The Happy Cola Company's Official Ground Up Medical Cannabis Grow Op

We are still working on harvesting our original Happy Jack. I have 5 more plants to go, then we have two more strains of Jack Herer to go. We also have Columbian Gold, Velvet Bud, Gotham City, Happy Purps (my personal favorite) then Lemon Kush Headband. I'm guessing its gonna take a few weeks to process.
Here is a picture of our Columbian Gold. I'm looking forward to tasting this distant memory!
20200515_125444.jpg

Maybe it's the pics, but look pretty burnt up

I started reading this thread and couldn't put it down until i went through all 7 pages. You guys really embody the American spirit of making things happen despite all odds and obstacles. So many would've gotten discouraged and walked away early into the process. So many don't realize there's much much much more to it than popping seeds and waiting around for pay day.
AND let's not forget the unsung heroes of this venture...the supportive wives who are cool with you putting all of your time and resources into building your dream. Would be much much much more difficult without their support!
I am just blown away with your resourcefulness and even learned a lot along the way! Thank you for taking the time to make such a detailed journal when I'm sure at the end of a long day you just want to crash!

For the Columbian Gold are those original landrace seeds or a hybrid close to the original? How long to veg and how long to flower?

I believe it's a mixture of the traditional landrace somewhere around the Santa Marta mountain range in Colombia. I can't really say on how long we vegged because of all the different stages of growth and strains we had putting together the first crop. In the flowering arena, this particular strain can utilize a 9-10 week flower, longer than I like. I must say the buds are impressive though. Must be the Sativa in her requiring a longer season. I'm thinking this strain is a good 75% Sativa, so a longer flower time should be expected I guess. :hmmmm:

I started reading this thread and couldn't put it down until i went through all 7 pages. You guys really embody the American spirit of making things happen despite all odds and obstacles. So many would've gotten discouraged and walked away early into the process. So many don't realize there's much much much more to it than popping seeds and waiting around for pay day.
AND let's not forget the unsung heroes of this venture...the supportive wives who are cool with you putting all of your time and resources into building your dream. Would be much much much more difficult without their support!
I am just blown away with your resourcefulness and even learned a lot along the way! Thank you for taking the time to make such a detailed journal when I'm sure at the end of a long day you just want to crash!

Thanks for the kind words. It has been a long road and a long way yet to go. I need a break... :eek:
Your correct on how many think they can toss a handful of seeds in the ground and start counting money. It's a LOT of work anyway you shake it and you gotta have a true love for the plant or you'll burn out. This venture for me is a tribute to an event that happened to me over 40 years ago, and this is my way of providing a big, fat middle finger to "the man" who rocked my world as a kid while providing an effective God given solution involving a safe alternative to a lifestyle of happiness removing and missery inspiring opiates for a great many people. Being a tiny part of the answer puts a fat smile on my face. The ironic part is this is something I KNEW 40 years ago. Took our state my entire life to wise up. They also owe me an apology, but I don't hold hope out on ever seeing that one come to fruition. :rolleyes:
In closing, you brought up the hands-down most important part of this venture. Our wives and loved ones, who without their support this would still be a pipedream. They are indeed the real "heros", and have held the status quo of our lives together for going on two years now. This ongoing project and having five perfect grandkids has really cut into my "Papa Time", something I really miss. :confused:

Been a spell since an update, and this one is hands down the most difficult one for me to have to detail, however, when I began this thread the promise I made to myself and to our readers was to be as accurate and honest as we could be throughout this entire venture. This meant sharing whatever we have ran into, from small to fairly monumental obstacles to various successes and bloodied noses along the way, meaning whatever we ran into, it was for the most part shared with our readers along the way.
This one is sort of different for a few reasons. First, just thinking about it nearly brings tears to my eyes. Frankly, it already has. This post is difficult for me.
Second, I wanted to see this play out before I attempted to convert it into words and share it with our readers.
Well, for the most part, it has played out, so it's time to pay the piper.

