SinderHella

Long story short, I was court ordered to take the near impassible hair follicle test, along with urine, nails and saliva, because my daughter's sperm donor is a waste of human flesh. I had less than 5 days. I have my medical card, but this judge HATES pot. Naturally, I furiously scoured the interwebs. I came along the same information I am sure everone else does. The Macujo Method. The G-Man Method. Mydetoxfriend is basically selling you the Mac method, lmao.
This is what I did:
First Day:"MonsterMac"1.Saturate head in vinegar.Scrub.Soak for 30 minutes.
2.Apply Clean and Clear face wash, the pink 3% salicyic acid kind, with vinegar, rscrub, soak 30 minutes.
3.Apply Tide, with Clean and Clear, and vinegar, scrub, and soak for 20 minutes.
4.Rinse Hair, Felt like Shit.
5.Wash Hair with Neutrogena T/Sal Shampoo, Scrub 10 minutes, soak 30 minutes.
6.Apply Baking Soda/water paste to hair. Scrub. Let soak 30 minutes.
7.Wash hair with clarifying shampoo

Ohhhh yeahh, before I continue. Hahaha. I am 5'3",160, and long, very curly, redblonde hair. I am I heavy smoker of only medical for at least four years.I also attended an EDM festival recently where I may have injested Ketamine, MDMA, Cocaine and possible other things(you never know).Anyways...
Second Day: Monster Mac
Third Day: Salon Visit. Malibu 2000 Treatment(supposed to remove medications from your hair, my girl left it on extra long) and a bleaching down to the roots with a 40 vol bleach
Day Four: Monster Mac
Day Five: Monster Mac plus Ultra Kleen

I had my hair damn near shaved at about 9:30 this morning. Fucker left a bald spot in the middle of my head. As soon as I walked in, he asked for other body hair. I certainly hope that is a good thing. It helps that I have been going back to blonde. And my red is stubborn. His sample was lilly white.My urine is Ultra Klean, has always worked in the past. Saliva should be clean too. No nails, I am a biterツ

Um, yeah. I have been burning down for about, ah, 22 years now. Plus plenty of healthy experimentations along the way. Never straight crack, heroin, or meth. Wish me luck★♥★

Nothing you can do but wait. If everything was done right you should be ok. But with all those drug tests all it takes is one little slip up. You're going to have to stay clean for quite a while till your problem gets sorted out and the nazis leave you alone.

Got a call. Hair tested postitive for Marijuana. Do not know how much. Will keep update or start new post about my fight with the system and my card if there is one.

You've got medical cannabis in Michigan don't you? Fight it on medical grounds. Intractable pain is usually the easiest argument. Just say you have a lot of pain from some injury and you're opiate intolerant.

Yes, and I have my card. I have fibromyalgia, R.A. and a slew of other medical conditions I choose to not take opiates, muscle relaxers, or barbituates for.

Is there anyway to pass a hair test by cutting my hair off 30-40 days from now n letting it grow back. I have 90 days until I can take the test. I wanna pick the hair to come from my chin hair. I have dreads I don't want the hair to be pulled from there becuz I kno it will be dirty.

Back
Top Bottom