The grounds nice and cold

r2detour

Well i went to a friends dad's house with him go get some weed. His parents were divorce and lived about 2 hours away so i was gonna stay a few days. The house was pretty much ghetto as fuck (I live in a over half a million dollar home). They were all happy coz they're rust bucket ford hit 85 mph lol. So i'd bought $500 to buy a few oz (3 and a quarter to be exact). It'd been a week since i'd smoke (I lose my immunity completely after a few days) and when i got the bud we grinded it up and rolled some big ass joints. We rolled these things after every 1/2 oz we grinded up (takes for fucking ever!) These things where thicker then ciggirettes man. So after hitting 6 of them suckers(within an hour) we had to get ready to go fishing. I brought an eighth and we rolled another 2 joints and shared them with his father, brother and uncle(who sounds like mr smackey if ur baked enough) the lakes was fucking trippy as hell and we all were feeling it. By the time i got off the boat i was stumbling and shit lol. When we got home we smoked some more with my friends bro and took some hits from his bowl and bong. After some foosball and some munchies we rolled another joint and smoked it. We were getting ready to go get a movie so we rolled a joint and smoked in my friends brothers car to go there. By the time we got back i was baked as fuck. We went up grabbed some more weed rolled one and went to his dads office to smoke with him. After 1 hit i was feeling like i weighed 90000 pounds or like gravity was just upped a million times. I said "oh shit im gonna pass out" my friend thought i was kidding then i said "fuck u the grounds nice and cold" and blacked out. When i woke up my friend and his brother were trying to pull me into the living room. By the time i could move they were telling me to go forward but id go backwards so they'd tell me to go backwards lol. Then i kinda went into siezures and blacked out for the rest of the night. lol only time ive past out smoking

Woah, seizures? damn man. Was it laced? Or did you smoke all 3 ounces yourself? lol

Detained said:
Woah, seizures? damn man. Was it laced? Or did you smoke all 3 ounces yourself? lol
lol i'd been smoking heavily before this then i went sober for a week (couldnt get any weed) and it killed my immunity lol
if i want to i can get fucked up on a bowl sometimes
but sometimes i'll smoke a half in a day lol

frumpy said:
wow that sounds crazy once i coughed so hard i threw up :D haha it was not cool but rather funny
i use to do that all the time when i bake alone,
I hit as hard as i can and hold it as long as i could and i'd vomit everywhere but i never passed out from it

I always get way too stoned and barf on the regular, so I'm used to that on occasion...But R2, I gotta say man you don't sound like a very nice/good friend to your buddy, talking bout their ghetto house and rust bucket car and shit. So you live in a half million dollar home huh? and HOW MUCH MONEY did YOU contribute to the half million mr money bags? Not a damn dime I suppose. Your funny, if it wasn't for your parents, your ass would be living in that dudes house , or next door! The sad part is though there'd still be some dumb ass (like you!) talking shit about your rust bucket and ghetto house, when you didn't do a damn thing to provoke it to begin with. Ever heard this one "a fool and his money soon part ways". Peace out fool.

don't hate the man for havin money...he can do or say anything he wants...peace

Back
Top Bottom