Before we even began this project, we had discussed the need for cleanroom protocals and how important they are to a successful and consistent grow. Further, neither of us are new to this game, so we've both seen our share and had to deal with pest issues in a grow room over the years. Lessons from the school of hard knocks, right? Stuff like never mowing your lawn then going into a grow and other common sense protocols. We also knew the importance of proper cleaning, something bleach has had a big part of throughout the years. Cheap and effective sterilization.
What we didn't expect was to be invaded by a pest so small it takes a pretty strong magnifying glass to even see, and one we've never had to deal with before now. Apparently, this tiny critter is pretty much a hemp only pest. Here is a picture of what they look like.

hemp-figure-1-hemp-russet-mite.jpg

One of our readers brought this up on a photo of our Columbian Gold. Mentioned being sun dried looking. I was too sick about it to respond to his post but he caught on pretty quick. By the time we knew we had a problem we were already showing signs of damage. By the time it gets to here, it's all over but the crying. Apparently, California has been dealing with these pests, but it's new this Okee.

Hemp Russet Mite Damage.jpg

How we ended up with this is beyond me, but we did. Put it this way. By the time we noticed issues, it was pretty much too late. Several of our strains ended up paying the ultimate price, and we were feverishly attempting to remedy the problem, but about all we could use was an alcohol bath using an Israeli M-15 gas mask because you couldn't breath in the room while applying, then waiting a few days and repeating the process. After this long nightmare, we ended up losing better than half of our crop. Our Lemon Kush Headband? Waste. Columbian Gold? Gone. Most of the Velvet Bud? Trashed.
What that left was only a few viable strains. Is this a setback? You bet it is, and a financial slam to the likes we've never seen before and didn't anticipate. This is the kind of setback that can toss a fat wrench in the progress gearbox no doubt, and for us, it's been a VERY sobering moment. It's times like this when one does a rethink on a LOT of things, which is where we are right now. Our main focus is getting through this nightmare and being able to put another grow together.
First and foremost, failure isn't an option The Happy Cola can ever entertain. This simply means getting up, wiping the blood from our noses and moving on the best we can.

This will undoubtedly push progress goals a solid 3 to 4 months behind. It also means we have to implement new growroom protocols, which have now for the most part been done.
I'm also thinking no more clones. The last batch of clones we purchased, we ended up with that guys problems. It ain't worth it. We need to grow from seeds, in house. Period.
We also have had to implement new shoe and clothing protocols, as well as insect barriers to prevent anything from entering the hallway leading into the gardens. We are now adding in shoe wash stations at every door, from when entering the growroom hallway and one in front of each door leading into a grow room.

Looking back, the far saddest part of this equation is we had talked about growroom protocols before the building was even up. Along the way, whether is was one distraction or another, we missed an equation that should have been the first one solved from the very top of the list. Let this monumental mistake sink in. This one will go down in infamy no doubt and will be an expensive lesson never again to be repeated.
-The Happy One:thedoubletake:

One possible consideration, and say want to emphasize from the start to take all proper precautions, would be using an ozone generator between runs.

Clean everything to the level it’s ready for the next run, and then run the ozone generator. Sanitize hospitals, good enough for a grow. With proper precautions taken.

Room sealed. No entry while machine is running, no entry for a couple hours after it finishes. Turn on exhaust, let it run a bit, then go in.

It will kill pathogens, bugs, and anything else. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I do it on a smaller scale, but it works very well as part of an overall plan.

I also do preventative sprays once a week with Nuke Em. Not 100% sure if it handles hemp mites, but it should.

One possible consideration, and say want to emphasize from the start to take all proper precautions, would be using an ozone generator between runs.

Clean everything to the level it’s ready for the next run, and then run the ozone generator. Sanitize hospitals, good enough for a grow. With proper precautions taken.

Room sealed. No entry while machine is running, no entry for a couple hours after it finishes. Turn on exhaust, let it run a bit, then go in.

It will kill pathogens, bugs, and anything else. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I do it on a smaller scale, but it works very well as part of an overall plan.

I also do preventative sprays once a week with Nuke Em. Not 100% sure if it handles hemp mites, but it should.

Funny you mention the Ozone generator.
We have one, and it's a doozy. We thought about using it while trying to salvage the crop, but learned we can't use it around living plants.
However my friend, you can bet we will be using it.
On a funny sidenote, a few years ago I bought an old Stingray Corvette. The owner must have had stock in RJ Reynolds because the smell of cigarettes was beyond and-and the car had sit in a garage sealed up for 13 years untouched. You couldn't scrub the smell out, and I removed ductwork and everything down to fiberglass scrubbing.
Then....my pardner showed up with the commercial Ozone generator.
I ran it in the car, sealed up for a few weeks.
You'd NEVER know a cigarette was ever in my car.
Now...you might smell something else..

