The Grow Crate build: what’s in the box?

Nice, whatcha gonna run, anything sticky and delicious?
Stormblessed...Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL Auto..will drop end of week 4 update in 5 days...unless things blow up sooner. First autos..Im strapping in.

216FA0D3-B188-40B6-958F-1342043C0487.jpeg
A79FF1D0-1D19-4E58-81C3-B93922976E9B.jpeg

Stormblessed...Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL Auto..will drop end of week 4 update in 5 days...unless things blow up sooner. First autos..Im strapping in.

216FA0D3-B188-40B6-958F-1342043C0487.jpeg
A79FF1D0-1D19-4E58-81C3-B93922976E9B.jpeg
When you move t he fan over there from the intake area is it just to keep air moving around in the cabinet rather than air exchange? I am just trying to figure out how to get the tent set up when I have it unless I go cabinet in which case I still need to know.

Nice ingriients there. Close to what I use (Baby Bu's from Malibu Compost - they need to update because there is no biochar and I don't think volcanic ash but there might me volcanic ash). I am trying to find something with a clay, sand, organic material base as that is what we walk on. If I didn't have to wait for it to be ready I may try to make my own and once I am settled in a spot I may try making my own.

Looks great. I love how you used the vertical closet organizer strips so that you can mount fans, etc. Being able to add things like that is definitely my biggest complaint about using tents. I also like how you used the HEPA filters, I think I may actually snag one today and cut it to fit my passive intakes. Awesome job on this! :thumb:
BD...have a journal running?

When you move t he fan over there from the intake area is it just to keep air moving around in the cabinet rather than air exchange? I am just trying to figure out how to get the tent set up when I have it unless I go cabinet in which case I still need to know.
I have one fan up high above the light which actually circulates cooler air down from above the light. Weird but the top of my light fixture is cool. The daytime heat I need comes from 82 to 84F consistent full spectrum 4K light 18 hours a day...the plants love this light and environment. The second fan upfront circulates air around the cabinet...not blasting on the plants. Look at the plants...are they just trembling every fer seconds? I will add a 3rd fan tomorrow, sits on the floor on low, assures steady airflow across the top of the pots. Shot from my last grow...floor fan is buried I guess.

E9931DD1-CB39-41C9-8F72-FB983996C706.jpeg

My 4” fan system with overhead carbon filter is a bit of overkill for my cabinet...industrial production design the way I like it. So no worries about odor and clean passive intake air. HEPA filter, light box, door gasket and a tight design.

A5418EBA-4A9E-4AF4-BC20-413DB0D9F65A.jpeg

My 4” fan system with overhead carbon filter is a bit of overkill for my cabinet...industrial production design the way I like it. So no worries about odor and clean passive intake air. HEPA filter, light box, door gasket and a tight design.

A5418EBA-4A9E-4AF4-BC20-413DB0D9F65A.jpeg

Overkill is the way to go when it comes to air movement, cooling or heating imo.

I'd like to cycle the air in my grow space at least five times if not seven or ten an hour.

I have one fan up high above the light which actually circulates cooler air down from above the light. Weird but the top of my light fixture is cool. The daytime heat I need comes from 82 to 84F consistent full spectrum 4K light 18 hours a day...the plants love this light and environment. The second fan upfront circulates air around the cabinet...not blasting on the plants. Look at the plants...are they just trembling every fer seconds? I will add a 3rd fan tomorrow, sits on the floor on low, assures steady airflow across the top of the pots. Shot from my last grow...floor fan is buried I guess.

E9931DD1-CB39-41C9-8F72-FB983996C706.jpeg

Cool, thanks! This gives me food for thought when the time comes to move around around what space I grow in.

Back
Top Bottom