The grower formerly known as

formerly

Howdy Y'all!
some may remember me under the name of fish cake.
so I'm glad to be back!
I kind of no a little about growing but I know there is always something to learn(with a little help from my friends)new and old!
Currently I'm growing a named plant that we will call ACID also formerly known as a name not used here.
Running a 400W LED with supplemental cfls in soil.
Hope to read from Y'all soon
formerly.

Hi Fish long time ago I followed your thread maybe you'll recognize my logo going by a different name now but it sure is good to see you back.
You really helped me with my first grow and I many thanks. Now I'll just pull up a chair and a bowl and enjoy the show.

Hi Fish long time ago I followed your thread maybe you'll recognize my logo going by a different name now but it sure is good to see you back.
You really helped me with my first grow and I many thanks. Now I'll just pull up a chair and a bowl and enjoy the show.

Oh yeah I remember!
Had to change my name cause I couldn't remember all the info I had wrote here to sign back in.
Glad to read from you my friend! Will have to check out your grow. I'm sure it is awesome!

Oh yeah I remember!
Had to change my name cause I couldn't remember all the info I had wrote here to sign back in.
Glad to read from you my friend! Will have to check out your grow. I'm sure it is awesome!

I sent you a link to access your password to your original email. :high-five:

Holy Stink'in Cow!!!

It's Fish Cake!!

So what the hell happened? OK I promised myself I was not gonna ask... Nah, What the hell happened? :cheesygrinsmiley:

No need to answer.

I see you visited your music thread... it has become awesome

Dang Fish Cake!

:roorrip:

PS still growing blue moon shine, currently dabbing last years outdoor!

cut last night

25376.jpeg

I'm so envious that you still got the moonshine going! I think that may be my FAVORITE!
Oh and the fact that you still be here makes me VERY VERY Happy!!:cheer::cheesygrinsmiley:
I hear OMM aint doin so well
This makes me sad

I'm so envious that you still got the moonshine going! I think that may be my FAVORITE!
Oh and the fact that you still be here makes me VERY VERY Happy!!:cheer::cheesygrinsmiley:
I hear OMM aint doin so well
This makes me sad

Yes OMM is struggling, it sucks. I almost bit it. I had a blocked artery. The Dr. called it "the widow maker" He shot a stint in there and back to work I went. I have not been the same but have finally started to be able to maintain the gardens. I have a special plant this year outside. She decided to grow all on her own out of my compost pile. I found it late April and moved it to the garden where it endured temps as low as 8f at night and even got snowed over till I literally dug it out. Since then she has reached 6' an started to bud!!

PS no fancy lighting in the pic... just a cell phone with the flash forced on

Yes OMM is struggling, it sucks. I almost bit it. I had a blocked artery. The Dr. called it "the widow maker" He shot a stint in there and back to work I went. I have not been the same but have finally started to be able to maintain the gardens. I have a special plant this year outside. She decided to grow all on her own out of my compost pile. I found it late April and moved it to the garden where it endured temps as low as 8f at night and even got snowed over till I literally dug it out. Since then she has reached 6' an started to bud!!

PS no fancy lighting in the pic... just a cell phone with the flash forced on

Well I'm very glad you beat the reaper Buck! I Had a pretty tough bout against him myself last april but I aint goin down without a fight:thumb:
Had to give up the booze and still working on the cigarettes. So far I've lost a 120 pounds and can get around a lot better:3
This is what sucks about getting old but I am doing my best to keep doing so and I hope you and all here do the same!
I'm broke up about OMM. Even if I have never met him in person I know we need more folks like him in this world.
On a Lighter note, I got me a 400w advanced LED so I'm going to get a grow on again:)
I've got a new girl just popped her head out of the soil monday. We will call her Lucy(wink wink)
Speaking of volunteers I got 4 carolina reaper pepper plants out of my compost pile and now there some ugly mean nasty evil looking fruits all over them!:thedoubletake:
Growing down here as far as Mj goes is a precarious ordeal. The laws here are archaic at best and most folks down here are too.
Ah screw em all I'm not going to play by their rules anymore! Just got to keep to my own.
Going car shopping today, not real happy with that but my old ride is well getting old.
I'll start a new journal in a bit. Need batteries for my camera and have some seeds on order. Another 2046 grow with Girl Scout cookies.
I'll check out your journal after bit and its sure nice to type at you again:circle-of-love:

Cakes! Buddy! I've been wondering about you. Nice to see you back.

:thumb:

EDIT: I bet if you asked nicely the mods would help get your account straightened.