Been a spell since an update, and this one is hands down the most difficult one for me to have to detail
The Happy One, Old Santa...Ive been following since the beginning and was just blown away by the ingenuity and fab skills. Everything was well planned, with room for expansion. Still very impressed. Not easy to get started At that scale clearly as you're documented well. I will be rooting for your successful reboot...lots of opportunity. Continuous improvement is the key. Sorry about the losses guys.

Funny you mention the Ozone generator.
We have one, and it's a doozy. We thought about using it while trying to salvage the crop, but learned we can't use it around living plants.
However my friend, you can bet we will be using it.
On a funny sidenote, a few years ago I bought an old Stingray Corvette. The owner must have had stock in RJ Reynolds because the smell of cigarettes was beyond and-and the car had sit in a garage sealed up for 13 years untouched. You couldn't scrub the smell out, and I removed ductwork and everything down to fiberglass scrubbing.
Now...you might smell something else..

I use mine for all kinds of stuff too. Including the truck, car, etc. You're right though, you don’t want it around people, pets, or plants. I hate to see the loss, but at least it's got you back to a solution and it sounds like you'll be better off than if you’d have went with the original one. Maybe this setback prevents a worse one later on that it wouldn’t have?

Either way, good luck and have fun seed shopping. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just this morning i was sickened by losing a few squash plants to pests and then i read this and feel absolutely devastated for you guys. I can't fathom the pain this invasion has brought on....i wish i could help in some way...i do have a shoe box full of seeds if there's anything on your wishlist i can help with I'll gladly send you some!
Surely others would share some love too

We had one of those at the detail shop. Big sumbitch, about 3'x3'x3'. Couldn't really put that in a vehicle - we'd lower a window enough to insert the hose, then build a "wall of tape" to seal the rest of the opening. Used to hate the thing. But it worked; ozone doesn't cover odors, it destroys them. Hardly ever had to run it at 100%, and only maxxed out the timer (eight hours) once in six years. And that was a car in which the previous owner had decided to commit suicide in the backseat. Outside. In late July. A (slightly, I guess, lol?) concerned family member hadn't been able to get in contact with the guy for weeks and finally decided to drive across town to check on him. This was, if I remember correctly, the last day of August. That car smelled really bad, with the windows closed, from about 20 feet away. I remember the owner of the shop could only get one guy to work on the interior, and he demanded - and received, of course - a hefty bonus for doing so. They didn't even try to save the back seat cushion, I guess decomposition fluids + voided bladder and bowels + plain old rotted meat = "I'll quit first!!!"

But that car smelled like air after a thunderstorm sweeps through when it was all said and done, and the used car dealer probably made a tidy profit selling it at the next big auto auction to another dealer, who'd have also made a profit selling it to the next schmuck who bought the thing, since the dealers would have worked it so that the final seller could get around that whole "disclosure" thing and the purchaser would have been clueless. Anyway, that was the only time I remember us ever having had to run the thing at 100% for the full eight hours.

Those things are awesome, as long as you don't have to work in the same garage space with one while it is running (especially if you endure headaches nearly every day and that's your "normal"). You can build a really powerful one for next to nothing if you're a proficient at salvaging things. I no longer tell people how to do that, because Homo sapiens is apparently the best species in the universe when it comes to getting handed a clear set of safety warnings / precautions... and then wiping their ass with them. However, it's a big Internet, and search-engines exist.

Hey, that little microdot of destruction that you're dealing with, is that a russet mite? If so, those things can - and do - "overwinter" on seeds, so extend your precautionary measures to them, their packaging, the container they were shipped in, et cetera. If I had to guess, I'd guess that this has facilitated the spread of the things. I got two "packets" (they were the tiny Ziploc-style baggies) of seeds from Crop King Seeds several years ago when that company was a forum sponsor. They came via whoever it was at the time that was doing the bulk smuggling operation into the US for the company and then hiding them in an item and mailing them on to the customers. I remember getting my mail, seeing the envelope... and ending up thinking, "Whoever this clown is, I'd like to kick the shit out of him on about five consecutive days for f*cking up such a simple task so badly - and obviously." I'm talking-- well, I'll put it like this: I've personally known a few "H" junkies over the years, and ALL of them would have done a better job, lol. So, anyway, I didn't have an immediate need for those seeds, so I tossed "the item," the envelope, and the "STOP! Do NOT throw this item away. A member of your household ordered it!" (or words to that effect) note away - I felt like looking around to see if I was being filmed for one of those "World's Dumbest Crook" television shows, this was THAT bad :rolleyes: - and tossed the two seed baggies in with my other seeds.

