The Green House 2nd Visit

Thepurplem0nkey

I visited again with The Green House today. I'm really glad I stopped by. I picked up some of their Snow Cap. VERY nice! It is a little creepy and very cerebral; a nice sativa. I also acquired some of their Gold Hash. Very affordable and compassionate donation for some nice mellow hash. It has a nice indica sensation. I smelled their purple cream flowers. WOW, it smelled like dense vanilla ice cream mixed with strawberries. I have smoked purple cream before, and it smelled just like the what I had smoked. I didn't acquire any of that strain this visit, but for those interested, the strain is some of the most interesting tasting medicine I have ever had (the previous times I have smoked it).
I'd also like to note the curteousness of the security I have encountered. Being visualy impaired, seeing where to go and what is locked or unlocked is a particular problem for me, and I have been chastised and shouted at by security at other dispensaries in the past for simply lacking the ability to read signs or see buttons that others who dont have my disability can. Seriousley ill Californians use medical marijauna, and sadly most dispensaries I have visted have security that do not take into consideration the disabilites medicinal smokers have, and the accessabnility issues we face when making the trip to get our medicine. I appreciate curteous security that seem to take that into consideration and take the intiative to lend a friendly, helping hand when it's obvoiusly needed. Both times I have visited, the security personel were polite and welcoming, complete professionals.
I wil be back :)
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
I visited again with The Green House today. I'm really glad I stopped by. I picked up some of their Snow Cap. VERY nice! It is a little creepy and very cerebral; a nice sativa. I also acquired some of their Gold Hash. Very affordable and compassionate donation for some nice mellow hash. It has a nice indica sensation. I smelled their purple cream flowers. WOW, it smelled like dense vanilla ice cream mixed with strawberries. I have smoked purple cream before, and it smelled just like the what I had smoked. I didn't acquire any of that strain this visit, but for those interested, the strain is some of the most interesting tasting medicine I have ever had (the previous times I have smoked it).
I'd also like to note the curteousness of the security I have encountered. Being visualy impaired, seeing where to go and what is locked or unlocked is a particular problem for me, and I have been chastised and shouted at by security at other dispensaries in the past for simply lacking the ability to read signs or see buttons that others who dont have my disability can. Seriousley ill Californians use medical marijauna, and sadly most dispensaries I have visted have security that do not take into consideration the disabilites medicinal smokers have, and the accessabnility issues we face when making the trip to get our medicine. I appreciate curteous security that seem to take that into consideration and take the intiative to lend a friendly, helping hand when it's obvoiusly needed. Both times I have visited, the security personel were polite and welcoming, complete professionals.
I wil be back :)
-PM

It's great you found such a good place to go. Sounds Great!

What about prices?:smokin:

Peace and happiness:peace:

Happykitty, their top notch stuff costs 65 an 1/8th, most of their medicine is 55 an 1/8th, and a few strains were 45. The hash was only 35 bucks a gram and its GOOD hash. I have already taken pictures of everything I bought and uploaded them to the 420times photo gallery. I'm just waiting for them, still, to be approved :-(
-PM

Allright, here they are: Pics of my medicine from The Green House:
-PM

Back
Top Bottom