The Green House

Thepurplem0nkey

I visited this dispensary today and I have to give it an excellent review! First of all, the owner is really nice. He took the time to introduce himself to us and to chat a little. My paperwork was checked and my doctor was called, something I approve of because I prefer to visit honest co-ops that serve medical marijuana patients.
Once admitted into the inner sanctum, I was asked what we were looking for, in this case, I said Indica. He began placing various large jars of the fattest looking nugs in front of me, inviting me to smell them, and telling me which he liked. All of them smelled incredibly good. Strains off the top of my head that I can remember were: Chocolate Thai, SNow Cap (sativa), Ak47 (hybrid) Bubba Kush, ROmulan, Orange Crush (Sat.), Northern Lights, Purple Erkle. I settled on buying a quarter of northern Lights, which is icnredibly sticky and fat. Smells like fruit loops when broken up. I also bought an 1/8 of "mixed buds", which is a discounted 1/8 of al theirn top buds mixed together. Not ONLY did the store owner weigh each 1/8th in front of me, but each 8th came out to either 3.6 grams or teetering on the abys of 3.6 grams. As a new patient, i was also given a gram for FREE of amny strain I wanted. The owner also took time to pick out the fattest, nicest looking buds in his mixed jar, and used wooden chopstiks for sanitatin; at no time did his fingers or metal touch the medicine.
After all was purhcased, he invited me to the vapor room, where a volcano was set up. I vaped some of the Northern Lights and WOOOO doggy! Excellent!
I highly recomend this club, but be warned, they only sel in 1/8ths :)
-PM

I am BLASTED off of a few hits of their Northern Lights. AWESOME STUFF! I realize I forgot to post their address:
5156 Sepulveda Blvd
Sherman Oaks, CA
It's up the stairs. I of couse told the owner I would be writing a review on 420times.com, and I will reiterate my recomendation of a nicely run dispesnary with honest weights, AWESOME medicine, and a vapor lounge to boot.
-PM

Back
Top Bottom