Five or six months later, I was doing a seed inventory, when I picked one of those little Ziploc-style baggies up, and thought, "Hmm... That's odd." I could only just see what looked to be a very fine/small substance around the seeds on the inner surface of the baggie. It was so fine and so colorless that it almost looked like the last ghost of some kind of very fine condensation, but it wasn't that, it was some kind of substance.

It has been a few years since I saw that, and I am still afraid to open the baggies. I don't know what came off of those seeds, but I kind of wondered at the time if what I saw might have been an entire "herd" of russet mites. I should probably just throw them away. However... In your research about your infestation, did you happen to read that a simple consumer-strength (3%) H2O2 bath would kill the little f*ckers? Because I tend to swirl seeds around in a bit of that for 30 seconds or so before germinating, just as a general precautionary step.

Good luck with your war against them!

Oh, and if anyone in Californiatown ever gets arrested for having stabbed the former(??? one hopes) US Crap King Seeds bulk smuggler/importer to death, lol, let me know and I'll see if I can find a few bucks to donate to your legal defense fund. After all, you shouldn't get punished for doing a GOOD thing ;) . . . .

We spent a good week licking our wounds and now it's time to move on. One thing we knew when we took on our first grow of this size was there was going to be a learning curve, and we'd learn from hands on experience and make changes accordingly. As far as cleanroom protocols, we are now dialed in and have made changes.
Moving onto the mother/veg room, one issue that drove me nuts was how fast algae would grow in our 4'x8' flood tables. I was having to clean them out about every week, and it was a very tedious process. After the first time, the gears in my head began turning. I needed a better solution, and knew it was the lighting creating the problem by getting to the water in the flood table. I NEEDED a light proof top of sorts, so I began researching for something so obvious there had to be dozens of viable options, and in all sorts of sizes. Guess what? I must be the only person on planet earth with this issue. Oh well. So be it. I'll do all I know to do.
Build it myself.
First up was finding a material capable of spanning a 4'x8' flood table, prevent light from reaching the bottom of the flood table, be lightweight, waterproof, durable and affordable. I looked at the standard materials like Lexan, Plexiglass and others. First thing I noted was 1/4" thick material in either flavor wasn't ridged enough to span the table, and to get a piece of 1/2"? WAY too heavy.
After a few days of searching, I came up with an option and couldn't wait to get my hands on it! Phone salesman talk is cheap and I'm a hands on kinda guy so I planned a trip to put my hands on this material. Once there I determined it was available in 4'x8' sheets and was a full 1/2" thick. When I reached down to pick it up I instantly felt like Superman. No fricking way, right? Indeed. Ridged. Thick. Lightweight. Waterproof. BINGO! What I ended up with was a 4'x8' sheet of EXPANDED PVC. Yea I know, Sounds cheesy but it's EXACTLY what we need.
Now, I needed to decide what to use to hold plants and how many could I get on a 4'x8' table. I determined a 5 inch net pot would allow me to get specifically 98 plants per table. I also decided right off to build this using two 4'x4' pieces instead of a 4'x8'. I have to cut a LOT of 5' holes. 49 per end.
Also, a 5" hole saw isn't cheap. Like 60 bucks or so, however a cheap 15 dollar harbor Freight kit will work just fine here.
20200602_151028.jpg

Yes. It took a spell to drill all these holes. The silver lining is it's a one-time affair and should allow me to get through an entire cycle without dealing with algae.
20200602_153855.jpg

Even though this expanded PVC is pretty stiff, the edge in the middle of the table where the two pieces meet don't have any edge support and droops in the middle.
I needed to keep it as light as possible, so I opted for a piece of 3/4" aluminum angle 1/8" thick and used machine screws to attach it to the expanded PVC.

20200603_114650.jpg

I then wrapped the three edges with 1/2"x3/4" weatherstripping. No light leaking! This also put the net baskets about 1/16" of an inch off the bottom of the flood table.

