weeks away from harvest so plenty of growing and bud development to come. I'm in no hurry. Take a look. They are going to be VERY nice!!

003rz1.jpg

004rz1.jpg

005rz1.jpg

006rz.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/thumbs/007rz.jpg

Thanks. Gave them the molasses feeding last week and they really loved that. Back to the regular Tiger Bloom this week and we'll see. Haven't looked for trichs yet. Cant remember when they are supposed to appear but will check today with my loupe. Got about 4 weeks left, I think, but the buds keep getting bigger...I'll try and do a video update this weekend.

Well no video update yet but coming soon. Quick update: many fan leaves are yellowing as we get about 3 weeks away and the buds are getting fatter. Trich production is in full swing but were clear last look. More later....

Here is the video update on the White Rhino Shootout...Lots of frosty goodness with still mostly clear trichs. You can see how the fan leaves are beginning to yellow as the plants start turning that corner...Still feeding with Tiger Bloom and watering about every 3 days. Temps are around 75-78 during the day and 60-65 during lites out. Rh around 65-70%. ph drainage is 63. Overall a good enviroment as the plants seem to be very happy and healthy in their closet. Just now starting to notice an aroma coming from the closet. Otherwise it has not smelled too strong. No need for carbon filters or what not..maybe a glade plug-in might be in my future if the smell starts to get worse. Anyway enjoy the video and thanks for looking.

YouTube - ‪22611 update.wmv‬‏

very cool video bro. that nirvana wr is more lankey seems, i think i have the GH WR.

have u seen the video from green house about the WR. the say the plant does really well with a PH of 5.9 i believe it was. is this ur first time growing this strain?

hows the yeild on this plant? IYO. internet says its good, but people i speek to say it isnt that huge?

very cool video bro. that nirvana wr is more lankey seems, i think i have the GH WR.

have u seen the video from green house about the WR. the say the plant does really well with a PH of 5.9 i believe it was. is this ur first time growing this strain?

hows the yeild on this plant? IYO. internet says its good, but people i speek to say it isnt that huge?

Thanks. Yes, the Nirvana is definitly tall and will output more than the GH I believe but we'll see. Most of its waterings have been around 5.9, only recently has it been higher but will correct that next watering. Yes it is my first time with this strain. My research showed it to be a fairly good yield with a knockout stone is why I chose it. Was going to do White Widow but they say the yield is poor. My next one might be sour diesel.

ya thats what i researched, good yeild. how was the stretch on the GH when u flipped 12/12??

Slow at first but after some feedings with the Tiger Bloom she began to grow much taller rather quick but now has stopped. I would say a good 6 inches during that time. Haven't measured the height but will tomorrow. The Nirvana was a different story. She climbed so high so fast I had to LST the main cola or it would have hit the lite which was at its maximum height.

awesome thank you. from lookin at urs i def think i have the GH one, lol. trying to plan the timing to switch so i dont have crazy heights in my room, still a few weeks tho i think.

Well the girls got their last shot of Granda's unsulphered molasses and next week the flushing begins. 2 more weeks and they should be ready. Trichs are mostly cloudy but none are amber that I can see as of yet. Very stanky smell now and some of the bud leaves have that frosty look. Check out the day old pics:

013267.JPG

Back
Top Bottom