How you doin my Friend!!
The Mods have been doing their best(Bless their Hearts:circle-of-love:) to get me back to (Normal?) but I seem to have a computer working disability. Not the computer just me. Normally you would think when someone works with something like a computer for nearly a decade they would get better at it. Well not me. Thats OK you found me and I will hook up with everyone thats still here some way!

I am pumped to see you back around. I am a newer member but I have read a few of your threads in the past. I always enjoyed your sense of humor and the way you kept things bright. I think I first came across a journal of yours when I searched for critical sensi star grow journals. I believed you scrogged it if I remember correctly. You are one of the members I was disappointed not to see around when I joined. Welcome back :thumb:

I am pumped to see you back around. I am a newer member but I have read a few of your threads in the past. I always enjoyed your sense of humor and the way you kept things bright. I think I first came across a journal of yours when I searched for critical sensi star grow journals. I believed you scrogged it if I remember correctly. You are one of the members I was disappointed not to see around when I joined. Welcome back :thumb:

Howdy TheGreenYeti! Wow you make feel like some kind of celebrity or something:goof:
I so do appreciate the kudos and the warm welcomes from you and all!:circle-of-love: Rekon I can try to hang with all you great folks here as long as I can. Hoping to get a new journal going shortly but the batteries aren't included so I got to go shopping later so I can post pics:)
Do you have a journal going? If so I will sure check it out!! If not thats cool too we can share what ever live brain cells we have left(mine are kinda hard to find)But when I do I be glad to throw my opinion in the ring!
Nice to type at ya:)
formerly (fc)

Howdy TheGreenYeti! Wow you make feel like some kind of celebrity or something:goof:
I so do appreciate the kudos and the warm welcomes from you and all!:circle-of-love: Rekon I can try to hang with all you great folks here as long as I can. Hoping to get a new journal going shortly but the batteries aren't included so I got to go shopping later so I can post pics:)
Do you have a journal going? If so I will sure check it out!! If not thats cool too we can share what ever live brain cells we have left(mine are kinda hard to find)But when I do I be glad to throw my opinion in the ring!
Nice to type at ya:)
formerly (fc)

Celebrity status achieved! Haha. I don't have a journal going. Even though I live in a medical state I still get worried about posting everything I do for the world to follow. If you start a new journal I will be sure to follow and even post from time to time. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Howdy Y'all!
some may remember me under the name of fish cake.
so I'm glad to be back!
Hope to read from Y'all soon
formerly.

:jawdropper:

:cheer::cheer:

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Oh Wow! Fishie! How awesome you are back! Missed your wisdom and sense of humor!

Well I'm very glad you beat the reaper Buck! I Had a pretty tough bout against him myself last april but I aint goin down without a fight:thumb:
Had to give up the booze and still working on the cigarettes. So far I've lost a 120 pounds and can get around a lot better:3
This is what sucks about getting old but I am doing my best to keep doing so and I hope you and all here do the same!
I'm broke up about OMM. Even if I have never met him in person I know we need more folks like him in this world.
On a Lighter note, I got me a 400w advanced LED so I'm going to get a grow on again:)
I've got a new girl just popped her head out of the soil monday. We will call her Lucy(wink wink)
Speaking of volunteers I got 4 carolina reaper pepper plants out of my compost pile and now there some ugly mean nasty evil looking fruits all over them!:thedoubletake:
Growing down here as far as Mj goes is a precarious ordeal. The laws here are archaic at best and most folks down here are too.
Ah screw em all I'm not going to play by their rules anymore! Just got to keep to my own.
Going car shopping today, not real happy with that but my old ride is well getting old.
I'll start a new journal in a bit. Need batteries for my camera and have some seeds on. Another 2046 grow with Girl Scout cookies.
I'll check out your journal after bit and its sure nice to type at you again:circle-of-love:
Getting old sucks but have yet to find an alternative- lol. Health scares come more often for sure. Sad here too about OMM's failing health.......
Congrats to you though-
Awesome Weight Loss!:thumb:

At least we can still grow and toke a bit..... TokesALot and I are still growing. We've got 6 big girls about 3 weeks from harvest in the flower tent and 6 babies in the veg tent busy getting big enough to replace them. Don't know if you remember my first grow 3 years ago, when I let the plants go so overdue that one popped a banana and I got a bunch of good seeds? You helped me decide to finally harvest and told me those seeds were good- and they are! The last of those seeds is one of the babies in the veg tent! We quit Journaling because life got too chaotic for a while, but have grown nonstop except for last winter which we spent in Jamaica.
Missed you and glad to "hear" your words again.
Flower
:peace:

Hey Flower Child:woohoo: So happy to hear you got your grow on.
Irie Mon! Tis a groovy ting going on at yer home young lady!
Tank you for the warm welcome back!
My new seeds came so :theband:Let's get this party started!!!

Back
Top Bottom