20200603_120143.jpg

I only had one mishap. I forgot to account for the fill and drain fittings, and had already cut two five inch holes where they are located on both ends of the table. A net basket won't fit here, so a work-around is needed. Now, I do need to be able to access these fittings, and it would be nice to do it withtout having to remove the entire top, so....
20200603_120201.jpg

A piece of leftover angle and a cheap drawer pull with a piece of insulated bubble wrap sandwiched between them. Lightproof and easy access!

20200603_164327.jpg

Here's a view of one side completed. This gives me 48 plant sites per side.

20200603_131516.jpg

Here's a view from the side. Note how close the net pot are from touching the bottom of the flood table...without actually touching. :ganjamon:

20200603_131537.jpg

One more side to go. 48 more 5 inch holes. :thedoubletake:

20200603_140555.jpg

Boom! Done! This is going to be a real timesaver and be able to keep the flood table clean and algae free! Now, since it's now proven, I need to make one, maybe two more...

20200603_153557.jpg

Anyone who uses a flood table should be able to really appreciate this mod. Why a simple injection molded top for these tables isn't available is beyond me.
Guess now, I don't need one anymore. :high-five:

We spent a good week licking our wounds and now it's time to move on. One thing we knew when we took on our first grow of this size was there was going to be a learning curve, and we'd learn from hands on experience and make changes accordingly. As far as cleanroom protocols, we are now dialed in and have made changes.
Moving onto the mother/veg room, one issue that drove me nuts was how fast algae would grow in our 4'x8' flood tables. I was having to clean them out about every week, and it was a very tedious process. After the first time, the gears in my head began turning. I needed a better solution, and knew it was the lighting creating the problem by getting to the water in the flood table. I NEEDED a light proof top of sorts, so I began researching for something so obvious there had to be dozens of viable options, and in all sorts of sizes. Guess what? I must be the only person on planet earth with this issue. Oh well. So be it. I'll do all I know to do.
Build it myself.
First up was finding a material capable of spanning a 4'x8' flood table, prevent light from reaching the bottom of the flood table, be lightweight, waterproof, durable and affordable. I looked at the standard materials like Lexan, Plexiglass and others. First thing I noted was 1/4" thick material in either flavor wasn't ridged enough to span the table, and to get a piece of 1/2"? WAY too heavy.
After a few days of searching, I came up with an option and couldn't wait to get my hands on it! Phone salesman talk is cheap and I'm a hands on kinda guy so I planned a trip to put my hands on this material. Once there I determined it was available in 4'x8' sheets and was a full 1/2" thick. When I reached down to pick it up I instantly felt like Superman. No fricking way, right? Indeed. Ridged. Thick. Lightweight. Waterproof. BINGO! What I ended up with was a 4'x8' sheet of EXPANDED PVC. Yea I know, Sounds cheesy but it's EXACTLY what we need.
Now, I needed to decide what to use to hold plants and how many could I get on a 4'x8' table. I determined a 5 inch net pot would allow me to get specifically 98 plants per table. I also decided right off to build this using two 4'x4' pieces instead of a 4'x8'. I have to cut a LOT of 5' holes. 49 per end.
Also, a 5" hole saw isn't cheap. Like 60 bucks or so, however a cheap 15 dollar harbor Freight kit will work just fine here.
20200602_151028.jpg

Yes. It took a spell to drill all these holes. The silver lining is it's a one-time affair and should allow me to get through an entire cycle without dealing with algae.
20200602_153855.jpg

Even though this expanded PVC is pretty stiff, the edge in the middle of the table where the two pieces meet don't have any edge support and droops in the middle.
I needed to keep it as light as possible, so I opted for a piece of 3/4" aluminum angle 1/8" thick and used machine screws to attach it to the expanded PVC.

20200603_114650.jpg

I then wrapped the three edges with 1/2"x3/4" weatherstripping. No light leaking! This also put the net baskets about 1/16" of an inch off the bottom of the flood table.

20200603_120143.jpg

I only had one mishap. I forgot to account for the fill and drain fittings, and had already cut two five inch holes where they are located on both ends of the table. A net basket won't fit here, so a work-around is needed. Now, I do need to be able to access these fittings, and it would be nice to do it withtout having to remove the entire top, so....
20200603_120201.jpg

A piece of leftover angle and a cheap drawer pull with a piece of insulated bubble wrap sandwiched between them. Lightproof and easy access!

20200603_164327.jpg

Here's a view of one side completed. This gives me 48 plant sites per side.

20200603_131516.jpg

Here's a view from the side. Note how close the net pot are from touching the bottom of the flood table...without actually touching. :ganjamon:

20200603_131537.jpg

One more side to go. 48 more 5 inch holes. :thedoubletake:

20200603_140555.jpg

Boom! Done! This is going to be a real timesaver and be able to keep the flood table clean and algae free! Now, since it's now proven, I need to make one, maybe two more...

20200603_153557.jpg

Anyone who uses a flood table should be able to really appreciate this mod. Why a simple injection molded top for these tables isn't available is beyond me.
Guess now, I don't need one anymore. :high-five:

Looks awesome! I went to get a hole saw the other day and spent about 20 minutes staring, thinking there must be a cheaper option. Eventually I gave up and just went to town with a utility knife... I was only making a cloner bucket with little net pots and am not a professional so I could get away with it!

One thought I had, you mention the pots being so close without touching.. is touching bad? What about the weight of the media and the plant itself, will it cause it to touch?

Looks awesome! I went to get a hole saw the other day and spent about 20 minutes staring, thinking there must be a cheaper option. Eventually I gave up and just went to town with a utility knife... I was only making a cloner bucket with little net pots and am not a professional so I could get away with it!

One thought I had, you mention the pots being so close without touching.. is touching bad? What about the weight of the media and the plant itself, will it cause it to touch?

Truth told, it probably doesn't matter. The roots are gonna grow outside the basket somewhat and end up on the bottom of the flood table anyway. I think a little clearance, even if it's a thin film of h20 is better than having the basket ride on the bottom of the table. Maybe someone can chime in that knows? :reading420magazine:

Truth told, it probably doesn't matter. The roots are gonna grow outside the basket somewhat and end up on the bottom of the flood table anyway. I think a little clearance, even if it's a thin film of h20 is better than having the basket ride on the bottom of the table. Maybe someone can chime in that knows? :reading420magazine:

I don't know anything about this type of growing so just wanting to mention it just in case! I would take an educated guess that as long as there in some room in there you'll be good to go.

I honestly love following all of this and was heartbroken to see the setbacks but love that you keep on keepin' on. I wish there was a docu-series I could watch to follow your story. It's entertaining, motivational, educational... all those key aspects of a good show lol. I've learned so much from this and appreciate that you take the time out of your obviously busy life to share this experience with us here. I hope that one day I can do something similar to what you are doing and thank you for sharing the good and the bad with all of us. :thanks:

Do you have a website or anything on social media yet? I'd like to follow and support you there too

I don't know anything about this type of growing so just wanting to mention it just in case! I would take an educated guess that as long as there in some room in there you'll be good to go.

I honestly love following all of this and was heartbroken to see the setbacks but love that you keep on keepin' on. I wish there was a docu-series I could watch to follow your story. It's entertaining, motivational, educational... all those key aspects of a good show lol. I've learned so much from this and appreciate that you take the time out of your obviously busy life to share this experience with us here. I hope that one day I can do something similar to what you are doing and thank you for sharing the good and the bad with all of us. :thanks:

Do you have a website or anything on social media yet? I'd like to follow and support you there too
Big D thanks for the kind words. It's reading posts like yours and many others that make the effort totally worthwhile.

It's fine, technically, but I favor a gap, too. Haven't done F&D for 20 years, though, so someone more current can probably give a more informative answer.

Salvaging what we could, we took our first test batch of Fast Jack in for lab testing and the results are in!
We scored a clean pass and registered 19.5 on THC and 22.5 on THC-A!

Now that we have that strain pretty much dialed in, I'm betting we should hit a solid 24 or so on the next batch.
I'm so thankful we managed to salvage what we did. Our Gotham City Cookies overall is our top consistent producer, and hit the half pound mark with ease.
I was disappointed in the overall crop of the Purple Urkle. Very airy buds, however, NOTHING smells and tastes like these purps. My personal favorite no doubt.
Then there's the hash. Oh my. The hash, sifted through a 120 screen is enough to want to forget smoking a joint. We are getting.....what's the word? Spoiled? :hmmmm: :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom